Author Topic: Is it worth coming back?  (Read 1993 times)

Proteus

• View Profile
Re: Is it worth coming back?
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2018, 08:02:02 AM »
So you directly ask me to sell/report my friends who play on alcadia? Are you stupid or something?

If you have proof of corruption, you should say it. You can pm me. I dont care either way. Just dont talk if you have no proof.

It's your own choice if you want to be an ignorant and believe that Administration in Alcadia is not corrupted. If you know what Wimpin or Paragon have done in the past you wouldn't dare asking for proofs. Oh and in case you don't know it they're both involved in that shitty server.

You just wantt people back so you have someone to kill...

To report*. Then server empty again, then he wants more people back, then report if they can beat him and start the cicle again. That's the cicle of his life.

At least my circle of life doesn't include stalking "girls" sharing their pictures with random people and then finally realise that they were actually dudes... Not to mention your obsession with me and my archer which drove you to dedicate days of your life editing those "funny" Proqq videos.

Failed to prepare? Prepare to fail!

Youtube Profile -> https://www.youtube.com/user/erv1sal

Blasquito

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2018, 08:08:53 AM »
So you directly ask me to sell/report my friends who play on alcadia? Are you stupid or something?

If you have proof of corruption, you should say it. You can pm me. I dont care either way. Just dont talk if you have no proof.

It's your own choice if you want to be an ignorant and believe that Administration in Alcadia is not corrupted. If you know what Wimpin or Paragon have done in the past you wouldn't dare asking for proofs. Oh and in case you don't know it they're both involved in that shitty server.

To report*. Then server empty again, then he wants more people back, then report if they can beat him and start the cicle again. That's the cicle of his life.

At least my circle of life doesn't include stalking "girls" sharing their pictures with random people and then finally realise that they were actually dudes... Not to mention your obsession with me and my archer which drove you to dedicate days of your life editing those "funny" Proqq videos.

Your miserable life is worse, sharing private chats unrelated to game in a public forum. Constantly asking for selfies to young boys and girls and stalking private chats from 4 years ago to try to prove something in AL forum.

I still remember the pic you sent me some months ago about "your next date girl" which later didn't meet you again like the other girls you have ever met (if you did haha). So yea, your circle of life includes that for example hahah. If you know you are going to die alone, at least don't pay yor frustation with underage boys (i dont mean me) in online games teaching them useless lessons of life and reporting them. I hope no one of them ends like you  :'(
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 08:28:34 AM by Blasquito »

pokemon-go

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2018, 08:16:11 AM »
So... paragon sells tool. Then same paragon create detect tool and gives to alcadia admin to ban buyers of his tool?
Same situation like on justac when he sent list of tool users to admin :)

This guy has no honor.

pokemon-go

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2018, 08:18:14 AM »
I remember he told to someone that he will go to hack WoW :) so what happened? Why he back to archlord? :)

Proteus

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2018, 09:14:28 AM »

Your miserable life is worse, sharing private chats unrelated to game in a public forum. Constantly asking for selfies to young boys and girls and stalking private chats from 4 years ago to try to prove something in AL forum.

I still remember the pic you sent me some months ago about "your next date girl" which later didn't meet you again like the other girls you have ever met (if you did haha). So yea, your circle of life includes that for example hahah. If you know you are going to die alone, at least don't pay yor frustation with underage boys (i dont mean me) in online games teaching them useless lessons of life and reporting them. I hope no one of them ends like you  :'(

Oh Alejandro for a "young boy-girl" you have a pretty bad sense of time and even worse memory. The chats that i actually posted a while ago so i can show your real face to people were actually from 2018. I am afraid i don't have any chats from 4 years ago. On the other hand you even keep archived chats since 2014. I saw that you sent chats (images) to Noizy from 2014 of me teasing Caty on that group chat... By the way when you say young boy and young girl are you referring to yourself? I didn't know that you are an hermaphrodite, sorry to hear that. I am saying it because I know from fact that Caty was almost mid twenties back then.

Speaking about dating, is what adults in real life do Alejandro. You need to get out of your room more often and you will probably realize it. But who am i fooling? You are only good at stalking insta/facebook profiles of girls/boys who did not pay attention to you. You have also got "special" techniques when it comes to getting their attention don't you? Since you mentioned pictures, one of your circles of life is sending images to girls or boys (who the fuck knows) of you masturbating or to be exact ejaculating. Remember that "I was thinking about you and couldn't resist any more" picture that you send to me?. Should i post it here to refresh your memory so you can "remember" when you send it? I guess these weird/special techniques are more successful and probably that's how you managed to seduce all the kids that joined you at PKU4LIFE. You little young boy-girl pervert...

Failed to prepare? Prepare to fail!

Youtube Profile -> https://www.youtube.com/user/erv1sal

hokage33

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2018, 09:26:50 AM »

Yes i know who baldur is. He was gm here also until he asked for payment for being gm. I cheated on webzen who didnt lol. Also i know that paragon helped osiy a bit. Who cares. I think all he did was decyrpt files for him. Oh and helped create a detection program for his macro. Paragon has a hardon for justac admin. I have no bad feelings with paragon. He is a damn good coder. Nothing more. I would cheat if i knew how to code like him. Most of us would.

You know who he was but skipped the part of him giving away Op items to his friends, (lvl10 pets, 12% resi stones, stacks of infinity wings, lv 6 combined stones, weapons). Admin finally realised what he was doing behind his back and gave him a nice kick in the ass. Why he would give a salary to a thief anyway?
Yes, I used his auto.ini file like you did and other players back then. What has this to do with the corruption matter lmao...

About paragon don't know how a skilled coder he is and I don't care, but as you mentioned he is involved with that server with one way or another. Personally I'm not impressed, at the end of the day hacking a game which is older than him isn't something to be proud of being a nice coder...
WRONG!
I wasn't going to make a post about game stuff but somethings should be made clear.
I stopped playing 2 years ago and haven't talked to Wimpin for +3 years, also I don't have any contact with him. I don't even know if he's a GM or admin on Alcadia. Or a player.
Wimpin was a member of well known cheater guild Freimaurer from Sylvia. FM guys were all rich and got whatever they wanted with their money. Also those guys were all pros. They knew how to play, were the top players of Sylvia but apart from that, cheating was their life style. It was their fun. I mean, although they owned all server and made all enemies leave, they had the best stuff, the best players.. still they used to try to find a bug all day long and exploit it. Wimpin was one of them. They also were my enemies for a long time on Sylvia.

About him being a GM and getting kicked.
Wimpin had tried to exploit bugs before being GM but after? When he was a GM, I asked him for many small favours. I don't remember what were they exactly, but not stuff. One thing I remember is I asked him to summon me in HH and castle dungeon. Also summon event mobs in castle dungeon. He rejected doing even these small things. Not because after being a GM he became a fair person but didn't want to betray the Admin who trusted him.. During his GM period, he never cheated.
*If anyone remembers, I used to like PKing a lot. Wimpin was one of my friends I liked PKing with. Since he had become a GM, he had stopped PKing and doing other things. Whenever I asked him to come with me, his answer was "Trying to fix a bug, can't now.. trying to fix this, working on that.." etc. He couldn't even join sieges most of time. Then I asked him if he gets paid and he told me he gets coins. The coins were 1K or 2 which means wasn't worth his work. It was boring without him so I acted a little selfish, insisted him everyday to leave his job but he didn't want to let his friend admin down.

*One day I bought coins but they weren't charged so I asked Wimpin to fix it urgent because I needed to buy somethings. He told admin about my issue admin replied to him, "Busy now". Again he told him that it's urgent, then admin replied, "If she sends me her nudes". Then they argued. Day by day, whenever Wimpin reported somethings to him, he said he was busy. They already became cold to each other. Wimpin was doing his job all day, so he asked him to make a payment at least(I might be wrong about this part, but as I remember their argument started because of payment thing). Admin rejected and insulted him.

*Finally Wimpin decided to leave his position and made a long post on forum. He wrote what kind of person admin was, also posted some screenshots of his chats with admin to prove it. But many people couldn't see it because admin removed the post immediately, banned his account and 'kicked' him.

He had already decided to leave and he knew admin was going to see his post and ban him. He wanted to inform the players but he ended up being a GM kicked for cheating in the players' eyes.
Admin is not a cool guy as everyone thinks. Wimpin showed me some chats where admin insulted players who sent tickets about their issues.
So, I don't know what Wimpin does now. If he's a normal player, he would cheat for sure but if he has a responsibility, he won't!

The same goes for Paragon. Probably most of you don't know that he's not banned for cheating but not accepting the offer to join Justac team lol

ps: When admin is back, I will be banned again. PM me an extra account

« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 01:56:42 PM by hokage33 »

Blasquito

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2018, 09:39:17 AM »
It is easier having a decent conversation with Klau than with Procry.

I forgot to mention that the lv 10 archer Proqq has a better reputation in game than him (not so hard nowadays i know).

@Kpoop: I won't say I didn't think about getting your new forum acc banned just for fun (I also offered my help for getting your main acc unbanned) but time ago I decided i won't do anything and i didn't send any pm to them. I really don't care, If it gets ban it is not my fault. Just FYI
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 09:57:03 AM by Blasquito »

Vect0r

• Rebels4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2018, 11:58:50 AM »

Oh Alejandro for a "young boy-girl" you have a pretty bad sense of time and even worse memory. The chats that i actually posted a while ago so i can show your real face to people were actually from 2018. I am afraid i don't have any chats from 4 years ago. On the other hand you even keep archived chats since 2014. I saw that you sent chats (images) to Noizy from 2014 of me teasing Caty on that group chat... By the way when you say young boy and young girl are you referring to yourself? I didn't know that you are an hermaphrodite, sorry to hear that. I am saying it because I know from fact that Caty was almost mid twenties back then.

Speaking about dating, is what adults in real life do Alejandro. You need to get out of your room more often and you will probably realize it. But who am i fooling? You are only good at stalking insta/facebook profiles of girls/boys who did not pay attention to you. You have also got "special" techniques when it comes to getting their attention don't you? Since you mentioned pictures, one of your circles of life is sending images to girls or boys (who the fuck knows) of you masturbating or to be exact ejaculating. Remember that "I was thinking about you and couldn't resist any more" picture that you send to me?. Should i post it here to refresh your memory so you can "remember" when you send it? I guess these weird/special techniques are more successful and probably that's how you managed to seduce all the kids that joined you at PKU4LIFE. You little young boy-girl pervert...

what came to my mind after reading that:

RebelsInc @ Warframe is looking for Players

Si vis pacem para bellum.

R.I.P.

Adeira/Artaios/Aur0ra/Bamboox/Cataclyssm/Criticat/Fightas/Ianus
Inyourface/Ixxxy/Pown/Rebel1/Seffeiren/Synapse/Thetys/Voxya/Zephyre

hokage33

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2018, 05:21:26 PM »
Some websites know how to bait people. "Subscribe them!"

Shankbaba

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2018, 04:51:38 AM »

Yes i know who baldur is. He was gm here also until he asked for payment for being gm. I cheated on webzen who didnt lol. Also i know that paragon helped osiy a bit. Who cares. I think all he did was decyrpt files for him. Oh and helped create a detection program for his macro. Paragon has a hardon for justac admin. I have no bad feelings with paragon. He is a damn good coder. Nothing more. I would cheat if i knew how to code like him. Most of us would.

You know who he was but skipped the part of him giving away Op items to his friends, (lvl10 pets, 12% resi stones, stacks of infinity wings, lv 6 combined stones, weapons). Admin finally realised what he was doing behind his back and gave him a nice kick in the ass. Why he would give a salary to a thief anyway?
Yes, I used his auto.ini file like you did and other players back then. What has this to do with the corruption matter lmao...

About paragon don't know how a skilled coder he is and I don't care, but as you mentioned he is involved with that server with one way or another. Personally I'm not impressed, at the end of the day hacking a game which is older than him isn't something to be proud of being a nice coder...

I think he means that u were using hes hacks while u are trashtalkiing him now
Shankbaba (zerk) (Royal maybe banned)
Sorcnan (Sorc) "Royal Banned"
Suez (bit 79 archer) "Royal banned"
Hanza (49 bit archer) "Royal banned"
Naixx (borrowing from Eijun lv 120)
RetardMafia member !! <3