Author Topic: Ban Wave  (Read 1579 times)

Dunwall

• View Profile
Re: Ban Wave
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2018, 07:54:40 AM »
The admin instead of banning all of you, gave some time so you guys sell everything, lower the prices, etc so now new people/old players come back and all the cheater garbage leaves. He is a smart guy.

Words

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2018, 07:57:45 AM »

gamer11

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2018, 08:08:28 AM »
what he can ban when only now play 10  players

Melix[SoZ]

• [Hayyak-Allah]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2018, 08:08:57 AM »
If you still didn't get it I will explain.

They didn't want to make afford and waste time to search cheaters, so they gave all of them time to sell all items and accounts.
They didn't have to do anything and they got rid cheaters. The plan was successful because all scared pussies gone to Alcadia.

Best comment by far, you literaly speak my mind.
I am glad that the server is way more cleaner  now even tho is not very active, but thats how Archlord rolls, sometimes high  server status, sometimes low, still much better without those cheating scumbags.
Keep in mind what we have WC running, some people enjoy the matches, some others are in vacation and so on, for sure soon it will become medium to high again.
As for you Melixxx, princess, give us a give us a break and skip your QQ drama, everytime when you've quitted you've blamed the Admin and the staff for bad support ( which is not far from truth, we all know this ), however you've always returned playing the private server of the admin you've insulted so badly, this makes you look so pathetic.
Hope this time u're gone for real, together with your french gang.
Bon voyage.

hey gypsy , its alway better leaving the server cause of the bad management from this game than leaving it cuz loosing a 1V1 event like you did with ur epic failed orbiter named Tezz , u did it couple of time cuz you loose the orbiter title for exemple or a named guild prestipoop failed to do something ,your a good magician my friend i wonder what going on but when your geting a epic rekt you deseapair and coming back when you are 100% to be ' someone ' rofl , so plz shut up and drive or if you dont have car , just wash my car .
oh btw someone told me you try to sell your stuff , are you a cheater ? XD or idk why dont you stand on your cleaned server rofl 
I like how the ones who tried to sell everything because the shat themselves are now acting like brave guys here HAHAHAH
i wonder about who your talking about well let me tell you something , since we are the 2 july cuz i was waiting that day to express cuz im done with this server and srly now free to say everything i want till the pussy admin definitly ban me from his crap spamed forum so he will have a good reason as well to ban me oh and ye lets report my coment so it goes fast    , well like the admin you can aswell suk my dick , cuz ur that fcking pussy guys who's opening alway his mouth like ' a big boss / i know everything ' so plz , go fck ur self , eat my dick as well , n fck ur sister fcking inbred .

with love

You are a good muslim.
1) who said i am ?
2) who u are to judge ?
3) being muslim dosnt mean geting beated without answer back with a big punch , badly  but i would love but im not jesus chirst .
btw its so funy how you answer back with religous argu rofl
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 08:20:23 AM by Melix[SoZ] »

Psartacus

• † xVALIANTx †
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2018, 08:09:20 AM »
The admin instead of banning all of you, gave some time so you guys sell everything, lower the prices, etc so now new people/old players come back and all the cheater garbage leaves. He is a smart guy.

For sure, maybe new player like you will can comeback now? tha frenchies gang will not kick your ass anymore, dont worries princess.
* D()()M *

Sat1va • Ranger Lv120 • 1st Ranger 2018
Hellf1re • Swash Lv120
Sxx1xx • Zerk Lv120
Ind1ca • Bit Archer Lv79

Cent1pede • Mage Lv120 [Sold]

knight199

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2018, 08:10:18 AM »
wtbtokens explained it well but crybabies won't admit they were fooled by admin :)

ha ha ha ha ha ha

Prepared for you, just copy & paste:

wtb sold items back :D :D :D

Melix[SoZ]

• [Hayyak-Allah]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2018, 08:16:20 AM »
wtbtokens explained it well but crybabies won't admit they were fooled by admin :)

ha ha ha ha ha ha

Prepared for you, just copy & paste:

wtb sold items back :D :D :D

were is the logic if admin doing that , at least the problem isnt solved like you said , cheater can buy back item and be back to the game , such retard conspiracy , the admin is just dead in hawai and that all rofl

34dev

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2018, 08:26:28 AM »
problem starts when you're lookin for logic here even if you play long on justac :)
seriously guys you play few years here and you have belived in those bans?

Dunwall

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2018, 08:34:07 AM »

They didn't want to make afford and waste time to search cheaters, so they gave all of them time to sell all items and accounts.
They didn't have to do anything and they got rid cheaters. The plan was successful because all scared pussies gone to Alcadia.

I am glad that the server is way more cleaner  now even tho is not very active, but thats how Archlord rolls, sometimes high  server status, sometimes low, still much better without those cheating scumbags.
Keep in mind what we have WC running, some people enjoy the matches, some others are in vacation and so on, for sure soon it will become medium to high again.
As for you Melixxx, princess, give us a give us a break and skip your QQ drama, everytime when you've quitted you've blamed the Admin and the staff for bad support ( which is not far from truth, we all know this ), however you've always returned playing the private server of the admin you've insulted so badly, this makes you look so pathetic.
Bon voyage.

hey gypsy , its alway better leaving the server cause of the bad management from this game than leaving it cuz loosing a 1V1 event like you did with ur epic failed orbiter named Tezz , u did it couple of time cuz you loose the orbiter title for exemple or a named guild prestipoop failed to do something ,your a good magician my friend i wonder what going on but when your geting a epic rekt you deseapair and coming back when you are 100% to be ' someone ' rofl , so plz shut up and drive or if you dont have car , just wash my car .
oh btw someone told me you try to sell your stuff , are you a cheater ? XD or idk why dont you stand on your cleaned server rofl 
I like how the ones who tried to sell everything because the shat themselves are now acting like brave guys here HAHAHAH
i wonder about who your talking about well let me tell you something , since we are the 2 july cuz i was waiting that day to express cuz im done with this server and srly now free to say everything i want till the pussy admin definitly ban me from his crap spamed forum so he will have a good reason as well to ban me oh and ye lets report my coment so it goes fast    , well like the admin you can aswell suk my dick , cuz ur that fcking pussy guys who's opening alway his mouth like ' a big boss / i know everything ' so plz , go fck ur self , eat my dick as well , n fck ur sister fcking inbred .

with love

You are a good muslim.
1) who said i am ?
2) who u are to judge ?
3) being muslim dosnt mean geting beated without answer back with a big punch , badly  but i would love but im not jesus chirst .

Did I say your name or quoted your message when I wrote that? No.
Why did you answered? Because you cheated.
Are you defending your mates who also cheated? Yes.
Have you been a cheater for a long time? Yes.
Did you get caught and now you are trying to be the victim? Yes.
Are you a good muslim? No.
Am I muslim, christian, blabla? No, I believe in science.
Gtfo with your shitty paid tools, cheater.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 08:36:42 AM by Dunwall »

Psartacus

• † xVALIANTx †
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2018, 08:39:32 AM »

Bon voyage.

with love

You are a good muslim.
1) who said i am ?
2) who u are to judge ?

Did I say your name or quoted your message when I wrote that? No.
Why did you answered? Because you cheated.
Are you defending your mates who also cheated? Yes.
Have you been a cheater for a long time? Yes.
Did you get caught and now you are trying to be the victim? Yes.
Are you a good muslim? No.
Am I muslim, christian, blabla? No, I believe in science.
Gtfo with your shitty paid tools, cheater.

Have you any proof about what you say ? No, i believe in what i see.
* D()()M *

Hellf1re • Swash Lv120
Sxx1xx • Zerk Lv120
Ind1ca • Bit Archer Lv79

Dunwall

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2018, 08:42:20 AM »
Psawho? LOL keep defending your "friends" of cheaters, you heard the word "cheaters will be banned" and ya'll fled to shitadia. HAHAHA

And please, shut your mouth, no one even wants to buy your uniques because you are a walking lie, and a scammer. No one trusts you even with MM ROFL... Thats sad
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 08:44:17 AM by Dunwall »

Shankbaba

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2018, 08:47:22 AM »
1 July Ban wave
8 July new 1st Ea class

Thats what they said....

I think they forgot to say July 2023

Hahaha +1
Shankbaba (zerk) (Royal maybe banned)
Sorcnan (Sorc) "Royal Banned"
Suez (bit 79 archer) "Royal banned"
Hanza (49 bit archer) "Royal banned"
Naixx (borrowing from Eijun lv 120)
RetardMafia member !! <3

dcc30

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2018, 08:54:27 AM »

Psartacus

• † xVALIANTx †
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2018, 08:55:30 AM »
Psawho? LOL keep defending your "friends" of cheaters, you heard the word "cheaters will be banned" and ya'll fled to shitadia. HAHAHA

And please, shut your mouth, no one even wants to buy your uniques because you are a walking lie, and a scammer. No one trusts you even with MM ROFL... Thats sad

Have you any proof about what you say ? No, i believe in what i see.
* D()()M *

Hellf1re • Swash Lv120
Sxx1xx • Zerk Lv120
Ind1ca • Bit Archer Lv79

hokage33

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2018, 08:55:36 AM »