Author Topic: Isn't this strange???  (Read 3411 times)

Shankbaba

• View Profile
Isn't this strange???
« on: March 03, 2018, 09:01:21 AM »
Why did Melix got banned from forum????? what is the reason?? he just got banned from forum today, and not even any words... He didn't even insult anyone so GM plss give us/him a reason to why he got banned

Look here, heres the proof. Isn't this strange?? getting banned and not even any reason to why he got banned... And is 3-4 months banned and not even any insult..... something is going on here...

Give us any reason why Slifer got banned in forum also, he got same bann as Melix, and all he did is was to proof that he didn't hack hahahha.... And he just wanted to end this discussion

AND what is the reason to remove Br0kens VL, and not any reason there... so give us/him a reason why he lost it too. Hes the one who tried to make the game active, he motiavated many ppl to come and poff hes VL is gone......
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 08:49:22 AM by Shankbaba »
Shankbaba (Zerk 120)
Sorcnan (Sorc 120)
Naixx (borrowing from Eijun lv 120) ''Currenting playing''
RetardMafia member !! <3

dcc30

• View Profile
Re: isn't this strange???
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 09:02:38 AM »
i dont know what happend i hope he get unban very fast #FREEMELIX !!!!!!!!!!!

Vect0r

• Rebels4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 09:44:29 AM »
I guess Justac is realy in a state of decay now, where we cannot post any of our own opinions without getting banned for posting the truth or asking for proper reasons about anything what is going on here.  :-X :-X :-X

I cant describe how sad i feel, that obvisiously something is going realy wrong here on Justac and its not just the hatefull community, its also rooted deep within the server-administration.
When you are removing the freedom of speech and just bann anyone who is posting something you dont like,  but not even touching one of theese thousands of hatefull posts on this forum.... where will this end up...

It's so dissapointing that this players you are banning not even get informed about what they were doing "wrong" or even some notification in the announcements about what they were doing to earn a bann.

People try to help eachother to make the community better, but it seems like you like the community as it is on "Hatestac", where everyone is insulting everyone without getting punished.
Just check this forum, i assure u will find the first insult or accusation about anything withing 3min.

I am so disappointed about everything whats going on here...

sincerely Vect0r

p.s.: If you disagree with me than just delete this post and bann me too, if that's the way how u solve your "problems" or try to cover the truth.

#FreeMelix #FreeSlifer #FreeShekini
Si vis pacem para bellum.

R.I.P.

Adeira/Artaios/Aur0ra/Bamboox/Cataclyssm/Criticat/Fightas/Ianus
Inyourface/Ixxxy/Pown/Rebel1/Seffeiren/Synapse/Thetys/Voxya/Zephyre

Iambestniggavar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 09:53:28 AM »
Hahahaahhaaahhahhahhahahahahhaahhahahahhaaahhhahahaahaahaahahahahaaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhhhhhahahahahhhhhhaahhhhahhahahhahahaahahhahhahahahahahhhhhahhahahahaaahahhahahhaaaahhahahaahhaahahaaaaahahahahhhno no korekt
#Sheismylife

Amoswar

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2018, 10:02:22 AM »
I guess Justac is realy in a state of decay now, where we cannot post any of our own opinions without getting banned for posting the truth or asking for proper reasons about anything what is going on here.  :-X :-X :-X

I cant describe how sad i feel, that obvisiously something is going realy wrong here on Justac and its not just the hatefull community, its also rooted deep within the server-administration.
When you are removing the freedom of speech and just bann anyone who is posting something you dont like,  but not even touching one of theese thousands of hatefull posts on this forum.... where will this end up...

It's so dissapointing that this players you are banning not even get informed about what they were doing "wrong" or even some notification in the announcements about what they were doing to earn a bann.

People try to help eachother to make the community better, but it seems like you like the community as it is on "Hatestac", where everyone is insulting everyone without getting punished.
Just check this forum, i assure u will find the first insult or accusation about anything withing 3min.

I am so disappointed about everything whats going on here...

sincerely Vect0r

p.s.: If you disagree with me than just delete this post and bann me too, if that's the way how u solve your "problems" or try to cover the truth.

#FreeMelix #FreeSlifer #FreeShekini
I support this and im joining you, if you wantr the server to be only 1 sided, you can ban all my accoutn too, will just give the motivation to stop this stupiness...

We love the game, but you are only destroying it by your own mistake... I really respected your try to make it good and your attempt in past month to bring the server back on his feet, but this is going to far... im done... Good luck on your empty server with that stupidity of your
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 10:04:05 AM by Amoswar »
Deathlord2 - knight (FIRST ARCHLORD OF 2018)
Xyrotlas - zerk
Naixx - sorc
Selmya - ranger
Push - swash
Ovni - scion
Leader of RetardMafia

ALCADIA :
Sorc : Obey
Ranger : Selmya

Dunwall

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2018, 10:07:02 AM »
It happened to me too some weeks ago. It is vorsakend reporting to the admin or even himself if he has forum powers.  ;)

sweetdream

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2018, 10:09:02 AM »
FIRST YOU BUY HACK FROM PARAGON THEN YOU PLAY INNOCENT AND QQ ABOUT BANS

SAVE THOSE BULLSHIT TALKS FOR SOMEBODY ELSE, NOONE HERE WILL BELIVE YOU

ADDING MORE #FREEMOTHERFUCKER WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING, YOU ARE CHEATER OR HACKER YOU DESERVE A BAN, END OF STORY

« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 10:11:13 AM by sweetdream »

Blasquito

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2018, 10:09:50 AM »
I don't understand why they ask Aubrey to explain "how he hacks" and ban him without letting him explain. Then he uses the forum account of a friend to explain himself and the friend gets ban too.

Are you 100% sure he did use illegal tool? And why.

I still don't know about Aubrey but, whatever happened, the ban of Slifer is unfair. He was just trying to help because he believes Aubrey is not using any illegal tool. I would give him another chance and warn him not to share accounts again because he is not a cheater, just a fair player trying to help a friend.

I would like to know about melix too.

Vect0r

• Rebels4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2018, 10:22:04 AM »
FIRST [...] bullshit [...] STORY

ty for the proof that everything i wrote is 100% right
Si vis pacem para bellum.

R.I.P.

Adeira/Artaios/Aur0ra/Bamboox/Cataclyssm/Criticat/Fightas/Ianus
Inyourface/Ixxxy/Pown/Rebel1/Seffeiren/Synapse/Thetys/Voxya/Zephyre

Vorsakend

• Nihil Sine Deo
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2018, 10:36:02 AM »
It happened to me too some weeks ago. It is vorsakend reporting to the admin or even himself if he has forum powers.  ;)
ofc is me mate. everything that was ever related to smth that other players happend is related to me. Thanks.

BOSCH ^_^
                            Bloodalex
                            Baxeca
                            Halfpast
                            S4sha
 Chars sold: Vorsy/Flucky/Skarloc/

Iambestniggavar

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2018, 10:47:58 AM »
Ofc fcking bosch report all even broken for lose V hahahaahhhahaahahahahahahahahaahaha ban bosch✌✌
#Sheismylife

Dunwall

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2018, 11:00:46 AM »
ofc is me mate. everything that was ever related to smth that other players happend is related to me. Thanks.

I spammed your post as you did mine before I did it to you. What did you get? nothing. What did i get? a juicy ban.

Now they wrote about you and they got banned. What a coincidence ROFL

Youll have to change your knee pads soon, mate.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 11:06:43 AM by Dunwall »

Blasquito

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2018, 11:13:32 AM »
Why didn't this guy got ban for invisible stamp? https://youtu.be/mdP6MwWnwNM

Zodiac

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2018, 11:23:21 AM »
Do You know who it was?
Taiiya,   Zodii,    Samira,  Rokazhult,  Z0diac, ...
         ∆
     Swash and current Main

|| Co-Leader of Exitium ||
       Exitium is also looking for members.

Shankbaba

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2018, 11:26:21 AM »
Do You know who it was?

Sneedlewoodz, u can see it in video...
Shankbaba (Zerk 120)