Author Topic: Drakky  (Read 639 times)

Psartacus

• † xVALIANTx †
    • View Profile
Drakky
« on: July 12, 2018, 12:00:54 PM »
Hey,

I make this post today cause Drakky says :"What do you have to say now?" But i don't know why this post is closed now ^^.

Few screens and questions where you will never answer for sure :

1st : http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/28/4/1531414404-1.png

You say Paragon saying i have anything. Can you show me what is anything for you in your screen? He say something about hack or he say Sat1va use something ? Clearly no.

We can see too, you are saying no one could TradeHack or Infotool. But my question like i asked you on private message, who are theses Hackers please? Cause i'm like : wtf, this guy report me for Hack, but his prof is one guy who use Paragon programs who ask Paragon for know why he can't hack me. Cause Sat1va is on blacklist? xD Really men you are idiot at this point?

And you are saying : It's from Paragon directly. Like Melix showed you, all peoples can be Paragon on Discord. When you change your name on Discord, it change the name only on the Channel you are. It was not a Photoshop montage.

2nd : http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/28/4/1531414404-sans-titre.png

Again you are saying peoples couldn't check me with Infotool, but who ? You have friends who use hack, but don't report them ? And ofc you're fighting me for make me ban cause you think i use something, and you just think, cause you can't say to me you really can think i use something with profs like this.

You are saying peoples of my union says to you i use something. Can you say me who exactly ? And if peoples says to YOU, you can prove it easier, no? Why put just one screen who say nothing about me xD

And the most interesting for me. You are saying you know alot because one guy told you everything. Who is this boy ? Who is this boy ? Who is this boy ?

Well. My baby Drakky, when you try to make me bad with failed prof. Be sure of what you accuse me, and don't speak so much like this with one screen who show NOTHING.

For finish, like Blasquito says on your post : In that SS we see a guy with covered name who bought the Paragon tool in November 2017 and wants to check Sativa's stats with it but he can't because Sat1va is in an old blacklist due to he is friend of friends. https://imgur.com/a/D7YzTEX

Thank's
Sat1 <3 
* D()()M *

Sat1va • Ranger Lv120 • 1st Ranger 2018
Hellf1re • Swash Lv120
Sxx1xx • Zerk Lv120
Ind1ca • Bit Archer Lv79

Cent1pede • Mage Lv120 [Sold]

Icerex

• View Profile
Re: Drakky
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 12:30:17 PM »
Mother of god! why do you even spend time on a post like this?
you probably did beat them in pvp so now they say  you are an paragon cheater...

and if there is any proofs from this suposed ( hackers ) who did try to check you whit info tools etc, why its so hard to show them to everyone just upload them ( if they even exist )......

and even if you are on some ( blacklist ) i bearly think its cheating just becouse some noobs trying to win the best ranger Title 2k18 cant check ur armors/eq/weps/stats.. how can that be classed as cheating?

not 100% sure what cheats they talk about but ( Blacklist ) is the proofs they/you had some ( show off ) whit so!

my god.. fking hell...
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 12:48:55 PM by Icerex »
✶ RetardMafia ✶ Talbot ✶

Psartacus

• † xVALIANTx †
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 12:34:50 PM »
Cause i dont accept peoples who speak without any prof. You are a perfect example.
* D()()M *

Hellf1re • Swash Lv120
Sxx1xx • Zerk Lv120
Ind1ca • Bit Archer Lv79

wantobuy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 03:09:45 PM »
I say it once again Drakky sucks Dick and is a Son of a Bitch. Amen

dcc30

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 03:12:37 PM »
I say it once again Drakky sucks Dick and is a Son of a Bitch. Amen

+1 #RIP

Sayonara

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2018, 02:27:55 AM »
Cause i dont accept peoples who speak without any prof. You are a perfect example.

Did you even read what he wrote?
He was defending you lol.
Wth is wrong with the people on Justac?

Psartacus

• † xVALIANTx †
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2018, 05:11:44 AM »

Did you even read what its write on his message ? "Modified". He just added words.
* D()()M *

Hellf1re • Swash Lv120
Sxx1xx • Zerk Lv120
Ind1ca • Bit Archer Lv79

Sayonara

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2018, 05:57:07 AM »

Did you even read what its write on his message ? "Modified". He just added words.
Should i say "sorry" now because i can't read original posts after they got edited? xD
But i do not think he wrote exactly the opposit than before, even if he did, that doesn't change what i said.
The people here at the forum are just ridiculous.

Psartacus

• † xVALIANTx †
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2018, 06:39:09 AM »

Should i say "sorry" now because i can't read original posts after they got edited? xD
But i do not think he wrote exactly the opposit than before, even if he did, that doesn't change what i said.

This boy send me a pm on forum for know what is the problem exactly since best Event. I explained him all the story. So he changed his mind basicly.
Why, why so much hatred ?
* D()()M *

Hellf1re • Swash Lv120
Sxx1xx • Zerk Lv120
Ind1ca • Bit Archer Lv79

Sayonara

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2018, 08:48:28 AM »

This boy send me a pm on forum for know what is the problem exactly since best Event. I explained him all the story. So he changed his mind basicly.
Why, why so much hatred ?

Hatred? ^^
I didn't insult or blame you for anything did i? :D
(As said in last post i don't know what he original wrote.)

hokage33

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2018, 10:58:20 AM »
Use this when you threaten someone. 1dksak just sent me this and I volunteer to be a victim. Such a daddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jej4E7ssz5g&feature=youtu.be

Blasquito

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2018, 09:45:38 AM »
New proof received by a friend in LR side: https://imgur.com/a/E03YnUN

Psartacus

• † xVALIANTx †
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2018, 10:04:53 AM »
New proof received by a friend in LR side: https://imgur.com/a/E03YnUN