Author Topic: FOR ADMINS  (Read 714 times)

sunshine5152

• View Profile
FOR ADMINS
« on: February 24, 2018, 07:15:10 PM »
Admins .. I'm a long time player .. As well as alot of players here on forum / game. I joined justac as soon as you picked it up when webzen failed . And I have a few problems . As I read alot of these suggestions... I've noticed that you have not responded to any . We players take time out of our day to help YOUR server improve and you can't even acknowledge that we've done so .  And this is just for forum. Now ill let you know what others do that you have yet to accomplish. There's a long time player that's created pages ... Helped players on a daily basis . And this person is ALWAYS willing to help YOUR SERVER. "more money for you"  We've spent tons of money over the years ... We love archlord.. But what we do not love is the lack of YOUR involvement ... What you have is a business where the customer is promoting your sales ..... But no word from you ... Do you even read this "Suggestions " page ? I assure you alot will agree with me on this. ALOT HERE ARE REALLY GOOD SUGGESTIONS!  What I am SUGGESTING is for YOU ADMINS. Is to actually take the time to read some of these guys SUGGESTIONS! 
AAA
Archlord Anonymous Addicts
10+ years
                               Combies needed !!!!!

Acanthe

• View Profile
Re: FOR ADMINS
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 08:20:39 PM »
they are adding new content in march will come in 2 part part 1 : gift on siege winner's karon update maybe xenon too we don't know and some other few update and on the part 2 new world with maybe new unique and new armor

Wixler

• Honor is like Virginity, it Never comes back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 08:38:20 PM »
Absolute Armor created from fragments farmed in BG ?

'noob'

informal noun:

A person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the use of the Internet

Acanthe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2018, 11:43:41 PM »
not gonna be the bg we know they will make another world :))

But yes it might be absolute armor with new stats on them

sunshine5152

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2018, 07:56:25 AM »
It's funny how post are made and you guys go Way off topic LOL  where's your new world ?
AAA
10+ years
                               Combies needed !!!!!

sunshine5152

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2018, 07:58:33 AM »
I will admit though they have done alot better responding to tickets ! I send alot helping players and the response time has went from 1-2 weeks  to 1-2 days ! Keep it up admins much better in that aspect !
AAA
10+ years
                               Combies needed !!!!!