Author Topic: Ban Wave  (Read 1352 times)

Psartacus

• † xVALIANTx †
    • View Profile
Ban Wave
« on: July 02, 2018, 03:33:03 AM »
Well, what happen now ?
* D()()M *

Sat1va • Ranger Lv120 • 1st Ranger 2018
Hellf1re • Swash Lv120
Sxx1xx • Zerk Lv120
Ind1ca • Bit Archer Lv79

Cent1pede • Mage Lv120 [Sold]

MajoreN

• RoyalRetard
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Wave
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 03:40:11 AM »
He Said 1 month so probably sometime in january next year
Stopped with Justac and now plays Alcadia with Elem named Ecstacy
Played
Cast Swash Push lvl 120 Warrior of Nightmare
Cast/Crit Ranger Selmya 120 Warrior of Nightmare
Elementalist Ecstacy 120 Warrior of Nightmare

Swash and Ranger is Eijun's characters.

wtbtokens

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 03:43:25 AM »
If you still didn't get it I will explain.

They didn't want to make afford and waste time to search cheaters, so they gave all of them time to sell all items and accounts.
They didn't have to do anything and they got rid cheaters. The plan was successful because all scared pussies gone to Alcadia.

Amoswar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2018, 03:54:44 AM »

They didn't want to make afford and waste time to search cheaters, so they gave all of them time to sell all items and accounts.
They didn't have to do anything and they got rid cheaters. The plan was successful because all scared pussies gone to Alcadia.

And you are one true retard to think he's smart and come up for another excuse for a incompetent admin who cant even detect hackers and know the difference between any hack...

Keep urself in that good dream of your :) it was only big talk to make the accused players say they used anything while they didnt... not the first time they use the ban tactics... lol they used that on every members you guys reported for nothing... and still all of us are allowed and free to play...

Players didnt leave bcs they were scared for ban, they left once and for all because they saw there is no futur when admin is that incompetent and let his emotions and hatred dominate all he does for his server...

Keep farming for uniks who will soon worth 10 euros :)
op server, and alcadia is suppose to be pve server hahaha
Deathlord2 - knight (FIRST ARCHLORD OF 2018)
Xyrotlas - zerk
Naixx - sorc
Selmya - ranger
Push - swash
Ovni - scion
Leader of RetardMafia

ALCADIA :
Sorc : Obey
Ranger : Selmya

Vect0r

• Rebels4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2018, 04:32:31 AM »
what did u expect they can't keep promises at all, as we saw befor.
did u rly expect them to come up with any reasonable ban to a "promised date"? xD
Si vis pacem para bellum.

R.I.P.

Adeira/Artaios/Aur0ra/Bamboox/Cataclyssm/Criticat/Fightas/Ianus
Inyourface/Ixxxy/Pown/Rebel1/Seffeiren/Synapse/Thetys/Voxya/Zephyre

Melix[SoZ]

• [Hayyak-Allah]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2018, 04:37:25 AM »
thx admin to show again how incompetent you can be like alway you dont respect your ' promissed ' date , like for many thing you say like event / update we all was waiting for

better for the love of god , close your server since you dont care at all of your comunity and lets your challenger like alcadia being the only one good server of archlord  , since at least their team doing much more work to make their comunity happy ( im not doing a publicity for them i dont even play alcadia but i know what they do in their server  )  not like your shit staff of gm than puting in jail people who did nothing , baning people who talk in forum for 3 month without giving any reason so im realy happy again about this situation beceaus you deserve it you deserve to be close and hated for life with your shit thing and attitude .

your only good at talking for nothing , only good to put sometime few thing like ' justac love you ' but at the end you did NOTHING to save the few hope players that was belive and trust on you ,

i realy hope your server close and die since you did everything to let it down , so i sugest as well to everyone to sell their stuff since its like the 100 time proof that this server and staff just dont give a single fuck about you guys , im again glad to leave it definitly and selled few item at least you dont stoled all of my money , with your promissed thing that i was clearly stupid to trust again and again , just go die and please leave for ever the thing to stay or open another server , your a crap admin your gm's leader like exohas can suck my golden dick as well , since he baned me for nothing just beceaus i tryed to know with reason your crap admin decided to ban shekini alyar rayla n many other with different version ,

you guys are sonsofaB!tch , stoler , and you profit of people who just liked a lot that game to let them think this server was the best but hell NO , your server now is an epic fail at all and hell im again to cool with you guys cuz you cant imagine how i want to fcking poop on your shitface and let you eat my dick fcking moron fcking bastard and u cant imagine how i want to fcking inslt your family as well

you can now ban me for saying what i wanted to say since long time cuz i just waited to see if you guys were seriously bad as fck , or at least tryed to do at least 1% of something nice but hell not even few idea that people was asking for  ,you dont even puted them fcking dirty b!tch .
you also missed one of the best thing , WITHOUT US your nothing ! WE are YOUR leader , its us who give food to you and you missed this parts fcking pussy , time for you to found a real work instead of stoling addicted people to that game , hope a day you will pay it very hard .

go fck your moms bastard team
sorry to say what probably many people wanted to say , idc being baned now at least i say what i wanted to say to your shitface + you gona have now your reason to put me out from your crap server and management

adios b!tch  Melix
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 04:50:45 AM by Melix[SoZ] »

Blasquito

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2018, 04:40:50 AM »
They started with banning their PayPal

Dunwall

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2018, 04:52:26 AM »
I like how the ones who tried to sell everything because the shat themselves are now acting like brave guys here HAHAHAH

Melix[SoZ]

• [Hayyak-Allah]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2018, 05:00:44 AM »
I like how the ones who tried to sell everything because the shat themselves are now acting like brave guys here HAHAHAH
i wonder about who your talking about well let me tell you something , since we are the 2 july cuz i was waiting that day to express cuz im done with this server and srly now free to say everything i want till the pussy admin definitly ban me from his crap spamed forum so he will have a good reason as well to ban me oh and ye lets report my coment so it goes fast    , well like the admin you can aswell suk my dick , cuz ur that fcking pussy guys who's opening alway his mouth like ' a big boss / i know everything ' so plz , go fck ur self , eat my dick as well , n fck ur sister fcking inbred .

with love

Words

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2018, 05:07:26 AM »

X7000

• El Capitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2018, 05:41:31 AM »

Best comment by far, you literaly speak my mind.
I am glad that the server is way more cleaner  now even tho is not very active, but thats how Archlord rolls, sometimes high  server status, sometimes low, still much better without those cheating scumbags.
Keep in mind what we have WC running, some people enjoy the matches, some others are in vacation and so on, for sure soon it will become medium to high again.
As for you Melixxx, princess, give us a give us a break and skip your QQ drama, everytime when you've quitted you've blamed the Admin and the staff for bad support ( which is not far from truth, we all know this ), however you've always returned playing the private server of the admin you've insulted so badly, this makes you look so pathetic.
Hope this time u're gone for real, together with your french gang.
Bon voyage.

dracky

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2018, 06:12:52 AM »
Miss sat1va  :(

Psartacus

• † xVALIANTx †
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2018, 06:44:15 AM »

"They didn't want to make afford and waste time to search cheaters". So for you, Admin is full busy boy ? maybe too busy cause he make new update since 3.5years? How he can know who use something if he dont make any research ? Yes we try to sell all cause this server is going to hell atm. Just look that : http://forum.justac.net/index.php?board=25.0. For you all theses peoples are cheaters cause they sell ? Your best friend Bobybob X7 are in this WTS thread. so he cheat too ?
I hope you will realize how you are dumb idiot, rly pathetic boy. And like Melix say, enjoy #Farm4Food 10€ Royal xD Or maybe you think pvp will continue with 15 peoples online per day.
Well, special thank's to all my Victims who QQed much about Sat1va. I love you all my fans <3
* D()()M *

Sat1va • Ranger Lv120 • 1st Ranger 2018
Hellf1re • Swash Lv120
Sxx1xx • Zerk Lv120
Ind1ca • Bit Archer Lv79

Cent1pede • Mage Lv120 [Sold]

Dunwall

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2018, 06:46:15 AM »
i wonder about who your talking about well let me tell you something , since we are the 2 july cuz i was waiting that day to express cuz im done with this server and srly now free to say everything i want till the pussy admin definitly ban me from his crap spamed forum so he will have a good reason as well to ban me oh and ye lets report my coment so it goes fast    , well like the admin you can aswell suk my dick , cuz ur that fcking pussy guys who's opening alway his mouth like ' a big boss / i know everything ' so plz , go fck ur self , eat my dick as well , n fck ur sister fcking inbred .

with love

You are a good muslim.

Wayne

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2018, 07:51:01 AM »
1 July Ban wave
8 July new 1st Ea class

Thats what they said....

I think they forgot to say July 2023
Tryhard.