Author Topic: Deeviil aka Saphyr POTENTIAL SCAMMER  (Read 418 times)

IMPRACTICAL JOCKERS

• View Profile
Deeviil aka Saphyr POTENTIAL SCAMMER
« on: February 27, 2018, 02:00:03 PM »
LADIES, THIS POST IS CREATED WITH THE PURPOSE OF PREVENTING THEM FROM AN IDIOT, I THINK I KNOW WHO IS, MORE I CAN NOT CONFIRM IT, so I prefer not to say anything, only that I seemed to see that he speaks Spanish because he said something to me in Spanish, I think that I frame it without realizing it. IT IS CALLED Deeviil AKA Saphyr both sorc lv120, that is always publishing a supposed sale of 2 reaper ring 3/3 9% for 30eu or changes them for alcadia items, I have already heard several players who say they have been scammed by this man, says that does not trade first, even says he accepts midleman but being all ready for trade is disconnected. Just be very alert, never pay him first. Here I leave your mail that used to scam people, being supposedly from Romania according to the data of your paypal account, which I question until someone shows otherwise.
Now if the administrator is so kind to publish the names of the characters that this man uses to swindle people, it would be very useful to avoid being scammed in the future. Thank you

/w Herick

wsv

• Honorary volunteer
    • View Profile
    • [contact me on epvp]
Re: Deeviil aka Saphyr POTENTIAL SCAMMER
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 06:51:03 PM »
guy often checks if I'm online by /w :)
he ask for MM only if I'm not logged

Amoswar

• View Profile
Re: Deeviil aka Saphyr POTENTIAL SCAMMER
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 12:27:07 AM »
i saw him use Go on me (I dont know the reason), when i log he often dc and never awnsered me when i wanted to buy his items and he was keep shouting few seconds ago... all strange but its maybe just conincidence, just be careful :)
Leader of RetardMafia
Deathlord2 - knight (FIRST ARCHLORD OF 2018)
Selmya - ranger