Author Topic: List of Known Bugs (by Kipslacher2)  (Read 10550 times)

Withered

• <3 Suddoha <3
    • View Profile
    • Tutorials, Siege videos etc.
List of Known Bugs (by Kipslacher2)
« on: December 31, 2013, 03:26:28 PM »
Re-edited and sorted list of Kipslacher2 from the Webzen Forums

Sound bugs
- There is a sound bug where the back ground noise from other players keeps repeating itself .
- Sound files are bugged: the ambiant noises etc keep on repeating (some say it is only in windowed mode)

Display bugs
- The karon weapon at slayers appears only in one hand (the other hand shows no weapon equiped)
- There is a bug when you mouse over an item for the description then leave the side of the screen while in an NPC the menu stays up in the window. http://www.xfire.com/video/5b1bb0(Video)
- Sorcerer skeltons are not rendering their  skins/armor/clothes
- The Mini map on the top right disapears every time you use a portal ?
- Mount bug: Mounts leave trace images when following someone on mount. You see the mount with random numbers but no rider many times on the path they took.
- ice/lighting world drops stay on the ground if not picked up

Skill bugs

- Skills and buffs sometimes dont work when logging in (buffbug)
- Absolute Territory (Elementalist) and Deadman Awaken (Sorcerer) are effected by +1s and act like normal buffs
- Frost Armor (Elementalist) Buff gives Monsters and Players an attack speed debuff. Once the debuff landed the Elementalist will often stop walking, resulting in being incapable of kiting in PvE and running away in PvP. Additionally, once this debuff landed on someone doing a normal hit on the Elementalist the stamping process at castle siege will cancel
Sometimes the charaters even experience rubberbanding effects: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymg_sl8o-p4
- Absolute Territory (Elementalist) Buff debuffs Monsters and Players with DoTs. Once the debuff landed the Elementalist will often stop walking, resulting in being incapable of kiting in PvE and running away in PvP. Additionally, once this debuff landed on someone doing a normal hit on the Elementalist the stamping process at castle siege will cancel
- HH skills for the elementalist are bugged, when getting the 1st HH passive for the first time it says it is at level 2 when it should be level 1.
- Being incapable of rebuffing after Mage used Antimagic on oneself ?
- Hunters HH skill Bloddy walk only increases skill cast by 1% after level 1. ( same goes for Elementalist's skill - it goes up by 2% ) ?
- Hunters skills Deminishing Hex and Subdue Prey both have a messed up range it supposed to be like 15 meters but in relaity it is only 5 meters http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PolzFC6x5ig&feature=youtu.be
- Skills sometimes take twice the mana: e.g. if skill is supposed to cost 80 mana sometimes it consumes 160 MP ?
- Rangers' skill lighting trap does not work ( has no effect ) ?
- Hunters' skill Cure removes the icon only of Halt/restrian/repress (can not see when they end) should remove the skill not just icon
- Hunters' Enemy Bane Stance  has no Area of Effect range in the tool descrpition.
- Zerkers' Forced Battle increases the targets HP instead of decreases it. ?
- Knight Crit Passive- Doesn't work ?
- Archlord characters revive skill does not work
- Archlord charcters mount does not work
- Skill : Sacred one work : - 21 SB from who kill the pet ?
- zerk, knight normal attack (video from Erebos) http://www.xfire.com/videos/52ab99
-problem with mana consumption: when you hold a key it consume double mana

Skillbar issues
- Skills dissapear from skill bar on re-log (or adjustments aren't saved)

Trade bugs
- During trades the confirmation window by the reciveer sometimes does not show the confirmation  text.  ( trade window bug )

Map, Mini-Map & Radar
- The mini map does not work in Chaotic Frontier , Battle ground, Heavens Hell or dungeons.
- Map bug: Scion caves are not labeled on the map
- Battle Royal Bleachers is in Korean font in portal description.
- Translation error on renshpere caslte ( get glyphs instead of it saying rensphere caslte )

Pet Bugs
- Pet will not loot items after you connect to the game and you have a pet activated  you have too turn Pet off and on to loot items.
- Pet feed does not seem to work (fixed??)
- Pet bug pet feed does not work when 2 pets are active.
- Pet feed bug sometimes pet feed does not work you have to turn your pet off then on again before feeding

Quest bugs
- There is a bug with the quest system log book, when you press Q  sometimes nothing shows up and also sometimes some quests get hifdden and others do not.
- Quest "Mithril Ingot" (Scenario: Vanished Steel Ingots) Ingots always stay to 0 quanity (can not complete quest)
- "Please fix it, Reloging in and out sometimes fixes the problem but not all the time., Then you have to search all over to what NPC gave you the quest to be able to read what you have to do to finish the quest it is a real pain in the bum"

Rogue bugs
- Rogue system notification says you are lvl 2 rogue when you are lvl 1 and lvl 3 when you are lvl 2
- When you go rouge the yellow stats that shows up is in kroean font
- There is a bug with the VP system it does not show a notification in chat when you get vp anymore ( video )
- VP Bug if player has over 80000 vp they dont get Rouge.

Auction House
- Auction house combination stones listed hard to read
- Prayer Stones are listed in the wrong order

RvR Bugs
- Some People attkaing boses do not get Battle ground buffs in Race vs Race battle.
- Characters in certain states don't recieve RvR buffs (crafting / being stunned / buffbugged )

Title system
- The XP bonus from the monster hunter titles is not working when you are in a party
- No titles for scion race in title manager
- Title quest in forest of pain for batte square does not count for all mobs and does not tell you how many you killed.
- The XP bonus from the monster hunter titles is not working when you are in a party

Gameplay issues
- When you click the passive section at the skil trainer the window disapears ( fixed for now?)
- Characters get randomly stuck in char selection
- Follow system does not work properly ( toons on follow take the shortest distance to the leader (pathfinding) instead of the leaders path
- weapon upgrade bug: can not upgrade weapons as the refinery is looking for lighting stones, they were renamed to thunder
- When taking the portal into Golundo there sometimes you get ported into the stairs wall
- Recovery pots do not work in the slot 2 for mana
- Xenon bug sometimes it cannot be taken out of the character window and is stuck unless you relog or equip another Xenon
-  Rapier bug sometimes it cannot be taken out of the character window and is stuck unless you relog or equip another Rapier
- Some item comparision windows are too large and don't fit on the screen O
- can not learn new recipies for cooking & Alchemy  ( http://www.xfire.com/video/5b2c99 )
- can not whisper or gate to people with filtered words/names EG Sexxmachine.
- Can delete charcater with out password confirmation
- Hot key customization does not work correctly
- Chantra bag bug each time you log in or character select the items always get moved around at random
-  bubble chat bug, the bubble chat appears ontop of players names etc
-The chat tab and blocking shouts etc does not work (or becomes buggy)
- guild description (new added function) seems to dont work at all. (Iratha)??
-Unable of seeing the world after reinstalling the game

- Crafting bug: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEPRYkJO6aU
- When using mounts on a hunter the casttime gets bugged, only un- and reequipping gear sets the stats back to normal (http://forum.justac.net/index.php?topic=4315.0)

Siege Bugs
- Cancellation of stamping at siege due to certain buffs (Frost Armor, Absolute Territory, Expert Skill, some masks of Swash)
- Siege buffs are not given, attack and def buff
- Guild leader siege pets:  unavailable  and will be out dated if brought back so then need more HP

Translation Issues
- Client window for "Options" needs proper translations
- Character creation/customization (hair) translation missing
- Level up rewards translation is inaccurate
- comparison window of the item your have equipped needs translation
- mobs' shoutbubbles need translation

Kisplacher2's suggestions
- Godlike: Blocks Heavens Hells skills , it seems to be the only skill in game that blocks HH skills from hitting the player.
- Siege Towers, Gates, seal, achron eyes do not have enough HP for the damage created these days.
- Not able to use a skill twice on the skill bar ( suggested by (VL) Voldy )
- Mail system is disabled  ( take the item slot out of the mail system )
- Race vs Race battle ends to soon bosses in center and each race ground need more HP
- Guild leader siege pets:  unavailable  and will be out dated if brought back so then need more HP
- can not read some of the combined prayer stone names in AH or see prices
- Union and Party Chat: Union and Party Chat are Green and its not easy to see which one is what

Some other bugs that need to be confirmed by the community:

Since new episode went live, every time i log into server and i am on my mount I will be dead and I loose 3% xp.  Now when we log in we do not get unmounted like before.  So if i crash on my mount or foget to unmount before i log off i loose 3% exp.  Unecceptable.  I have already lost 6% and used 4 reverse orbs.
I tested further.  I have found that when i use the legend or Roux mount I have the glitch that kills me when i relog.

I went and purchased a grey rhino from the animal trader and used it.  this time when i relogged on my mount i was alive and did not loose exp.   I dont have any other wp mounts to test with. but im curious if any other wp mounts have this glitch?

-Sacred One Scion Skill- The skill doesn't work, the skill should summon a dragon lava, and it requires skill points to be used
- Halt/Restrain/Mental Severance/Confusion/Death Mark don't cause the caster to skull up but Mutation does?
- ice/lighting world mobs walk backwards away from player if slowed past 91% or something.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 04:07:59 AM by Withered »
Cheers, Withered | Lv. 120 Ele from Zian | <3 Suddoha <3
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sunnyxx33

Brienne

• View Profile
Re: List of Known Bugs (by Kipslacher2)
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 12:09:44 PM »
Wow, nice list withi :D

But some of the bug mentioned there might be caused by own internet/pc problems, I doubt they can be fixed somehow >.<
- Brienne -
- Core -

First 120 Elementalist
Second 120 character of server

Made In Italy

Withered

• <3 Suddoha <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 10:47:33 AM »
Edited, please check whether or not the listed bugs are still existing in this version
Keep me up to date with new bugs so they will be added here.
Let me know which bugs to mark as major bugs!

Request for sticky post

Baldur

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 11:37:38 AM »
Good work Withered +1
Sticky has been added

Nthly

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2014, 08:32:55 AM »
also noticed chat display bug, i think its bugged when used second client, after a while the chat disappear, and appears back in like 5 - 10 min

Vin4

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2014, 08:59:24 AM »
also noticed chat display bug, i think its bugged when used second client, after a while the chat disappear, and appears back in like 5 - 10 min
U can fix that by writing something 3 times or more, i just enter-space-enter three times and chat comes back.

BTW ARCHERS RESTRAIN is bugged too both with range and not being able to cast, on last rebalance on WZ it was fixed, so u should look up in those files maby find the fix there.

Nthly

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2014, 09:06:38 AM »
U can fix that by writing something 3 times or more, i just enter-space-enter three times and chat comes back.

BTW ARCHERS RESTRAIN is bugged too both with range and not being able to cast, on last rebalance on WZ it was fixed, so u should look up in those files maby find the fix there.

ty, its very annoying when your selling in chat =P

-> some other bug i discovered on my scion . . each relog and every time i use mount my rvr ability disappear until i equip and unequip mount again. need to w8 for buff cooldown again . .

Alakaia

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2014, 02:11:14 PM »
some of these were  bugs from the test server from the merge of
archlord x 

but just to put up a new one

on the character screen where you create and customize your character where it should say hair says chinese characters.

the buttons in the chat window as well should be a bit bigger for the whisher and normal buttons   

can we even shut off race shouts ?

and you need better coders/editors

also might want to change the auction house in prayer stone sections where it says lvl 1 attk prayer stone then right below it level 1 attk prayer stone

EG:

level1 attk prayer stone <lvl1>
level1 attk prayer stone <lvl3>
level1 attk accuracy prayer stone <lvl1>

it should be

level1 attk prayer stone <lvl 1>
level2 attk prayer stone <lvl 2>
level3 attk prayer stone <lvl3>

these may just be small things but its fixing these small things that keep people playing as they actually see your doing something

It's all these small things that added up and never got fixed that caused the real one to die.

just my thoughts
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 04:37:35 PM by Alakaia »

Gyarg

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2014, 08:37:28 AM »
(Sorry if this is the wrong thread/place) Not sure if it was mentioned but still an ongoing bugg is the Party bugg.
When you form party drop is almost completely gone to maybe only 10% drop.

i.e. kill 1 normal mob of ur level and u get passport, HP pots, mana pots, elite/normal/unique weapon and few other random drops upto 6 or more items at a time. But in party with same or close lvl player and you only drop gold and get XP and maybe 1 in 2 monsters gives 1 item drop instead of 6 or more item drops for each monster without party. As soon as you leave party is all back to normal again.

Alakaia

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2014, 10:04:19 AM »
(Sorry if this is the wrong thread/place) Not sure if it was mentioned but still an ongoing bugg is the Party bugg.
When you form party drop is almost completely gone to maybe only 10% drop.

i.e. kill 1 normal mob of ur level and u get passport, HP pots, mana pots, elite/normal/unique weapon and few other random drops upto 6 or more items at a time. But in party with same or close lvl player and you only drop gold and get XP and maybe 1 in 2 monsters gives 1 item drop instead of 6 or more item drops for each monster without party. As soon as you leave party is all back to normal again.

I was gonna mention this, as I have noticed this the past day or two. It is pretty bad I seem to drop an equipment items or stone once every 3 or more trains versus my bag being full in 3-5 pulls

Alakaia

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2014, 12:28:59 PM »
Re-edited and sorted list of Kipslacher2 from the Webzen Forums

Sound bugs
- There is a sound bug where the back ground noise from other players keeps repeating itself .
- Sound files are bugged: the ambiant noises etc keep on repeating (some say it is only in windowed mode)

Display bugs
- The radar is not showing skulled people. ? ( this has been fixed )
- The karon weapon at slayers appears only in one hand (the other hand shows no weapon ) ( need verification )
- There is a bug when you mouse over an item for the description then leave the side of the screen while in an NPC the menu stays up in the window. http://www.xfire.com/video/5b1bb0(Video) ( still happens )
- Sorcerer skeltons are not rendering their  skins/armor/clothes (needs verification)
- The Mini map on the top right disapears every time you use a portal(needs verification)
- when ever you die the radar disapears and you have to re-equip it (fixed) 
- Mount bug: Mounts leave trace images when following someone on mount. You see the mount with random numbers but no rider many times on the path they took. ( need verification )
- ice/lighting world drops stay on the ground if not picked up (needs verification)

Skill bugs

- Skills and buffs sometimes dont work when logging in (buffbug)
- Absolute Territory (Elementalist) and Deadman Awaken (Sorcerer) are effected by +1s and act like normal buffs
- Frost Armor (Elementalist) Buff gives Monsters and Players an attack speed debuff. Once the debuff landed the Elementalist will often stop walking, resulting in being incapable of kiting in PvE and running away in PvP. Additionally, once this debuff landed on someone doing a normal hit on the Elementalist the stamping process at castle siege will cancel
Sometimes the charaters even experience rubberbanding effects: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymg_sl8o-p4 (needs verification)

- HH skills for the elementalist are bugged, when getting the 1st HH passive for the first time it says it is at level 2 when it should be level 1.(needs verification)

- Being incapable of rebuffing after Mage used Antimagic on oneself

- Hunters HH skill Bloddy walk only increases skill cast by 1% after level 1. ( same goes for Elementalist's skill - it goes up by 2% ) (needs verification)

- Hunters skills Deminishing Hex and Subdue Prey both have a messed up range it supposed to be like 15 meters but in relaity it is only 5 meters http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PolzFC6x5ig&feature=youtu.be (needs verification)

- Skills sometimes take twice the mana: e.g. if skill is supposed to cost 80 mana sometimes it consumes 160 MP ? (needs verification)

- Rangers' skill lighting trap does not work ( has no effect ) ?

- Hunters' skill Cure removes the icon only of Halt/restrian/repress (can not see when they end) should remove the skill not just icon

- Hunters' Enemy Bane Stance  has no Area of Effect range in the tool description.

- Zerkers' Forced Battle increases the targets HP instead of decreases hp. ? (needs verification)

- Knight Crit Passive- Doesn't work ? (needs verification)

- Archlord characters revive skill does not work (needs verification)

- Archlord charcters mount does not work (needs verification)

- Skill : Sacred one work : - 21 SB from who kill the pet ? ( no idea )

- zerk, knight normal attack (video from Erebos) http://www.xfire.com/videos/52ab99 (needs verification)

-problem with mana consumption: when you hold a key it consume double mana (needs verification)

Skillbar issues
- Skills dissapear from skill bar on re-log (or adjustments aren't saved) was webzen new skill bar bug fixed

Trade bugs
- During trades the confirmation window by the reciveer sometimes does not show the confirmation  text.  ( trade window bug ) (needs verification)

Map, Mini-Map & Radar
- The mini map does not work in Chaotic Frontier , Battle ground, Heavens Hell or dungeons. (needs verification)

- Map bug: Scion caves are not labeled on the world map (needs verification)

- Battle Royal Bleachers is in Korean font in portal description. (needs verification)

- Translation error on renshpere caslte ( get glyphs instead of it saying rensphere caslte ) (needs verification)

Pet Bugs
- Pet will not loot items after you connect to the game and you have a pet activated  you have too turn Pet off and on to loot items. (needs verification)

- Pet feed does not seem to work (fixed??) (needs verification)

- Pet bug pet feed does not work when 2 pets are active.(needs verification)

- Pet feed bug sometimes pet feed does not work you have to turn your pet off then on again before feeding (needs verification)

Quest bugs
- There is a bug with the quest system log book, when you press Q  sometimes nothing shows up and also sometimes some quests get hifdden and others do not.(needs verification)

- Quest "Mithril Ingot" (Scenario: Vanished Steel Ingots) Ingots always stay to 0 quantity (can not complete quest)

Rogue bugs
- Rogue system notification says you are lvl 2 rogue when you are lvl 1 and lvl 3 when you are lvl 2 (needs verification)

- When you go rouge the yellow stats that shows up is in kroean font (needs verification)

- There is a bug with the VP system it does not show a notification in chat when you get vp anymore ( video-missing video link from original webzen forum ) (needs verification)

- VP Bug if player has over 80000 vp they dont get Rouge. (needs verification)

Auction House
- Auction house no small or big jewels listed (?) (fixed)

- Auction house combination stones listed hard to read ( not fixed )

RvR Bugs
- Some People attkaing boses do not get Battle ground buffs in Race vs Race battle. (needs verification)

- Characters in certain states don't receive RvR buffs (crafting / being stunned / buffbugged ) (needs verification)

Title system
- The XP bonus from the monster hunter titles is not working when you are in a party (needs verification)

- No titles for scion race in title manager (not fixed)

- glyphs in title manager http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/69/ntz7.png

- Title quest in forest of pain for batte square does not count for all mobs and does not tell you how many you killed. (needs verification)

- The XP bonus from the monster hunter titles is not working when you are in a party (needs verification)

Gameplay issues
- When you click the passive section at the skill trainer the window disapears ( fixed for now?) (fixed)

- Mount bug Mounts sometimes, when you equip it, do not show up in the character window and you have to either equip another mount or relog (fixed) 

- Follow system does not work properly ( toons on follow take the shortest distance to the leader (pathfinding) instead of the leaders path
- weapon upgrade bug: can not upgrade weapons as the refinery is

- looking for lightning stones, they were renamed to thunder ( was in a quest )

- When taking the portal into Golundo there sometimes you get ported into the stairs wall ( fixed )

- Recovery pots do not work in the slot 2 for mana (needs verification)

- Xenon bug sometimes it cannot be taken out of the character window and is stuck unless you relog or equip another Xenon (needs verification)

-  Rapier bug sometimes it cannot be taken out of the character window and is stuck unless you relog or equip another Rapier (needs verification)

- Some item comparision windows are too large and don't fit on the screen O ( not fixed)

- can not learn new recipies for cooking & Alchemy  (http://www.xfire.com/video/5b2c99 ) ( fixed from what i see )

- can not whisper or gate of phatom to people with filtered words/names EG: Sexxmachine. (needs verification)

- Can delete charcater with out password confirmation (needs verification)

- Hot key customization does not work correctly (needs verification)

- Chantra bag bug each time you log in or character select the items always get moved around at random(needs verification)

-The chat tab and blocking shouts etc does not work (fixed)

- guild description (new added function) seems to dont work at all. (Iratha)??  (needs verification)

-Unable of seeing the world after reinstalling the game
(needs verification)

- Crafting bug: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEPRYkJO6aU (needs verification)

Siege Bugs
- Cancellation of stamping at siege due to certain buffs (Frost Armor, Absolute Territory, Expert Skill, some masks of Swash) (needs verification)

- Siege buffs are not given, attack and def buff (needs verification)

Kisplacher2's suggestions

- Godlike: Blocks Heavens Hells skills , it seems to be the only skill in game that blocks HH skills from hitting the player.

- Siege Towers, Gates, seal, achron eyes do not have enough HP for the damage created these days. (needs verification)

- Mail system is disabled  ( take the item slot out of the mail system so we can send in game offline messages)

- Race vs Race battle ends to soon bosses in center and each race ground need more HP

- Guild leader siege pets:  unavailable  and will be out dated if brought back so they need more HP/attk/def stats

- The double confirmation to buy things in the merchant is a little anoying. (fixed)

Some other bugs that need to be confirmed by the community:

Since new episode went live, every time i log into server and i am on my mount I will be dead and I loose 3% xp.  Now when we log in we do not get unmounted like before.  So if i crash on my mount or foget to unmount before i log off i loose 3% exp.  Unecceptable.  I have already lost 6% and used 4 reverse orbs.

I tested further.  I have found that when i use the legend or Roux mount I have the glitch that kills me when i relog.

I went and purchased a grey rhino from the animal trader and used it.  this time when i relogged on my mount i was alive and did not loose exp.   I dont have any other wp mounts to test with. but im curious if any other wp mounts have this glitch?

-Sacred One Scion Skill- The skill doesn't work, the skill should summon a dragon lava, and it requires skill points to be used
- Halt/Restrain/Mental Severance/Confusion/Death Mark don't cause the caster to skull up but Mutation does?
- ice/lighting world mobs walk backwards away from player if slowed past 91% or something.

- client options window needs translating

- Character creation/customization (hair) translation

- lvl up rewards translation no accurate

- comparison window of the item your wearing needs translation

- mobs need translation

-title manager translation needed
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/845/z5y0.png

- can we even shut off race shouts ?

-  change the auction house in prayer stone sections where it says lvl 1 attk prayer stone then right below it level 1 attk prayer stone

EG:

level1 attk prayer stone <lvl1>
level1 attk prayer stone <lvl3>

it should be

level1 attk prayer stone <lvl 1>
level2 attk prayer stone <lvl 2>
level3 attk prayer stone <lvl3>

- Translation on world map needs correcting

- Translation of chantra bag

- Auction house change on battle square items ( should not be listed in own + tabs just list them right in battle square just like the fantastic jewel menu )
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 02:22:23 PM by Alakaia »

Withered

• <3 Suddoha <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2014, 05:06:21 AM »
Ty Kips, I'll sort that out later (didn't see it till now)
Added the Hunter Cast bug and the relog bug ;)

Withered

• <3 Suddoha <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2014, 07:09:02 AM »
The following issues were reported to be fixed so I removed them from the list:
- The radar is not showing skulled people. ?
- when ever you die the radar disapears and you have to re-equip it ( Video ) ?
- Auction house no small or big jewels listed (?)
- When you click the passive section at the skil trainer the window disapears ( fixed for now?)
- Mount bug Mounts sometimes, when you equip it, do not show up in the character window and you have to either equip another mount or relog
- The double confirmation to buy things in the merchant is a little anoying.

Adding the new reported issues to the list now.

Alakaia

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2014, 04:45:33 PM »
The following issues were reported to be fixed so I removed them from the list:
- The radar is not showing skulled people. ?
- when ever you die the radar disapears and you have to re-equip it ( Video ) ?
- Auction house no small or big jewels listed (?)
- Mount bug Mounts sometimes, when you equip it, do not show up in the character window and you have to either equip another mount or relog
- The double confirmation to buy things in the merchant is a little anoying.

Adding the new reported issues to the list now.

The one in bold was happening to me last week, it started again after the patch before the most recent one I believe

Withered

• <3 Suddoha <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2014, 04:08:15 AM »
Readded.