Author Topic: Isn't this strange???  (Read 5000 times)

Wreckyou

• View Profile
Re: isn't this strange???
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2018, 08:30:40 AM »
Razor op

dcc30

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2018, 08:49:59 AM »
Well i know everything of that.
I dont really care

But my point is that
I never took SS of that shit,
Why didnt avel take ss than? Asking others to take ? For what reason?

Well you already spoke with bosch and he told you everything in TS. For me its useless to keep write about this

And about the bann on forum and the characters people got,
Im sorry for that also and i hope all will be better in someways

OMFG.........You Are Just 2face...........LIAR.........LICKING SO MUCH.........YOU TOLD ME YOU TOOK SS..........2 WEEKS AGO I ASKED YOU IF YOU TOOK SS AND YOU SAID YES.......AND NOW YOU SAY SHIT'S LIKE THAT?????? Be Real.........Be A Man.........Grow Up.........KID

Proteus

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2018, 08:55:03 AM »
Melix I read your thread and it's quite hilarious.

You really don't know or trying to act like you don't know why your cheater friends were banned? If you think that it was just the 2015 reason then you are acting like an ignorant. Here is a reminder for you just in case you suffer from amnesia, some reasons why Rayla, Layra Saiki got perma banned from this server:

-Paragon macro
-Autoswitch
-Sharing accounts with Paragon
- Duped gold
-Sabotaging this server

You are trying to bring these players back ? No thanks mate we don't need them. Do you think they deserve respect and better customer service after all that they have done? Why?

You also blame Justac team and questioning their professionalism by comparing it with Alcadia. Since you think they in Alcadia are doing things better what are you doing in Justac? Stay there.
About volunteers, If you think volunteers haven't done anything so far is because you were not around the last months. Br0ken and Bosch have been both been very helpful. No idea why Br0ken's status as volunteer has changed so I can't comment on this.

Also if you think that Lost Relics people are getting better treatment just because of Bosch you are mistaken. The example that you gave about me reporting Didi three years ago is irrelevant as well cause Bosch was not even a V back then.

Now about the macro not sure what happened but it's quite simple to resolve this as well and prove that is just razer synapse as you claim. You and your friends can simply download bandcam, record screen functions of your macro in razor synapse , start the game so they can check whether you or them are not using the gameguard tool and then use your macro. Simple as that.

Failed to prepare? Prepare to fail!

Youtube Profile -> https://www.youtube.com/user/erv1sal

Broken

• InfernalQueen
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2018, 09:48:22 AM »
I know for sure Shekini is not using any ilegal program, the 96% cast adjustment is just abusive when it comes to macros, each skill on the ranger takes 2.1 seconds the longest, almost all of them are 1.6 or 1.7... I use razer and my macro speed is really high, Nuty,  Raah, Chiyaku and other pro pvpers people have told me my macro is really fast, only problem is that my macro skips skills... i tested with Nuty and sorcs can even kill themself in 100%. We both killed each other. I been playing with Darkness/Slifer/Nuchu for 5 years.. and this past weeks when i was asking him what he was doing, he tells me... here configurating my macro better with Shekini... both of them test and keep making their macros better and faster.

GameOver Leader- The Warlock- https://youtu.be/T5Cf3C4mOXM
Negativo- Archer-Codemaster- https://youtu.be/s3JbSX-T5g8
Warlock-Sorc-Webzen- https://youtu.be/W4pgUB5yZQI
Br0ken-Beautiful-Justac- Coming soon 😈

#MAGA

Proteus

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2018, 10:44:03 AM »
I know for sure Shekini is not using any ilegal program, the 96% cast adjustment is just abusive when it comes to macros, each skill on the ranger takes 2.1 seconds the longest, almost all of them are 1.6 or 1.7... I use razer and my macro speed is really high, Nuty,  Raah, Chiyaku and other pro pvpers people have told me my macro is really fast, only problem is that my macro skips skills... i tested with Nuty and sorcs can even kill themself in 100%. We both killed each other. I been playing with Darkness/Slifer/Nuchu for 5 years.. and this past weeks when i was asking him what he was doing, he tells me... here configurating my macro better with Shekini... both of them test and keep making their macros better and faster.

Well if it's just a razer synapse configuration then he has nothing to be afraid of. He should record a video with his macro command and then start game so they could see that the game guard has not been avoided because of any tools. In that video he should finally be able to perform a macro like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFUrcJwC0BU
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 10:47:26 AM by Proteus »

Acanthe

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2018, 10:53:00 AM »

Well if it's just a razer synapse configuration then he has nothing to be afraid of. He should record a video with his macro command and then start game so they could see that the game guard has not been avoided because of any tools. In that video he should finally be able to perform a macro like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFUrcJwC0BU

Well by saying this I started playing archer and i made synaspe macro, it's easy to avoid basic attack by making good synaspe macro...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRlDi4Xf_Nk

dracky

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2018, 11:08:41 AM »

well while you was using your fingers, they were also faster than my macro haha  :P

i dont blame anyone for nothing, all i can say is that some ppl in justac have really nice macro, dont know if it's paragon or razer synapse xD

well i've been seen Oskar on selmya for example, VERY SICK macro when he's playing Cast ranger , that one was like faster than Shekini.

and i was at sg while Shekini was testing on me with 2 different macro's and asked me which one is faster but i cant really say which one so i said use just one bcs both OP  ;D

after that day, didnt see him anymore i guess someone reported him thesedays

and clurffie well your macro was nice but i still dont flame or blame ppl about macros, some ppl are better, some ppl put more time in synapse,

im not home, at home i have my op macro on nuty which i put 8hours on it, configured every delay on every skill on my macro + have nice ping.

now im not home and not my ping+macro, easy to make macro's but if you want the little extra you need to put more time on it :))

The First & Last Video OF Justac from Nuty !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxYSQ2rJVRs

Im not playing Justac anymore!

faulkude

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2018, 11:36:47 AM »
How can people keep playing this corrupted dictature ? Really im impressed.

Ill probably get a second 6 months ban from forum after this post so cya in 6 months  ;D

Bye cheater. You just felt that spending hundreds of € doesnt make you invulnerable to the ban hammer. Gtfo to your alcadia shit with your friend paragon.

love you too <3

Hodor

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2018, 02:32:17 PM »
So, how does this exactly work? I message a LR corrupted admin with a name and he gets banned?

Ey this is gonna be fun <3<3<3

faulkude

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2018, 04:24:33 PM »
Proteus i never hide that i used switch script for years i even called my guild switch xD i even have a screen of a GM telling me its ok since it just a click script.

Also i got asked to post this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8wOtqlZXUE

Vorsakend

• Nihil Sine Deo
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2018, 04:47:14 PM »
Proteus i never hide that i used switch script for years i even called my guild switch xD i even have a screen of a GM telling me its ok since it just a click script.

this is the cooldown glitch i said couple of months ago but ppl thought i was crazy.
Thanks alyar.

BOSCH ^_^
                            Bloodalex
                            Baxeca
                            Halfpast
                            S4sha
 Chars sold: Vorsy/Flucky/Skarloc/

Proteus

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2018, 05:18:36 PM »

Well you admitted it when you were perma banned from the server. Without the tools you were another ordinary player. Thanks for reminding it to Melix though cause he "didn't know"

Also now promoting cool down hack on behalf of paragon, very wise...
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 05:20:22 PM by Proteus »

Shankbaba

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2018, 05:28:06 PM »
Happy news!!!! Br0ken still a V!!!!! There just happend some stuffs with flaggs etc!!!!!! What i heard today!
Shankbaba (zerk) (Royal maybe banned)
Sorcnan (Sorc) "Royal Banned"
Suez (bit 79 archer) "Royal banned"
Hanza (49 bit archer) "Royal banned"
Naixx (borrowing from Eijun lv 120)
RetardMafia member !! <3

Acanthe

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2018, 05:40:09 PM »
Lmao like i said cooldown hack now there's still one thing missing AUTO CLICKER (AUTO TARGET)

SO. this mean some sorcerer are using this cooldown hack with halt for halt everybody

G4zeld4

• #MakeArchlordGreatAgain #AndCommunityBetter
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2018, 07:34:52 AM »
good job admin - now just Timber - Tlamiscion and then all pro QQ Gone  8)
G4zeld4    Lv120 Zerk - Main
   Filf  Lv120 Scion - Archlord 2015
   Lv120 Swashi (Buffer)
   Lv120 Sorc    (Farmer)
   Lv120 Ranger - (Buffer)
   Lvl 49 Archer + Mage (BIT)

Proud to have been Leader of Owned Guild.
and Proud of the people that was with me.