Author Topic: Regarding Illegal Program Usage  (Read 1740 times)

GM-Exohas

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Regarding Illegal Program Usage
« on: September 02, 2018, 11:38:47 AM »
Greetings from Justac Team!

Currently, we are monitoring the usage of illegal programs which had given you unpleasant experiences in gameplay.

We would like to remind all users that, using any kind of illegal program to play Archlord will be considered as an act of abusing the game system and regulations, and we will take proper actions immediately towards the user.

So, please avoid using illegal programs for any purposes while playing Archlord to avoid user account from getting banned.

So far, banned accounts used so called 'archultimate' program. In near future we will make daily scan for 'nodelay', 'nogameguard' and similar programs usage. Please avoid using this kind of programs. None of above can be excluded, for example 'nodelay' affects protection against duplicate items, so can affect gameplay and stability of server.

There won't be more announcements about this topic, wish you fair gameplay.

Thank you for your supports towards Justac Archlord.

MajoreN

• RoyalRetard
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding Illegal Program Usage
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 11:41:50 AM »
Good morning.
Stopped with Justac and now plays Alcadia with Elem named Ecstacy
Played
Cast Swash Push lvl 120 Warrior of Nightmare
Cast/Crit Ranger Selmya 120 Warrior of Nightmare
Elementalist Ecstacy 120 Warrior of Nightmare

Swash and Ranger is Eijun's characters.

dracky

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 12:03:15 PM »
Thanks here is the explain.
rip Kaponi

kruger

• Equivocation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2018, 12:04:57 PM »
Ban all those fker's
Play fair of gtfo!

Proteus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2018, 12:32:35 PM »
Good job!

Would be nice if we can get an announcement regarding the update...

Failed to prepare? Prepare to fail!

Youtube Profile -> https://www.youtube.com/user/erv1sal

MajoreN

• RoyalRetard
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2018, 12:35:15 PM »
Good job!

+1
Stopped with Justac and now plays Alcadia with Elem named Ecstacy
Played
Cast Swash Push lvl 120 Warrior of Nightmare
Cast/Crit Ranger Selmya 120 Warrior of Nightmare
Elementalist Ecstacy 120 Warrior of Nightmare

Swash and Ranger is Eijun's characters.

Ryis

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2018, 03:21:10 PM »
Good job!

+1
what update? hahaha
Justac- 12/13 of the classes to 120.. even lvled the baby scion all the way to 120... only thing left is ele and I wont lvl another one here. :)

Webzen- Zian- Virginia

Amoswar

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2018, 04:10:38 PM »

Currently, we are monitoring the usage of illegal programs which had given you unpleasant experiences in gameplay.

We would like to remind all users that, using any kind of illegal program to play Archlord will be considered as an act of abusing the game system and regulations, and we will take proper actions immediately towards the user.

So, please avoid using illegal programs for any purposes while playing Archlord to avoid user account from getting banned.

So far, banned accounts used so called 'archultimate' program. In near future we will make daily scan for 'nodelay', 'nogameguard' and similar programs usage. Please avoid using this kind of programs. None of above can be excluded, for example 'nodelay' affects protection against duplicate items, so can affect gameplay and stability of server.

DANM BOY ! he probably read my post :)

Thank you for the news and to make clear that anything that affect the game is illegal, enjoy the hours of opening boxes like i did ;( Hehe

GJ
Deathlord2 - knight (FIRST ARCHLORD OF 2018)
Xyrotlas - zerk
Naixx - sorc
Selmya - ranger
Push - swash
Ovni - scion
Leader of RetardMafia

ALCADIA :
Sorc : Obey
Ranger : Selmya

dracky

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2018, 04:14:32 PM »

Thank you for the news and to make clear that anything that affect the game is illegal, enjoy the hours of opening boxes like i did ;( Hehe

GJ

Asuri will have a hard life.

Lucas

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2018, 06:01:18 PM »

Maybe his bot skills are good enough to auto-click on the box on each account he's botting with since years ?  ???

stenboy13

• King Asuri
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2018, 06:55:26 PM »

GJ

haha not really
I Only share my richdom with friends dont ask for cheap items if u dont give respect.

Asuri                  Zerk         
Awshooooll         Archer   
Zoeka1/2            Mage

1st. Asuri Archlord title 24-2-2018
2nd. Asuri First To Defend Succesfull 24-3-2018

Proud Leader of Dynasty.

stenboy13

• King Asuri
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2018, 07:01:11 PM »

Maybe his bot skills are good enough to auto-click on the box on each account he's botting with since years ?  ???

U mean the same macro skills you use for pvp i use for pve? dont see how this is related to botting but if u have a video of me i am happy to receive it on the forum in fact il pay u 10b now if u show me <3 Haters gonna hate.

But my opnion on this annoucement:

I am glad there is finally some rules about illegal programs. and yes il have to spend some more time on opening boxes but dont worry guys il still sell you some nectars <3.

I am assuming a macro from razer sypnase is still allowed to use for opening boxes (the same u use for clicking on the ground to cast faster) just without no delay. (rules said nothing about macro`s)

One more question tho is this rule from now on?(my guess) or is this also gonna be banable for what people have used in the past bcz i heard ppl get banned for no gameguard that they have used in the past so if this also is the case for nodelay u might aswell close the server right now & ban everybody.  (or just ban me & let these forum baby`s have a laugh ^^)

Anyway good work keep it up!!

p.s Lucas i understand that you are worried but dont worry my precious hater i can still sell you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pInAlhmIISs&feature=youtu.be

« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 07:52:14 PM by stenboy13 »
I Only share my richdom with friends dont ask for cheap items if u dont give respect.

Zoeka1/2            Mage

Proud Leader of Dynasty.

stenboy13

• King Asuri
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2018, 07:08:09 PM »

GJ

Wow did you actually farm in justac ? must have been before i started playing damm u have been around really long :O

Joking love u <3 ^^ i remember those days aswell. (believe it or not i am old ;)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 07:19:44 PM by stenboy13 »

Zoeka1/2            Mage

Proud Leader of Dynasty.

Melix[SoZ]

• [Hayyak-Allah]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2018, 10:00:20 PM »

One more question tho is this rule from now on?(my guess) or is this also gonna be banable for what people have used in the past bcz i heard ppl get banned for no gameguard that they have used in the past so if this also is the case for nodelay u might aswell close the server right now & ban everybody.  (or just ban me & let these forum baby`s have a laugh ^^)

better i think selling knif n object from cook n alchemy XD new bussness uncoming
would be just epic if admin ban also people who used the box tool
cuz tbh it a bit of hypocrisy , people cry about paragon macro but dosnt when they need paragon tool to open some  box XD and agree with ya , better close the serv if he do that rofl even if tbh its alrdy to late at my opinion doing thing like this i mean ' cleaning ' while only 15 max people fighting for spots lol

Anyway good work keep it up!!
To Okuuuur late ! XD

my real question is , why Gm or dunno who just locked two thread were i was geting a real mechanic discution with Bobteus heh .
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 10:06:04 PM by Melix[SoZ] »

dracky

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2018, 04:03:30 AM »
ASURI I NEED GRACIA MY SLAVE. LOG IN TODAY PLS