Author Topic: COMMUNITY OF JUSTAC  (Read 411 times)

sunshine5152

• View Profile
COMMUNITY OF JUSTAC
« on: February 24, 2018, 09:18:03 AM »
I must say that today I've spent time talking with a player that is leaving Justac. I ask him why .. He's answer was that the community here isn't something he wants to be around. Now that being said .... This is not the first time I've heard this from a player that's leaving. I just wanted to take the time to point out that the community in justac MUST improve. Archlord is a game that alot of ppl enjoy .. For many years for many players ... We MUST make the community here more positive if we wish to keep our beloved game to continue . If not slowly we loose players due to the negative comments some keep  making . Even here on this forum im expecting a few nasty rude reply's ... It's expected . And there's no reason for it . I my self have had many new players mes me and ask for help. After I take 2-3 mins helping and explaining something simple that they did not know . They respond with this comment"thank you " " no one here would help me ." New players take that first impression and it determines if they continue to play ... Don't forget we were all new to game at some time and knew nothing just like them . And take the time in the future to think about what you say to others before you say them ... We want to keep justac populated !         
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 09:39:22 AM by sunshine5152 »
AAA
Archlord Anonymous Addicts
10+ years
                               Combies needed !!!!!

Lucas

• View Profile
Re: COMMUNITY OF JUSTAC
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 10:08:42 AM »
True, some people on this server are so toxic and have no idea what respect is. How sad to see some people with such big ego and rage in an online game. I won't say names to keep this topic clean but some people really need to drink some milk to relax and grow up

Acanthe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 10:17:23 AM »
First time you heard about a player leaving ? god you must be new then xD

sunshine5152

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2018, 11:16:20 AM »
Yea I'm new.... 10 years new lol.... No its not the first time I've heard of players leaving. But with in these past few months .. It's becoming more and more the same reason "the community " hence the reason I made this post .
AAA
Archlord Anonymous Addicts
10+ years
                               Combies needed !!!!!