Author Topic: Noizy vs Xde4th1derx (Me) in Psn  (Read 629 times)

Lucas

• View Profile
Re: Noizy vs Xde4th1derx (Me) in Psn
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2018, 06:16:44 PM »
As for the immature part, yeah, i used to be much worse than that, but you know, years are passing, people are growing up.
The game would be a much better and pleasant enviorement if people would drop their ego, respect their enemies even when losing and play the game for fun and in a fair manner.

Well you're indeed one of the worst behaving player I've ever seen on any game. I hope you're serious for once and will really work on improving your behaving though.

dracky

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2018, 06:20:03 PM »
As for the immature part, yeah, i used to be much worse than that, but you know, years are passing, people are growing up.
The game would be a much better and pleasant enviorement if people would drop their ego, respect their enemies even when losing and play the game for fun and in a fair manner.

Well you're indeed one of the worst behaving player I've ever seen on any game. I hope you're serious for once and will really work on improving your behaving though.

AVEL WTF DINI ..........

Lucas

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2018, 07:29:30 PM »
AVEL WTF DINI ..........

Avel isn't innocent but he improved his behaviour a lot. You know I hated him before but now I like him. He became more nice and respectful with friends/allies. You can't expect him to act normal and nice to your people when your whole side is trashing him down constantly in shouts + forum every day for the most stupid reasons.
And Avel does it in a defensive way while the trashy people from your side are doing it in a purely provocative way like kiddos
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 07:21:19 AM by Lucas »

stenboy13

• King Asuri
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2018, 07:35:20 PM »
Still he has kipnapped my sister tho :( still refusing to let her go :( QQ  :-[ :-[ :-[
I Only share my richdom with friends dont ask for cheap items if u dont give respect.

Asuri                  Zerk         
Awshooooll         Archer   
Zoeka1/2            Mage

1st. Asuri Archlord title 24-2-2018
2nd. Asuri First To Defend Succesfull 24-3-2018

Proud Leader of Dynasty.

dracky

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2018, 07:57:14 PM »
AVEL WTF DINI ..........

Avel isn't innocent but he improved his behaviour a lot. You know I hated him before but now I like him. He became more nice and respectful with friends/allies. You can't expect him to act normal and nice to your people when your whole side is trashing him down constantly in shouts + forum every day for the most stupid reasons.
And Avel does it in a defensive way while the trashy people from your side are doing it in a purely provocative way like kiddos

Lucas lucas ...

You havnt seen him now even against allies...

He doesnt even have 1 member today.

Just log once & watch quick haha

Broken

• InfernalQueen
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2018, 09:01:18 PM »
feel sorry for your whore girlfriend i am fcking paying your bills , ur internet , ur food , ur rent , and everything , and that cute whore bich everytime taking in sh'es mouth my huge cock and automaticly is crying bcs cant breath...hahaha GIPSY LIFE #XEKOTROP I WISH U DIE MOTHERFCKER 1 MORE VIDEO FROM YOU ENJOY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRFeKXMBn3o

Awwwwwwwww  . . . . . . . . .  awwwwwwwwwww . . . . . .  . .. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Refusal to accept a fact that is painful or with which an individual cannot cope, behaving as though it does not exist or did not happen, for example, you are unemployed and broke, you are aware of it, however you deny it. This is a primitive defense mechanisms, used mostly by children and emotionally immature adults ( your case ).
It is effective in the short-term, but much less so in the long term, it could become harmful for you Avel.

I am afraid that this process already started as you seem disconnected in time and place, lost track of events and their sequences by playing nonstop, and it looks like you become convinced that you are many different persons (multiple personality disorder : Avel, Averel, Noizy, Bosy and so on).  This is an extreme defense to severe early childhood abuse. Were you abused in your childhood  Avel ?

Your behaviour appears to be a form of disassociation, as when an individual hides certain aspects of his character from himself and even separates awareness of one part of his identity from another.  You want to  appear to us as being happy with your routine, with yourself, with your life  when the reality is quite different, when you actually feel lonely and unable to cope with problems that life brings, your only escape from this -> Archlord.

Undesirable feelings, behaviors, or causes of events to another person such that they become externalized threats, as for instance my girlfriend, you desire to get laid but being unable nor capable to seduce, you release your frustration by trying to insult me with your nasty dreams which includes her.

Wishing death upon me is showing us that you are having ill-will towards another person. This kind of behaviour starts in childhood. Children are notoriously uninhibited and outspoken when they become angry.  Ever had moments of even wishing nasty things on your own family ?
If so this could be a sign of your mental illness due to abuse at an early age.

My advice is, seek help  !
Poor soul.

In which aspect of your life you think you are better than him to come here and judge him with such thoughs? How being abused as a child, or believing just because his socio-economic level is lower than yours gives you any right to indulge in his personal life and publicly criticize Avel. If he is immature just leave him, but come on man, you are being a really disgusting by trying to put yourself in a higher lvl than him just because you assume he was abused of he does not have any money... And when it comes to the gaming part, you are not that far away from his competence level.

GameOver Leader- The Warlock- https://youtu.be/T5Cf3C4mOXM
Negativo- Archer-Codemaster- https://youtu.be/s3JbSX-T5g8
Warlock-Sorc-Webzen- https://youtu.be/W4pgUB5yZQI
Br0ken-Beautiful-Justac- Coming soon 😈

#MAGA

Shankbaba

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2018, 01:12:07 AM »
feel sorry for your whore girlfriend i am fcking paying your bills , ur internet , ur food , ur rent , and everything , and that cute whore bich everytime taking in sh'es mouth my huge cock and automaticly is crying bcs cant breath...hahaha GIPSY LIFE #XEKOTROP I WISH U DIE MOTHERFCKER 1 MORE VIDEO FROM YOU ENJOY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRFeKXMBn3o

Awwwwwwwww  . . . . . . . . .  awwwwwwwwwww . . . . . .  . .. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Refusal to accept a fact that is painful or with which an individual cannot cope, behaving as though it does not exist or did not happen, for example, you are unemployed and broke, you are aware of it, however you deny it. This is a primitive defense mechanisms, used mostly by children and emotionally immature adults ( your case ).
It is effective in the short-term, but much less so in the long term, it could become harmful for you Avel.

I am afraid that this process already started as you seem disconnected in time and place, lost track of events and their sequences by playing nonstop, and it looks like you become convinced that you are many different persons (multiple personality disorder : Avel, Averel, Noizy, Bosy and so on).  This is an extreme defense to severe early childhood abuse. Were you abused in your childhood  Avel ?

Your behaviour appears to be a form of disassociation, as when an individual hides certain aspects of his character from himself and even separates awareness of one part of his identity from another.  You want to  appear to us as being happy with your routine, with yourself, with your life  when the reality is quite different, when you actually feel lonely and unable to cope with problems that life brings, your only escape from this -> Archlord.

Undesirable feelings, behaviors, or causes of events to another person such that they become externalized threats, as for instance my girlfriend, you desire to get laid but being unable nor capable to seduce, you release your frustration by trying to insult me with your nasty dreams which includes her.

Wishing death upon me is showing us that you are having ill-will towards another person. This kind of behaviour starts in childhood. Children are notoriously uninhibited and outspoken when they become angry.  Ever had moments of even wishing nasty things on your own family ?
If so this could be a sign of your mental illness due to abuse at an early age.

My advice is, seek help  !
Poor soul.

In which aspect of your life you think you are better than him to come here and judge him with such thoughs? How being abused as a child, or believing just because his socio-economic level is lower than yours gives you any right to indulge in his personal life and publicly criticize Avel. If he is immature just leave him, but come on man, you are being a really disgusting by trying to put yourself in a higher lvl than him just because you assume he was abused of he does not have any money... And when it comes to the gaming part, you are not that far away from his competence level.

K.O   

HAAAAAAAANNNNNZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAA BR000KKEEEENN
Shankbaba (Zerk 120)
Sorcnan (Sorc 120)
Naixx (borrowing from Eijun lv 120) ''Currenting playing''
RetardMafia member !! <3

S0rc4life

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2018, 02:10:09 AM »
 ??? This Post was just Show my Video not for Big Drama here :D
Proud Member of TheJustOnes
S0rc4life Sorc LvL 120
Polackenluemmel 49 Archer Bit Killer :D
Hunnyb4byb 49 Mage Bit Farmer
C0mplex 120 Zerk
Bailee 120 Mage
Shaylee 120 Swash
Xde4thr1derx 120 Summoner
Bl4ckkn1ght  120 Knight

Lucas

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2018, 03:19:13 AM »

You didn't even kill Avel and Trashzerk did extremely low 7k crit with resistance debuff so... Better delete it
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 07:21:39 AM by Lucas »

S0rc4life

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2018, 03:47:12 AM »

You didn't even kill Avel and Trashzerk did extremely low 7k crit with resistance debuff so... Better delete it

Look Right on Video Avel make Godlike in the End thats why i dont kill him but trust if he dont make godlike he die :)
Proud Member of TheJustOnes
S0rc4life Sorc LvL 120
Polackenluemmel 49 Archer Bit Killer :D
Hunnyb4byb 49 Mage Bit Farmer
C0mplex 120 Zerk
Bailee 120 Mage
Shaylee 120 Swash
Xde4thr1derx 120 Summoner
Bl4ckkn1ght  120 Knight

Wayne

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2018, 12:36:29 AM »

Look Right on Video Avel make Godlike in the End thats why i dont kill him but trust if he dont make godlike he die :)

Not that special killing a knight on crit Uniques and 2H weap as caster, don’t get excited
Tryhard.

MajoreN

• RoyalRetard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2018, 06:03:14 AM »
To be fair, Avel have insulted almost everyone on the server pretty bad so he should expect some hate lmfao
Stopped with Justac and now plays Alcadia with Elem named Ecstacy
Played
Cast Swash Push lvl 120 Warrior of Nightmare
Cast/Crit Ranger Selmya 120 Warrior of Nightmare
Elementalist Ecstacy 120 Warrior of Nightmare

Swash and Ranger is Eijun's characters.

Shankbaba

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2018, 10:39:17 AM »
AVEL SPARTAN
Shankbaba (Zerk 120)
Sorcnan (Sorc 120)
Naixx (borrowing from Eijun lv 120) ''Currenting playing''
RetardMafia member !! <3

dcc30

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2018, 03:23:27 PM »
To be fair, Avel have insulted almost everyone on the server pretty bad so he should expect some hate lmfao

"Royal Son "