Author Topic: proof for sat1va, - MUST WATCH  (Read 515 times)

dracky

• View Profile
proof for sat1va, - MUST WATCH
« on: July 11, 2018, 05:57:34 PM »
Hello Sat1va.

your friend paragon doesnt protect you at all, as you thinking   ;D

BEFORE you watch the original SS proof . watch this

https://imgur.com/a/trkREYU  - sat1va so sure that i didnt had anything on him from PARAGON his master.

https://imgur.com/a/D7YzTEX --- SS of sat1va from paragon directly in discord.

what do you have to say now?

is this enough?

i just proofed that i had a type of ss proof that i didnt wanted to share public sat1va, but you kept spammed me & was sure that paragon NEVER NEVER WOULD say smth about you,

sorry you just got backstabbed by him.

im out enjoy this proof, ill send a ticket to admin now about this, this will make a ban-result ofc, IF HE IS AWAKE.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 06:08:49 PM by dracky »

Blasquito

• View Profile
Re: proof for sat1va, - MUST WATCH
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 06:57:06 PM »

https://imgur.com/a/D7YzTEX --- SS of sat1va from paragon directly in discord.

is this enough?

Do you have any better proof? In that pic Paragon says "friends of friends get exceptions". As I know Sat1va was game friend with Haski & Humman2000 for example so what Paragon says in that SS doesn't actually confirm Sat1va used the tools.
Do you get my point? In the pic Paragon says that blacklist "is an old thing for trade hack". In addition, trade hack users were banned and Admin/GM didn't detect anything suspicious on Sat1va's accounts/IP. This is why this SS is not valid in this case and I'm asking for a relevant one if you have, I would like to see.

And why the name of the cheater talking with Paragon is covered in red? Shouldn't he be reported too? https://imgur.com/a/D7YzTEX
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 07:27:25 PM by Blasquito »

untraz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 02:04:09 AM »
Blaquito is last person all can call 'not cheater' and he still logs to forum all time when cheater defend is needed :)

Blasquito

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 02:53:02 AM »
Blaquito is last person all can call 'not cheater' and he still logs to forum all time when cheater defend is needed :)

Read again my post then.

And it is funny how some of you never believe on Paragon words but when his words are good for you, you believe on them 100% and use them as a valid proof.

When you want to prove something and post "proof", at least don't invent things that the SS doesn't say. If you want to accuse Sat1va about something with that SS, you can report him of being in a "Paragon's blacklist because he is friend of friend of Paragon". The SS talks about a blacklist made in the past for trade hack thing, Admin checked Sat1va's accounts and IPs and he didn't detect anything related to trade hack.

Probably you usually deal with dumb people everyday who believes any shit they read from their fake friends in Justac but with these manipulated serious things I prefer not to shut up. But yeah, when your manipulated "proof" doesn't work and i give my opinion you guys wrongly translate it into "blasquito is defending cheaters". Same thing happened with Didi, game mechanics and so on... I'm just asking for a better proof, go for it please.

Again, who is the cheater covered in red? This is actually one of the best SS i have ever seen in this forum to report someone but nobody seems to be interested.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 03:09:45 AM by Blasquito »

Words

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 03:03:41 AM »
QQ cheaters must be banned ! Just let me edit those screenshots so my friend who's using the tool wont get busted. ~Dracky 2018

You are really this retarded ?

Melix[SoZ]

• [Hayyak-Allah]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2018, 03:56:36 AM »
QQ cheaters must be banned ! Just let me edit those screenshots so my friend who's using the tool wont get busted. ~Dracky 2018

You are really this retarded ?

XD

Proteus

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2018, 04:32:00 AM »
He was just a "window shopper"  ;D

Failed to prepare? Prepare to fail!

Youtube Profile -> https://www.youtube.com/user/erv1sal

Vect0r

• Rebels4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2018, 04:38:42 AM »
I already said it month ago, if u trust a known scammer, liar and hacker and believe every word he tell u, he can just manipulate u in believing what ever he want u to believe.

He manipulated the game, hacked account/unis, gifted away or stole money, moved npc's, sold hackshit to any poor guy who need help to "git gud" and  then he back-stab his customers!

Now tell me, would some1 with a healthy brain still believe any word of such a narcissistic little mofo?

Tbh i don't think so, but that is just me since ppl here on Deadstac/Hatestac seem to believe anything and post any accusation, insult or just brainless stupid shit bcs the admin doesn't give a shit at all.

That post is not defend Sat1va specific, bcs i don't know if he ever used or didn't used hacks.
Its just a reminder for the guy ure pulling in every discussion if its coming to "Proofs".
Need a Middleman? Contact me via PM!

R.I.P.

Adeira/Artaios/Aur0ra/Bamboox/Cataclyssm/Criticat/Fightas/Ianus
Inyourface/Ixxxy/Pown/Rebel1/Seffeiren/Synapse/Thetys/Voxya/Zephyre

Blasquito

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2018, 05:16:39 AM »
I believe this SS, there is no mystery about it. What doesn't make sense are those conclusions taken from it and the fact of some people trusting Paragon words only when they are convenient for them.

In that SS we see a guy with covered name who bought the Paragon tool in November 2017 and wants to check Sativa's stats with it but he can't because Sat1va is in an old blacklist due to he is friend of friends. https://imgur.com/a/D7YzTEX

Which shows again Justac has turned into a game where cheaters report others for cheating.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 05:40:05 AM by Blasquito »

Proteus

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2018, 06:42:13 AM »
Proof that valiant are using their illegal tools even in Real life
Valiant and their tools https://imgur.com/gallery/QvzzfA4

Failed to prepare? Prepare to fail!

Youtube Profile -> https://www.youtube.com/user/erv1sal

Melix[SoZ]

• [Hayyak-Allah]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2018, 06:44:06 AM »

Dunwall

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2018, 06:58:20 AM »
People searching in his folder of saved screenshots for 10 years ago HYAHAHAHAHA you guys are creepy

dracky

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2018, 07:03:47 AM »
melix, atleast, get a better photoshop editer next time,,

for second time, i didnt wanted to public this in forum, but sat1va was QQing about proofs blabla,

there you go mr sat1

he backstabbed you and you just got your balls cutted

and as i know, you already sent this ss to paragon to search who is giving this ss etc  ;D

you're fast bro. but not enough to hide yourself ยจ

half server was using Info-tool back than, we all know it, but sat1va was on the list there you couldn't even check his gear/stats, just think why.. and use your brains that you have, dont know if frogs has any..