Author Topic: Is it worth coming back?  (Read 1959 times)

Ryis

• View Profile
Re: Is it worth coming back?
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2018, 12:05:26 PM »
Those saying alcadia is corrupted have no proof and no clue. Lol. Keep waiting 2+ more years for admin who wont update
Justac- 12/13 of the classes to 120.. even lvled the baby scion all the way to 120... only thing left is ele and I wont lvl another one here. :)

Webzen- Zian- Virginia

dcc30

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2018, 12:09:03 PM »
Those saying alcadia is corrupted have no proof and no clue. Lol. Keep waiting 2+ more years for admin who wont update
go die and fck u and alcadia motherfcker . #Rip

knight199

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2018, 12:13:44 PM »
@Ryis "I know nothing but I write an opinion." Troll has spoken.

Corruption on Alcadia is well hidden, but belive me I had no problem to reach right players who have connections to buy anything I wanted. Prices were to high for me for playing this kind of server so I passed and back here.
It doesn't really matter which server, always, and and mean always former players as a GM/Admins is equal to corruption. No matter how smart they try to be to hide it.

Add to above last deal with Paragon and you will get full picture of Alcadia.

Ryis

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2018, 03:51:23 PM »
if your "connection" is seyfullah, he buys all he can and shares with his guild, alcadia is his life. As for other "connections to corruption" i would like proof. Pm me or upload here. As for the deal idk but i would pay paragon not to attack my server.
Justac- 12/13 of the classes to 120.. even lvled the baby scion all the way to 120... only thing left is ele and I wont lvl another one here. :)

Webzen- Zian- Virginia

gamer11

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2018, 05:20:50 PM »
+1 100% agree

knight199

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2018, 01:03:28 AM »
So you directly ask me to sell/report my friends who play on alcadia? Are you stupid or something?

Ryis

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2018, 06:35:24 AM »
So you directly ask me to sell/report my friends who play on alcadia? Are you stupid or something?

If you have proof of corruption, you should say it. You can pm me. I dont care either way. Just dont talk if you have no proof.

Webzen- Zian- Virginia

Proteus

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2018, 06:54:00 AM »

If you have proof of corruption, you should say it. You can pm me. I dont care either way. Just dont talk if you have no proof.

It's your own choice if you want to be an ignorant and believe that Administration in Alcadia is not corrupted. If you know what Wimpin or Paragon have done in the past you wouldn't dare asking for proofs. Oh and in case you don't know it they're both involved in that shitty server.

Failed to prepare? Prepare to fail!

Youtube Profile -> https://www.youtube.com/user/erv1sal

Ryis

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2018, 07:24:17 AM »

It's your own choice if you want to be an ignorant and believe that Administration in Alcadia is not corrupted. If you know what Wimpin or Paragon have done in the past you wouldn't dare asking for proofs. Oh and in case you don't know it they're both involved in that shitty server.

Yes i know who baldur is. He was gm here also until he asked for payment for being gm. I cheated on webzen who didnt lol. Also i know that paragon helped osiy a bit. Who cares. I think all he did was decyrpt files for him. Oh and helped create a detection program for his macro. Paragon has a hardon for justac admin. I have no bad feelings with paragon. He is a damn good coder. Nothing more. I would cheat if i knew how to code like him. Most of us would.

Webzen- Zian- Virginia

Ryis

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2018, 07:31:14 AM »

Didnt you use wimpins "no auto" .ini file

Webzen- Zian- Virginia

Blasquito

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2018, 07:32:55 AM »

Didnt you use wimpins "no auto" .ini file

Ha ha.

Dunwall

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2018, 07:37:38 AM »

You just wantt people back so you have someone to kill...

Blasquito

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2018, 07:44:01 AM »

You just wantt people back so you have someone to kill...

To report*. Then server empty again, then he wants more people back, then report if they can beat him and start the cicle again. That's the cicle of his life.

Proteus

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2018, 07:54:57 AM »

Yes i know who baldur is. He was gm here also until he asked for payment for being gm. I cheated on webzen who didnt lol. Also i know that paragon helped osiy a bit. Who cares. I think all he did was decyrpt files for him. Oh and helped create a detection program for his macro. Paragon has a hardon for justac admin. I have no bad feelings with paragon. He is a damn good coder. Nothing more. I would cheat if i knew how to code like him. Most of us would.

You know who he was but skipped the part of him giving away Op items to his friends, (lvl10 pets, 12% resi stones, stacks of infinity wings, lv 6 combined stones, weapons). Admin finally realised what he was doing behind his back and gave him a nice kick in the ass. Why he would give a salary to a thief anyway?
Yes, I used his auto.ini file like you did and other players back then. What has this to do with the corruption matter lmao...

About paragon don't know how a skilled coder he is and I don't care, but as you mentioned he is involved with that server with one way or another. Personally I'm not impressed, at the end of the day hacking a game which is older than him isn't something to be proud of being a nice coder...

Failed to prepare? Prepare to fail!

Youtube Profile -> https://www.youtube.com/user/erv1sal

Ryis

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2018, 08:01:43 AM »
I never once used his no auto ini.

Webzen- Zian- Virginia