Author Topic: Cooldown and items for cooldown  (Read 4370 times)

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
Cooldown and items for cooldown
« on: May 31, 2021, 10:16:47 AM »
Hello Justac team and also the community ,
could we bring back the original cooldown on nectars, title and also back on caps(5/6% max or sth around that ) so people don't need to use combi to use their basic abilities (for Archer it's free will, which gives dim res and protects from stun/slow) . Also adding cooldown on dropable weapons would be nice, as critters get their 20% advantage too. To be able to correctly play an Archer it takes around 80% cooldown so no way to use rock skin and this way - no SB and a self buffed Archer can be easy killed.
This would make the fights a lil bit more balanced in my opinion , also other classes would profit from this change.
Thank you !
Ps. Before you start trolling think twice about it :)
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

burba_cz

• Pilgrims Urzark
    • View Profile
Re: Cooldown and items for cooldown
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2021, 12:35:39 PM »
I don't want to troll, but you are trolling by asking for balance when it's not a time for that. It's only a month after server opening and most of players are still noobs and didn't use a full power of their chars. /end of my not trolling

Brick
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2021, 12:35:23 AM »
Burba_CZ, how is it "not the time to ask for a balance" at the beginning of a server reset?

Ideally, in any game, people should be able to play all classes and enjoy equal chances of competing. Of course, classes should shine in certain roles (tank, farmer, etc.). But right now, it feels like only critters are shining. I see 80% of classes leveling, farming, and pvp being critters.

Should we all just go ahead and play what's best at the moment? That defeats the purpose of having other classes.

In other mmorpgs. there are developers constantly involved in the game's balance. Why should it be different here?

If I remember CM and Webzen correctly, the balance was never this imbalanced towards any class. Right now, there exist hard settings like cast reduce limit at 90%, item options, and stats imbalance like crit everywhere but no CD, as well as crit resistance. I'm sure there are many more issues that casters face. Just look at high-lvl play and tell me how many casters you see.

So yeah, let's ask for a balance.

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2021, 05:39:03 AM »
The fact you think critters are to op and caster are weak is just unbelievable :P

Try to know to play your class and then come back... Casters will always win fights because they can stack debuff.

Crit might be strong for lvling, but cast was always OP, crit was left behind and people were even going faster going CAST knight then playing their char as it should be...

As of the PvP, there are alot of skills for most class, and if you have stuff in cd, then run and help your teammates with your support skills etc...

Archlord isnt about clic on 1 button and hope for the best. It will come to it eventually...

Balance is made for end game gear, give the chance to yourself to get stuff before calling something unfair...
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

smoothie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2021, 11:21:30 AM »
The funny thing is that casters say "critters are OP" and critters say "casters are OP" now :D
Brick how do you know that your char is unbalanced? Show us your gear, your videos when you proove your game skill, let everyone check your "unbalanced" char.
I don't think they will react only for "give us rebalance" posts.