Author Topic: Hi  (Read 192 times)

Yaszed

• View Profile
Hi
« on: October 28, 2018, 09:51:05 PM »
Hey admin can you please put a notice when Balor or Nekros is dead?

i mean at least put ''NEKROS WAS KILLED'' / ''BALOR WAS KILLED''

To be fair with the others players that run without knowing that the balor or nekros is dead.

THANK YOU!

dracky

• View Profile
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 05:14:29 AM »
Thats the part of the game.

We should be happy that he even make any notice about spawn bosses.

Look infernum? You dont know when boss spawn or something.

This is also a ”event” only & i think when he release the update he will make it like infernum without any Notice. Would be even better

dcc30

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 05:40:24 AM »
Thats the part of the game.

We should be happy that he even make any notice about spawn bosses.

Look infernum? You dont know when boss spawn or something.

This is also a ”event” only & i think when he release the update he will make it like infernum without any Notice. Would be even better

CAN YOU SHUT THE FCK UP , AND STOP COMMENT YOUR IDIOTIC SHITS ON EVERY POST! DIE PLS!

dracky

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2018, 07:09:38 AM »
Just telling the true

I see that your side trying to make it everytime easier & easier. Seems like your side doesnt have a chance & dont want to run around like dogs while LR already got the bosses.

But go let br0ken run around for you, he has bigger spot to run now

He failed in infernum & 1F.
Piece of shits trying to make the game easier all thr fucking time

First br0ken with the second shift blabla ringswitch

Now you want this? Hahahjaja im sure its br0kens idé and he let others speak. Hahahahahahahahahahhahahaja

dcc30

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2018, 07:43:21 AM »
Just telling the true

I see that your side trying to make it everytime easier & easier. Seems like your side doesnt have a chance & dont want to run around like dogs while LR already got the bosses.

Now you want this? Hahahjaja im sure its br0kens idé and he let others speak. Hahahahahahahahahahhahahaja

1st :Br0ken never said somethink like that
2nd: Dont Forget using (Volunter) "Bosch" Logging "Siegemo1 / GM-event" for your benefits
3rd: Like i said on all topics you are just a fking kid around who complaining everythink just to show you are existing , in the end u are just another dog/slave od D0gm4

Last think.......S T F U P !!!!

dracky

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2018, 07:54:13 AM »
Just telling the true

1st :Br0ken never said somethink like that
2nd: Dont Forget using (Volunter) "Bosch" Logging "Siegemo1 / GM-event" for your benefits
3rd: Like i said on all topics you are just a fking kid around who complaining everythink just to show you are existing , in the end u are just another dog/slave od D0gm4

Last think.......S T F U P !!!!

How long time did this take for you to write?

1st: since br0ken came back to game, he changed you from leader to dog. You were barking so much when your owner wasnt there to hold you back.

2nd : Its not Bosch’s fault that br0ken refused to talk with justac team. Fiest of all, ppl have tons of ss there br0ken talking shit sbour them, and he’s still doing it, now hes QQing to bosch everydsy why he got banned&why he isnt V anymore. Ingame also only QQ

Never heard that bosch logged any gm char.

3rd :  im just repying the topics with true shits & painfully answers for my enemies. Which makes them qq even more, me like it

Im not dogS/slavw of d0gm4. Im dog of BOSCH hahahahahahahhqhqhqhqhahahahahahahahhahahajHahahahahahahahahahahahaha

QQ more