Author Topic: Mmmmh  (Read 470 times)

Psartacus

• † xVALIANTx †
    • View Profile
Mmmmh
« on: July 10, 2018, 12:04:09 PM »
Hey,

If someone can explain me what is the fuck ? Peoples like Drakky accuse me to use programs for Paragon, but he say "peoples" couldn't check me with Infotool ? Who is cheater for real ? Where you have information like this? And why you never proved something about me?
Too much questions without any answer for me.

well bro, we all know you used paragon macro ;)
Who exactly, give me one list with names and what accusations ?

how come that ppl counldn't check your gear with info tool? ;) paragon comfirmed also that you was on blacklist ;)
How you can say "ppl couldn't check you'r gear with info tool?" You speak about who exactly? Your parents never learn to you never speak without profs? and what is that "blacklist" ? Like i told you in the paste, i see you are much informed about paragon and his programs. Maybe the real user is you ?

we know bro, but you're pathetic only.
"we know" again, but who exactly?

im working bro, im not online , max 30min / day, not even that,

well we all know ur ranger was best with tools
"we all know" who?

you never got title & didnt won fair, just cheats ;) we all know bro, dont hide please dont be a stupid dog. soon ppl will realse ss, dont worry
You know like me how i fcked your ranger in cast mode in the paste. If i could log my ranger at this event you know like me what is the result, + you was cast, and know nothing about cast mode, mechanics, switching (the prove, you lost 2 times cause you failed your switch). So no problem, i got Ultryx on his ranger, if he got the ranger title with my ranger, i could easy got this title too, like all my team says before and like all crybaby's like Proteus, x7 & you know.
And yes, you say since 1 months ss will come. I wait again no problem. If you can prove what you say, no problem. But since you can prove nothing, no one people can say "Sat1va is a Paragon user". And you know that.

* D()()M *

Sat1va • Ranger Lv120 • 1st Ranger 2018
Hellf1re • Swash Lv120
Sxx1xx • Zerk Lv120
Ind1ca • Bit Archer Lv79

Cent1pede • Mage Lv120 [Sold]

Dunwall

• View Profile
Re: Mmmmh
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 12:09:41 PM »
No one cares. You and your friends got caught and now you are running away like beheaded chickens.
R

Psartacus

• † xVALIANTx †
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 12:19:24 PM »
No one cares. You and your friends got caught and now you are running away like beheaded chickens.
R

Like Melix says in Facebook page :

many give à lot of Idea and project to make this server in à rigt and good way with simple thing , fact is admin did nothing with thise Ideas , even If hé put an update i doubt that many Will Côme , maybe by curiosity but wont stay so long , this justac team did many mistake since long time , many loosed trust on this team . I wish u all thé best and enjoy holiday , about us some playing Tera/ other alcadia other fortnite . take care of u guys
* D()()M *

Hellf1re • Swash Lv120
Sxx1xx • Zerk Lv120
Ind1ca • Bit Archer Lv79

dcc30

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 12:49:09 PM »
R

GO TAKE YOUR CORNER AND DIE SILENTLY PLS !!!

dracky

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2018, 05:28:52 PM »
Hey,

If someone can explain me what is the fuck ? Peoples like Drakky accuse me to use programs for Paragon, but he say "peoples" couldn't check me with Infotool ? Who is cheater for real ? Where you have information like this? And why you never proved something about me?
Too much questions without any answer for me.

There is so many ss of this,

No one could watch your gear with info-tool
No one could trade hack you, why did paragon wrote than that ” sat1va was in blacklist ’ extr safety 8)
Explain this now ?
Keep open your mouth & all will see what paragon is writing about you i. DISCORD

well bro, we all know you used paragon macro ;)
Who exactly, give me one list with names and what accusations ?

how come that ppl counldn't check your gear with info tool? ;) paragon comfirmed also that you was on blacklist ;)
How you can say "ppl couldn't check you'r gear with info tool?" You speak about who exactly? Your parents never learn to you never speak without profs? and what is that "blacklist" ? Like i told you in the paste, i see you are much informed about paragon and his programs. Maybe the real user is you ?

we know bro, but you're pathetic only.
"we know" again, but who exactly?

im working bro, im not online , max 30min / day, not even that,

well we all know ur ranger was best with tools
"we all know" who?

you never got title & didnt won fair, just cheats ;) we all know bro, dont hide please dont be a stupid dog. soon ppl will realse ss, dont worry
You know like me how i fcked your ranger in cast mode in the paste. If i could log my ranger at this event you know like me what is the result, + you was cast, and know nothing about cast mode, mechanics, switching (the prove, you lost 2 times cause you failed your switch). So no problem, i got Ultryx on his ranger, if he got the ranger title with my ranger, i could easy got this title too, like all my team says before and like all crybaby's like Proteus, x7 & you know.
And yes, you say since 1 months ss will come. I wait again no problem. If you can prove what you say, no problem. But since you can prove nothing, no one people can say "Sat1va is a Paragon user". And you know that.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 05:52:37 PM by dracky »

Amoswar

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2018, 06:26:53 PM »
Lol Nuty and his drama talk without proof... can you just fcking show the screen of your accusations ?

Once and for all clean your name, because you are making a completly and idiotic fool of yourself...

Seriously... you are still believing someone who has done everything to destroy the server for years...

You keep claim to have friend who knows paragon and they say Paragon told them that player used tool, and that one too... Have you ever spoke to Paragon for real ? He's only there to make fun of all of you, and he's laughing his ass off... Because all of you are so bad and will believe everything someone say withotu even trying to think or figure the truth behind thoses accusations...

Like many I will still be called someone who help Hackers or Scammer, but I never treated someone differently until proof are shown... If you cant provide proof, and you only talk, I, and many consistant players will never believe anything of your accusations...

Players with that attitudes are even worst then the admin when it come to Paragon cheats... all of you are so focused on that, that it has become your only way out of losing or beiing sh1t on... like 75% of players when they die with best gears they goes : nice cheat, nice paragon macro, nice hack, enjoy the report... etc... Players like that are so pathetic seriously....

Players like that have 0 fairplay, half a brain, and speak the langague of dogs...
I will put it like this just to be sure you guys understand : Wouff wouf wouff wouffff wouf wouff wouuff wooouf wouff woufff woufffff wouffff woufff woufffffffffff woufff !
TRADUCTION (only for intelelect players) : You guys sck, the server sck, Paragon is playing with you, admin is laughing about you in cuba and keep running around in circle waiting for updates every year !

Dont be a dog, buy some glasses, fix your eyesight, and see the whole world in all his color, not in black and white like most of players seems to see...

(Just to be clear, if you found yourself offended or targeted, you have alot of questionning to make about yourself.....)

just a reminder, Sat1va was one of the first to be scammed by the trade hacker, and all of us laughed about him and didnt believe him until we found ourself missing gear without anything we could do... you should check your infos straight...

cheers
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 06:47:21 PM by Amoswar »
Leader of RetardMafia
Deathlord2 - knight (FIRST ARCHLORD OF 2018)
Selmya - ranger

Psartacus

• † xVALIANTx †
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2018, 11:14:00 AM »
Lol Nuty and his drama talk without proof... can you just fcking show the screen of your accusations ?

Once and for all clean your name, because you are making a completly and idiotic fool of yourself...

Seriously... you are still believing someone who has done everything to destroy the server for years...

You keep claim to have friend who knows paragon and they say Paragon told them that player used tool, and that one too... Have you ever spoke to Paragon for real ? He's only there to make fun of all of you, and he's laughing his ass off... Because all of you are so bad and will believe everything someone say withotu even trying to think or figure the truth behind thoses accusations...

Like many I will still be called someone who help Hackers or Scammer, but I never treated someone differently until proof are shown... If you cant provide proof, and you only talk, I, and many consistant players will never believe anything of your accusations...

Players with that attitudes are even worst then the admin when it come to Paragon cheats... all of you are so focused on that, that it has become your only way out of losing or beiing sh1t on... like 75% of players when they die with best gears they goes : nice cheat, nice paragon macro, nice hack, enjoy the report... etc... Players like that are so pathetic seriously....

Players like that have 0 fairplay, half a brain, and speak the langague of dogs...
I will put it like this just to be sure you guys understand : Wouff wouf wouff wouffff wouf wouff wouuff wooouf wouff woufff woufffff wouffff woufff woufffffffffff woufff !
TRADUCTION (only for intelelect players) : You guys sck, the server sck, Paragon is playing with you, admin is laughing about you in cuba and keep running around in circle waiting for updates every year !

Dont be a dog, buy some glasses, fix your eyesight, and see the whole world in all his color, not in black and white like most of players seems to see...

(Just to be clear, if you found yourself offended or targeted, you have alot of questionning to make about yourself.....)

just a reminder, Sat1va was one of the first to be scammed by the trade hacker, and all of us laughed about him and didnt believe him until we found ourself missing gear without anything we could do... you should check your infos straight...

cheers

Lmao thank's you Eijun. And we clearly can see friends of nuty use all these programs xD
"No one could use Trade hack on you and infotool" You speak about who again? you report me without any profs and dont report the peoples who say to you "i use paragon program i can't trade hack and use infotool on Sat1va" ?  And like i told you Nuty, SHOW PROFS OF WHAT YOU SAY OR YOU WILL BE JUST CALLED A LIAR.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 11:21:08 AM by Psartacus »
* D()()M *

Hellf1re • Swash Lv120
Sxx1xx • Zerk Lv120
Ind1ca • Bit Archer Lv79

dracky

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2018, 05:59:38 PM »
watch this