Author Topic: Future ban list :)  (Read 1170 times)

Speed200

Future ban list :)
« on: March 19, 2018, 12:33:18 PM »
To Admin: please preventive ban those accounts on Justac too, I bet they use same names :)
Those lames got caught on alcadia using paragaron tools :)

Psartacus

• † xVALIANTx †
    • View Profile
Re: Future ban list :)
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 12:41:54 PM »
Omg... How make again more Drama here ^^
* D()()M *

Sat1va • Ranger Lv120 • 1st Ranger 2018
Hellf1re • Swash Lv120
Sxx1xx • Zerk Lv120
Ind1ca • Bit Archer Lv79

Cent1pede • Mage Lv120 [Sold]

Speed200

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 12:58:29 PM »

Psartacus

• † xVALIANTx †
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 01:11:07 PM »
Omg... How make again more Drama here ^^

which one is yours? :)
You can verify all adress IP with my IP, go ask Osiy & Justac Admin no problem, i never used illegal program or what. It just useless to see peoples show this here. Its Alcadia Cheaters/Hack users, not Justac list, and will be never Justac list for sure. But np, keep trying to ban peoples with fake report it sad.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 01:29:15 PM by Psartacus »
* D()()M *

Hellf1re • Swash Lv120
Sxx1xx • Zerk Lv120
Ind1ca • Bit Archer Lv79

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 09:13:32 PM »
First of all, you should inform yourself on what is happening there and the reason of thoses bans...  Many of thoses ban were detected due to a bug in game, a user of Paragon tool (we dont know who) used the botting tool in Alcadia and got spotted, when they checked his ID, he was having an ID that isnt possible to have, and he was switching location frequently... Many user had the same ID, but many of them werent user of any Paragon tools... Thats why they banned the accoutn for only a week. Cause they saw after they permanently banned thoses account, that many of thoses problem were caused by account sharing and I still have no news about what caused people to have the same ID... But many of the people on that list werent using any of thoses tool and I can guaranty you that.

Stop try to make drama, and let admin do his job, you are to stupid to be useful enought for admin to waste time on you..

With Love, Cy@
Leader of RetardMafia reformed into GucciMafia (GM)
Deathlord2 now Deatheijun2

(FIRST ARCHLORD OF 2018)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfFzofMJGpE&t=1s

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

Psartacus

• † xVALIANTx †
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2018, 01:56:36 PM »
First of all, you should inform yourself on what is happening there and the reason of thoses bans...  Many of thoses ban were detected due to a bug in game, a user of Paragon tool (we dont know who) used the botting tool in Alcadia and got spotted, when they checked his ID, he was having an ID that isnt possible to have, and he was switching location frequently... Many user had the same ID, but many of them werent user of any Paragon tools... Thats why they banned the accoutn for only a week. Cause they saw after they permanently banned thoses account, that many of thoses problem were caused by account sharing and I still have no news about what caused people to have the same ID... But many of the people on that list werent using any of thoses tool and I can guaranty you that.

Stop try to make drama, and let admin do his job, you are to stupid to be useful enought for admin to waste time on you..

With Love, Cy@

+1
* D()()M *

Hellf1re • Swash Lv120
Sxx1xx • Zerk Lv120
Ind1ca • Bit Archer Lv79

Psartacus

• † xVALIANTx †
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2018, 02:01:36 PM »
let me correct because people will belive in sh1t you said:

temporary bans -> rich donators
perma bans -> players who didn't donate :)

How you can proove that? And how you can be sure of that ? You paid Osiy too ?
* D()()M *

Hellf1re • Swash Lv120
Sxx1xx • Zerk Lv120
Ind1ca • Bit Archer Lv79

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2018, 07:30:45 PM »

With Love, Cy@

To add some correction, The ID change was created by a Paragon tool, The people got detected because Paragon did something wrong in his code and changed values which should have never existed... So probably some of the guys in the list had some of the tools of Paragon, they might not have used it on Alcadia, but they were detected by the protection of Alcadia. I know for a fact that many of thoses account are shared, so we cant really tell where it all started...

All the accounts on the list will be watched closely by the staff of Alcadia, and if they are actually using any kind of hack, they will get spotted and ban right away..

Love
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 07:38:55 PM by Amoswar »

(FIRST ARCHLORD OF 2018)

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2018, 07:37:13 PM »
let me correct because people will belive in sh1t you said:

temporary bans -> rich donators
perma bans -> players who didn't donate :)
First of all, many of thoses account are players who doesnt donate :) if youare refering to Alyar, his brother accounts got perma ban, so itsnt about giving away money or not... its about the fact they dont have the proof of who of them actually used it except some... That is why itsnt permanent... if you read my second version, i actually spoke with Baldur to see what it was all about, cause im not a programmer or anything close to it... and you can be sure that Baldus/Osiy are people who cares alot about their server and not only money, cause there isnt many way of buying ecoins in there... so before you again make yourself look completly retard, know your sh1t and go take facts before you talk...
You probably were one of thoses guys who believed that Paragon was on Alcadia staff and actually wanted to destroy justac for the greater of Alcadia... Paragon and his tool are off and out alcadia for a long time ...

Know what you are talking about babe, cause you will keep get rekt

(FIRST ARCHLORD OF 2018)

Sorcc

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2018, 08:54:34 PM »
Paragon selling tools 2018:

"Buy my tools, now they are really really really undetectable. Forget all the times when I said the same and my buyers got banned.

Please."