Author Topic: Isn't this strange???  (Read 3698 times)

knight199

• View Profile
Re: isn't this strange???
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2018, 03:38:50 PM »
man get a life...

Acanthe

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2018, 03:41:28 PM »
man get a life...

QQ

We are done of this bullshit we need fair stuff. people don't get punished it's only getting in one side OUR SIDE

Vect0r

• Rebels4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2018, 04:20:00 PM »
Well about Sneedlewoodz aka Deluxee we all know he is an insulter and obvisiously not a guy with any kind of niveau, but this is going to far.

german for: so take your hand and go to buchenwald

for me this clearly implicates not just racism but also that both should die

idk... but if anything is worth a bann, then definitve this
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 04:21:44 PM by Vect0r »
RebelsInc @ Warframe is looking for Players

Si vis pacem para bellum.

R.I.P.

Adeira/Artaios/Aur0ra/Bamboox/Cataclyssm/Criticat/Fightas/Ianus
Inyourface/Ixxxy/Pown/Rebel1/Seffeiren/Synapse/Thetys/Voxya/Zephyre

Wayne

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2018, 04:55:23 PM »
This is a waste of time, we are going to see all this corruption facts and the admin will do nothing about it, cause he's the first corrupted in this server.
Tryhard.

Iambestniggavar

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2018, 05:02:53 PM »
MELIX AGREE WITH YOU 100%. BOSCH CORRUPTED GM BAN HIM !!!!!!!
#Sheismylife

Shankbaba

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2018, 05:11:30 PM »
Hello ,  im Melix with a new forum account beceaus you , justac staff decided to ban me for 3 month
without giving any kind of reason and or explication , same as Slifer account i guess cuz he borrow his forum profil
to lets shekini able to argue with your staff .
it show that you have a problem with the comunication , baning people without giving even one reason why they get ban , nevermind

i do the maybe last coment on forum beceaus i doubt that you gona save it or will try again to ban or delet that post
but nevermind i got a copy with everything i need to show and else but i will as weell make thing clear

ABOUT SHEKINI/RAYLA/ALYAR AND MY BAN :
ok well , lets start with the first thing i need to fix ,
yesterday i wanted to coment on shekini ban account by talking about rayla/alyar ban account version of story from the admin
the justac staff saying they are baned for a 2015 cheat ( even if in 2015 all of them was able to play .. cuz they leaved justac in end of 2017 when alcadia opened )
and then i got the proof that you say you banned them for geting free golds from the paragon twink cheat
like 90% of the server to be honest who got a lot of golds but got a light ban of few days baning or at least not a ban at all

that why i wanted to know the real reason of their ban and why they deserve a perma ban
why those two guys are perma ban due to the golds when other got not perma ban too ?
and or why you perma ban them for a 2015 accusation when we are in 2018 ? its not logic .
that a big error you did and its probably why you baned me from forum cuz i show that ? badly sorry to trying to bring players in your server.
cuz it was my objectiv..
but by baning me its show how freedom your mind is sorry to say a fact . if we cannot debate and show off pictur of something that
going wrong and geting freely ban without any kind of respect by even sending the reason well sorry but i doubt about your proffesionalism
( oh yes i guess you already dont like me , you gona hate me i supose .. )

proof about Faulkude aka rayla/alyar :

i badly didnt got the time to screenshot the admin screen when he said they got perma ban of a 2015 cheat , its time to choice why they are baned
and give them the accusation no ?

ABOUT BOSH:
well now i wana talk about the story between Nuty/BoshVL and me
you should know that your comunity using teamspeak/skype/discord/ and other kind of vocal program to talk with each other
( oh by the way think about to creat a discord for your server if you wana be proffesional and being close to your players ..)

few week ago i heard something that clearly make me sick when i heard that one guys going to HH killing bosh or a random bosh account
and then bosh ( for trolling it seems ) saying : " Wait i log Gm/admin account and you gona get ban "
( a friend called Nuty in game got a screeenshot of that bu badly since he leaved us he strangely dont have the pictur anymore ( Ohhh im gona cry ! )

lets me fix one thing first , even if its a joke or not , do you realy think its a good thing and smart thing to do as VL ?
for me and i guess im not the only one , hell NO its not smart
just imagine that a random guys was around and saw that type of word , what he gona think ? ' this server is corrupted ' right ?

now do you think by this attitud its make your server credible ?
my question is now do Bosh deserve to stay as VL ?
to me no , why ? , to me we should remove all VL from the game

1 ) it give not a special power into the game i mean not able to creat real event and others thing needed
2 ) most of the time VL who are in a  diff side or a adversary side will only be helpfull for is own ally
3 ) then strange thing and idea coming from the normal players

its clearly sure that a VL from Lostrelic or Gameover will be more helpfull for is own members than the adversary
and to be honest i supose that Bosh seems to be to closed with the staff that why most of the time ticket from broken get much more time
to be solved that when ( sorry proteus lol ) proteus asking to make a guys in jail cuz he jealous of a synapse macro ..

exemple , we are alway waiting an answer for the scame from Xerotlas ( one of my members witch we arent so friend with Lostrelic lol )

sorry but this is a fact and this is what mostly a lot of people start to think about VL ...i dont say its corruptuded but the used word would be : Lobby'sm

look at alcadia their staff dont need Volounter , since it dont give any thing special only power on sending ' ticket '
but the difference there is when we speak with bosh on teamspeak , why but for real why Bosh got more information
about the futur of justac than broken ? for exemple that archer will get HH dmg , Mage few dodge if im not wrong

why isnt admin just giving those type of information to everyone by creating a post ?
to me its show an incompetence and it miss a proffesional attitud .
that why for everyone for the server that it seems you love , remove volounter , players are the volounters
players most of time doing volounter job , by sending bug/scame/idea/sugestion and else

proof about Bosh with screen that we did a meet in teamspeak  :

proof about Bosh with record video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVPNH5FpakE

ABOUT the "LOBBY" OF FALSE ACCUSATION AND REPPORT TICKET :
i cannot understind why many random and fair guys can go to jail from the same person who alway crying in ticket and / or just beceaus only few guys doing those ticket
cuz i know that its only just 2/3 maybe a little more  person ,  who alway doing ticket like this to disturd their adversary to demotivate them and most
of the time , those same guys are the first of abusing of power and or using illegal thing .

why those guys style able to continue sending ticket when most of the time they are wrong/false , why they are so importent when it them who send them and
why when a random guys doing a ticket its style ignored ?
and why they dont get any kind of restriction for alway accusing randomly any players who are strong agains them?

ABOUT the " LOBBY " part II :
for exemple today i got an accusation in my /w from a LostRelic players
do i will be baned soon or later cuz that guys are in Lostrelic side and bosh are at the moment the only one Volounter in game
since strangely Broken didnt got anymore is VL title ? do i need for saving and be sure to save my account geting a real life video to show them im using a synapse ?
and by this way they will be able to know how to use it properly hmm you know what i mean ? ...
just look at this :

this is called an accusation no ?

and i proov you there that most of the time those guys who's crying about paragon are most of the time
the guys who abusing of a bad thing .

video of that same guys stamping invisible :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdP6MwWnwNM&feature=youtu.be

pictur 1 :

pictur 2 :

why that guys from Lostrelic side arent baned or get a sanction yet ?

second exemple :

funy no ?

well my point about VL the thing is just remove all VL cuz i proved that even a VL cannot be 100% neutral
and i hope justac staff you understind and know it ... if you need Volounters , just know that , all players are 'volounter'
if they appreciat your server they(the players) will do their job to make it better .

about those strange wepon from @Javelin

lets me tell you , even when paragon was around to give a lot of golds coin you cant even found the perfect one
tell me for the love of god , who gona spend Billion golds on low lv wep and spending combi stone and super manual to build those wep
and tell me that how it possible to get them so easy beceaus he got two of them like this ,
without geting help from something that have the ability to creat them ?

direct link : https://nl.hideproxy.me/go.php?u=DkmY01lEJjs4EWcggY2R76pbvST0&b=5

any explication ?nop ...

ABOUT PARAGON AND ME :
well me tell you that , to me paragon is a nice programers and he badly doing bad thing instead
of using is smart to do nice thing on the right way , but i never being so close to him from justac to alcadia
even to be honest i repported him when i decided to leave justac beaceaus your staff didnt offered me any kind of update or the fun im looking for
i do that beacaus it seems everything related to paragon become dramastic like for exemple the ban of xeba bra who did a very bad joke on forum
to said that its him who did trad hack .. you perma baned him instead of checking if its realy him who doing that ...

now it seems that at the moment in game we have a ticket war ( to be able to win castle to be happy to saw ppl baning without any reason )
so take a look at those pict i founded and i did not repport at all but this time i realy wana see if justac staff will do at least something
but you know all i want is that justac staff can understind where i want to go and what im pointing .
cuz in general my coment maybe my last one we will see ,it seems with my finger i touched something that you wana hide.
to deserve a 3 month ban and when a lot of toxic players are free to play , free to creat accusation.
so i wana repport that too and we will see if something from you justac staff will come or at least make rule in the same way for everyone  :

+1 broo, i agree with u 100% and also u Vect0r!!!!!
Shankbaba (zerk) (Royal maybe banned)
Sorcnan (Sorc) "Royal Banned"
Suez (bit 79 archer) "Royal banned"
Hanza (49 bit archer) "Royal banned"
Naixx (borrowing from Eijun lv 120)
RetardMafia member !! <3

Zodiac

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2018, 06:42:22 PM »
Well about Sneedlewoodz aka Deluxee we all know he is an insulter and obvisiously not a guy with any kind of niveau, but this is going to far.

german for: so take your hand and go to buchenwald

for me this clearly implicates not just racism but also that both should die

idk... but if anything is worth a bann, then definitve this

+1
Taiiya,   Zodii,    Samira,  Rokazhult,  Z0diac, ...
         ∆
     Swash and current Main

|| Co-Leader of Exitium ||
       Exitium is also looking for members.

dcc30

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2018, 08:26:15 PM »
man get a life...

after all that screeshots and all that explanation you have to say only that? " Man Get A Life "

IF I  INSULT YOU NOW I BE THE BAD GUY AND I GET BAN AGAIN NO?

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 11:24:58 PM by dcc30 »

Shankbaba

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2018, 02:20:07 AM »
Hello ,  im Melix with a new forum account beceaus you , justac staff decided to ban me for 3 month
without giving any kind of reason and or explication , same as Slifer account i guess cuz he borrow his forum profil
to lets shekini able to argue with your staff .
it show that you have a problem with the comunication , baning people without giving even one reason why they get ban , nevermind

i do the maybe last coment on forum beceaus i doubt that you gona save it or will try again to ban or delet that post
but nevermind i got a copy with everything i need to show and else but i will as weell make thing clear

ABOUT SHEKINI/RAYLA/ALYAR AND MY BAN :
ok well , lets start with the first thing i need to fix ,
yesterday i wanted to coment on shekini ban account by talking about rayla/alyar ban account version of story from the admin
the justac staff saying they are baned for a 2015 cheat ( even if in 2015 all of them was able to play .. cuz they leaved justac in end of 2017 when alcadia opened )
and then i got the proof that you say you banned them for geting free golds from the paragon twink cheat
like 90% of the server to be honest who got a lot of golds but got a light ban of few days baning or at least not a ban at all

that why i wanted to know the real reason of their ban and why they deserve a perma ban
why those two guys are perma ban due to the golds when other got not perma ban too ?
and or why you perma ban them for a 2015 accusation when we are in 2018 ? its not logic .
that a big error you did and its probably why you baned me from forum cuz i show that ? badly sorry to trying to bring players in your server.
cuz it was my objectiv..
but by baning me its show how freedom your mind is sorry to say a fact . if we cannot debate and show off pictur of something that
going wrong and geting freely ban without any kind of respect by even sending the reason well sorry but i doubt about your proffesionalism
( oh yes i guess you already dont like me , you gona hate me i supose .. )

proof about Faulkude aka rayla/alyar :

i badly didnt got the time to screenshot the admin screen when he said they got perma ban of a 2015 cheat , its time to choice why they are baned
and give them the accusation no ?

ABOUT BOSH:
well now i wana talk about the story between Nuty/BoshVL and me
you should know that your comunity using teamspeak/skype/discord/ and other kind of vocal program to talk with each other
( oh by the way think about to creat a discord for your server if you wana be proffesional and being close to your players ..)

few week ago i heard something that clearly make me sick when i heard that one guys going to HH killing bosh or a random bosh account
and then bosh ( for trolling it seems ) saying : " Wait i log Gm/admin account and you gona get ban "
( a friend called Nuty in game got a screeenshot of that bu badly since he leaved us he strangely dont have the pictur anymore ( Ohhh im gona cry ! )

lets me fix one thing first , even if its a joke or not , do you realy think its a good thing and smart thing to do as VL ?
for me and i guess im not the only one , hell NO its not smart
just imagine that a random guys was around and saw that type of word , what he gona think ? ' this server is corrupted ' right ?

now do you think by this attitud its make your server credible ?
my question is now do Bosh deserve to stay as VL ?
to me no , why ? , to me we should remove all VL from the game

1 ) it give not a special power into the game i mean not able to creat real event and others thing needed
2 ) most of the time VL who are in a  diff side or a adversary side will only be helpfull for is own ally
3 ) then strange thing and idea coming from the normal players

its clearly sure that a VL from Lostrelic or Gameover will be more helpfull for is own members than the adversary
and to be honest i supose that Bosh seems to be to closed with the staff that why most of the time ticket from broken get much more time
to be solved that when ( sorry proteus lol ) proteus asking to make a guys in jail cuz he jealous of a synapse macro ..

exemple , we are alway waiting an answer for the scame from Xerotlas ( one of my members witch we arent so friend with Lostrelic lol )

sorry but this is a fact and this is what mostly a lot of people start to think about VL ...i dont say its corruptuded but the used word would be : Lobby'sm

look at alcadia their staff dont need Volounter , since it dont give any thing special only power on sending ' ticket '
but the difference there is when we speak with bosh on teamspeak , why but for real why Bosh got more information
about the futur of justac than broken ? for exemple that archer will get HH dmg , Mage few dodge if im not wrong

why isnt admin just giving those type of information to everyone by creating a post ?
to me its show an incompetence and it miss a proffesional attitud .
that why for everyone for the server that it seems you love , remove volounter , players are the volounters
players most of time doing volounter job , by sending bug/scame/idea/sugestion and else

proof about Bosh with screen that we did a meet in teamspeak  :

proof about Bosh with record video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVPNH5FpakE

ABOUT the "LOBBY" OF FALSE ACCUSATION AND REPPORT TICKET :
i cannot understind why many random and fair guys can go to jail from the same person who alway crying in ticket and / or just beceaus only few guys doing those ticket
cuz i know that its only just 2/3 maybe a little more  person ,  who alway doing ticket like this to disturd their adversary to demotivate them and most
of the time , those same guys are the first of abusing of power and or using illegal thing .

why those guys style able to continue sending ticket when most of the time they are wrong/false , why they are so importent when it them who send them and
why when a random guys doing a ticket its style ignored ?
and why they dont get any kind of restriction for alway accusing randomly any players who are strong agains them?

ABOUT the " LOBBY " part II :
for exemple today i got an accusation in my /w from a LostRelic players
do i will be baned soon or later cuz that guys are in Lostrelic side and bosh are at the moment the only one Volounter in game
since strangely Broken didnt got anymore is VL title ? do i need for saving and be sure to save my account geting a real life video to show them im using a synapse ?
and by this way they will be able to know how to use it properly hmm you know what i mean ? ...
just look at this :

this is called an accusation no ?

and i proov you there that most of the time those guys who's crying about paragon are most of the time
the guys who abusing of a bad thing .

video of that same guys stamping invisible :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdP6MwWnwNM&feature=youtu.be

pictur 1 :

pictur 2 :

why that guys from Lostrelic side arent baned or get a sanction yet ?

second exemple :

funy no ?

well my point about VL the thing is just remove all VL cuz i proved that even a VL cannot be 100% neutral
and i hope justac staff you understind and know it ... if you need Volounters , just know that , all players are 'volounter'
if they appreciat your server they(the players) will do their job to make it better .

about those strange wepon from @Javelin

lets me tell you , even when paragon was around to give a lot of golds coin you cant even found the perfect one
tell me for the love of god , who gona spend Billion golds on low lv wep and spending combi stone and super manual to build those wep
and tell me that how it possible to get them so easy beceaus he got two of them like this ,
without geting help from something that have the ability to creat them ?

direct link : https://nl.hideproxy.me/go.php?u=DkmY01lEJjs4EWcggY2R76pbvST0&b=5

Bump for tchoin❤

any explication ?nop ...

ABOUT PARAGON AND ME :
well me tell you that , to me paragon is a nice programers and he badly doing bad thing instead
of using is smart to do nice thing on the right way , but i never being so close to him from justac to alcadia
even to be honest i repported him when i decided to leave justac beaceaus your staff didnt offered me any kind of update or the fun im looking for
i do that beacaus it seems everything related to paragon become dramastic like for exemple the ban of xeba bra who did a very bad joke on forum
to said that its him who did trad hack .. you perma baned him instead of checking if its realy him who doing that ...

now it seems that at the moment in game we have a ticket war ( to be able to win castle to be happy to saw ppl baning without any reason )
so take a look at those pict i founded and i did not repport at all but this time i realy wana see if justac staff will do at least something
but you know all i want is that justac staff can understind where i want to go and what im pointing .
cuz in general my coment maybe my last one we will see ,it seems with my finger i touched something that you wana hide.
to deserve a 3 month ban and when a lot of toxic players are free to play , free to creat accusation.
so i wana repport that too and we will see if something from you justac staff will come or at least make rule in the same way for everyone  :

Shankbaba (zerk) (Royal maybe banned)
Sorcnan (Sorc) "Royal Banned"
Suez (bit 79 archer) "Royal banned"
Hanza (49 bit archer) "Royal banned"
Naixx (borrowing from Eijun lv 120)
RetardMafia member !! <3

dracky

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2018, 02:25:58 AM »
As i told you melix ingame
”Your friend ingame” name Avel

You all saying bosch said that and bosch accepted that he said it by joking with avel
Why didnt avel take SS byhimself?
I didnt takt any SS of what bosch wrote. I went to countinue my pk with LR in HH.
And when avel got banned after 2 weeks.
He spammed me ingame and in TS ”pls nuty pls pls send me that SS pls pls i have ban i need to send it to admin/gm pls pls bosch banned me”

And what did i said to avel?
I deleted it and i didnt want avel to spamm me ingame or anywhere
Avel stopped to ask me about that SS after that i said i have deleted the SS.

There wasnt any SS.
I was in RM when avel got banned and when he asked me?

Why the fck didnt i gave the ”SS” to him t protect him while i was in RM?

Stop acting like yoy know everything.
Me avel bosch was there.
No body else

Stop write my name in these shit more

Thanks

Nuty

Timber

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2018, 04:38:11 AM »
I will add only 1 thing.

those op wepons are impossible to get.
since scion race have 2 weapons they get only 4 stats on each wepon and on 38 low lvl wepons.
this guy have 5 perfect stats that are impossible without help of GM.

and as i remember not only this guy had wepons.
when paragon was making promotion of his infotool he posted way too much wepons with glitched stats and not only on low lvls.

one of guy who had glitched wepons was Javelin. and if my information is right he also use paragon macro. since he was one of buyers before he quit game last time ^^
Timber

faulkude

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2018, 05:15:17 AM »
How can people keep playing this corrupted dictature ? Really im impressed.

Ill probably get a second 6 months ban from forum after this post so cya in 6 months  ;D

daklem

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2018, 05:48:24 AM »
Server is not corupted the game has more fun than ever dont over dramatize thing i agrre bot melixx should get unbaned and also isnulting should be put in prison , and about that archer who got baned for suspicion of paragon macro he should be checked and thats it ,is simple to catch him if he dont use normal stacks between his casting then its paragon even with 10 ping and perfect macro after 10 15 perfectly casted skill u still need to make a normal atack at least 1 like it shown on the zerk video , show the video here of the baned archer we can see if he uses paragon and also stop pretending alyar sapiki darkfild we all know u use paragon before wtf fast got shutdown u were all using it this was told by paragon himself to haski who was using the macro aswell ,dont act innocent u all got perfect internet u needed the wtfast for his macro to work , however we need to focus on the present i havent seen paragon macro users lately and after 96 cast time increased i agree i dont need paragon to make good macro even for mage i cast 10 skills without miss for 1.7 secconds without any tool so for archer with good settings can be even faster ,but still if there is no normal atacks he maybe not using paragon only no autoatack which is also illegal . Show us the video we can see easily if he uses no auto atack or not

daklem

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2018, 06:20:26 AM »
Iagree with normal clicks between but that is also noticable u can spot the patern easily if he uses nornal clicka or not i want to see the video or the reason video hw got baned not after that after that he can show us good normal macro ,i wanna see the reason video he got baned and i can make logical conclusionf of any suspicion of illegal tool just show it,not only me any1 who has higher knowledge of macros and casting can spot it

Dunwall

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2018, 06:39:09 AM »
How can people keep playing this corrupted dictature ? Really im impressed.

Ill probably get a second 6 months ban from forum after this post so cya in 6 months  ;D

Bye cheater. You just felt that spending hundreds of € doesnt make you invulnerable to the ban hammer. Gtfo to your alcadia shit with your friend paragon.