Author Topic: Voulunter Bosch wtt items on justac for alcadia? Really..  (Read 1990 times)

stenboy13

• King Asuri
    • View Profile
Re: Voulunter Bosch wtt items on justac for alcadia? Really..
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2018, 05:26:37 AM »
Amoswar please dont act agent007 hahaha , bosch is part of admin here and he should safe and bring players here,not to sell stuff an acc where is [V] and buy stuff on alcadia..just imagine if broken do that..ahahaha better no talk and stop act big ur just little pony

1: he is allowed to join other games Just like ur allowed to do a weird as .... forum name.

2. If Br0ken sold his stuff i think ur right The exact same Will happen brainless people Will complain about that also same qq stuff probably.

3. Who do u think does ur extra rvr buffs ?

Can we stop hating now ?

As u know bosch is selling his stuff what if he Wtt The items he had on justac for alcadia and sells alcadia items for pp its Still bad ? I mean at The moment Some items are a bit hard to sell in justac for pp But that Will change in time

I Only share my richdom with friends dont ask for cheap items if u dont give respect.

Asuri                  Zerk         
Awshooooll         Archer   
Zoeka1/2            Mage

1st. Asuri Archlord title 24-2-2018
2nd. Asuri First To Defend Succesfull 24-3-2018

Proud Leader of Dynasty.

Blasquito

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2018, 06:29:05 AM »
I didn't comment before because I was not sure whether Bosch was actually playing Alcadia or not. But this thread went beyond that.

LostDignity members posting that it is ok that a GM-like, or whatever Bosch's role is in Justac (more than a simple Volunteer as i can see), plays the direct competitor's server Alcadia. A person who Must promote the server he is supposed to work with (Justac) can't convince anyone to play Justac if even he goes to play Alcadia.

I repeat, i don't know if he plays Alcadia, but would you really be fine with a person like that being your GM in Justac?  Because that's exactly what you are posting. Although it is not a surprise for me reading that from people without dignity, it is kinda sad.

What would you think of Bill Gates or Microsoft products if he was using Apple products regularly? He is free to use Apple products.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 06:39:14 AM by Blasquito »

dracky

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2018, 06:30:57 AM »
Bosch farm4food #2 shame

Iambestniggavar

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2018, 06:31:34 AM »
HE SOLD MAGE WITH TITTLE [V] FOR REAL MONEY AND HE BUY STUFF ON ALCADIA WHAT YOU DIDNT UNDERSTAND. +1 BLASQUITO THEY ARE SO RETARDED OMG
#Sheismylife

Amoswar

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2018, 07:01:26 AM »
First Of all, He only posted once that he wanted some stuff on alcadia, and yes he sold his stuff and mage on Justac, but he was still doing his work as a V... I see no problem here for a player to enjoy both server... One doesnt directly destroy the other... and if you havent noticed yet, most players are playing both server, or did play both... I did test alcadia and enjoyed it, but im way to lazy to make all thoses lvl :) Justac is still the best server for me, but that doesnt mean i will restrain myself to play something else... It wasnt his best idea to make it public, but that doesnt deserve a ban or any consequences, cause without Bosch you would still be crying for infos/event/everything, since thats all you're doing, appart making other drama... I would like to know who you are Sir :) You are probably a nobody kid who has no success and want to make drama... but Bosch is actually working his ass of for the server while you are here making critik over useless topic on forum... Want to debate? At least try to do something useful and try to be someone before you talk sh1t :)

Keep on the good work Bosch, and let thoses kids talk...

Ps: WTB Some gear on alcadia for casters, im to lazy to continu my knight there :)
Deathlord2 - knight (FIRST ARCHLORD OF 2018)
Eijun - zerk
Naixx - sorc (used by Shankbaba)
Selmya - ranger (used by Oskar)
Push - swash
Ovni - scion
Leader of RetardMafia

ALCADIA :
Sorc : Obey

davewiz12

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2018, 07:08:32 AM »
HERE HERE M8

Iambestniggavar

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2018, 07:26:00 AM »
I really thought youre little smarter...leader of rm lol little pony
#Sheismylife

Vorsakend

• Nihil Sine Deo
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2018, 07:49:42 AM »
First Of all, He only posted once that he wanted some stuff on alcadia, and yes he sold his stuff and mage on Justac, but he was still doing his work as a V... I see no problem here for a player to enjoy both server... One doesnt directly destroy the other... and if you havent noticed yet, most players are playing both server, or did play both... I did test alcadia and enjoyed it, but im way to lazy to make all thoses lvl :) Justac is still the best server for me, but that doesnt mean i will restrain myself to play something else... It wasnt his best idea to make it public, but that doesnt deserve a ban or any consequences, cause without Bosch you would still be crying for infos/event/everything, since thats all you're doing, appart making other drama... I would like to know who you are Sir :) You are probably a nobody kid who has no success and want to make drama... but Bosch is actually working his ass of for the server while you are here making critik over useless topic on forum... Want to debate? At least try to do something useful and try to be someone before you talk sh1t :)

Keep on the good work Bosch, and let thoses kids talk...

Ps: WTB Some gear on alcadia for casters, im to lazy to continu my knight there :)
Thank you Death :)
Blasquito i never played that, but i respect your words

So the topic went so far because of this kid which was banned.
He was banned for insulting a time ago, we unbann him after 2 days but he kept insulting everyday in scream etc. so this time i told him i won;t help you. sitck with your 30 days ban, and he started this shit flame.

To explain better to other union players here.
We are 2 persons playing these chars i have in forum here. from enemy side Dracky know it all because is a good buddy of mine, he can explain you in ts also.

When i came to this server i bought Bosch zerk from someone, i farmed with it some months until october when i created Halfpast scion. i kept with that scion till january when i played 3 weeks swash Divya. After i geared up my mage Ashley and by the time of july when Bosch name was free i sold Ashley and stick with Bosch ever since.
The other guy playing my(our) chars is best friend of mine, and he live next to me. we know each other since birth. He played on Vorsy/Vorsa/ Skarloc/Flucky and you could see only on those accounts a royal cloack.
Some players from spartaniii called him to join and try alcadia and he wanted to go try there since was only a bit of fun here and since he don;t have a forum acc put me to trade his stuffs for alcadia: 2x eidolons +fearless royal. 

I sold the mage Bosch for uniques not "money to buy alcadia things" as nutells can explain you. Also he changed his name and can find me only on Bosch again.

Also about me and my friend. broken can confirm that we are 2 because only i know spanish and talk with him in spanish sometimes. with my friend he speak only english.

So, to stop the flame, i never played a single minute on alcadia and i don't plan to go there.
Just because you are frustrated about some things is not other players business, you made mistakes, you pay.

As a trusted member here, Revenge can confirm that only my friend talked with him about alcadia and gave him details, he didn;t had any interaction with me, and he can confirm that whenever he post smth about alcadia in our facebook group i always try to delete that thread.

For the guys in justac, you had my support and you will have my support as many hours i can help. worked my ass off over last 1 year+ with admin and broken to improve the server as we can. Thanks for support against this mad boy and thanks because you had patience when took us longer time to solve something for you.

Cheers from Bosch!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 08:26:10 AM by Vorsakend »

BOSCH ^_^
                            Bloodalex
                            Baxeca
                            Halfpast
                            S4sha
 Chars sold: Vorsy/Flucky/Skarloc/

dracky

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2018, 07:56:28 AM »
QQ bosch im a spy now ggggg

Shankbaba

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2018, 08:38:36 AM »
QQ bosch im a spy now ggggg

Shit victory potion guy
Shankbaba (Zerk 120)
Sorcnan (Sorc 120)
Naixx (borrowing from Eijun lv 120) ''Currenting playing''
RetardMafia member !! <3

dracky

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2018, 09:33:19 AM »
Victory potion OP for mage trust me ;D

Iambestniggavar

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2018, 10:25:28 AM »
Wait wait wait... Who was banned? I never got ban and i'm loyal justac player for long time JUSTAC >ALCADIA. I always support justac and when i see someone sell ACCOUNT WITH [V
 AND BUYING ITEMS ON ALCADIA I FEEL SICK SO I MADE THIS POST hahahahaha dont share lies here Bosch and i knew you will QQ with this exercuses :D

JUSTAC > ALCADIA

EVEN YOU ARE PUSSY AND YOU WANNA GO OTHER. PLAY SECRETLY AND DONT SHARE HERE.
ALCADIABOY I HOPE ALCADIA CLOSE SOON SO YOU CANT PLAY THERE :)))

BLASQUITO EXPLAIN YOU ALL ^^ RIP BOSCH
MANY PPL WILL SUPPORT YOU BECOUSE THEY ARE SCARED THEY GET BAN HAHAHAAHAH :D PUSSYS. WHEN I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY I SAY ALL I HAVE :) AND I DONT QQ OR LICK UR ASS ONLY BECOUSE [V] UP YOUR HEAD. WERE YOU SUPPORT JUSTAC WHEN YoU WASNT VOLUNTER? OFC NOT :) NOOB LR PLAYER WHICH PLAYS FOR FOOD.

REMEMBER JUSTAC IS BEST SERVER EVER AND IF I SEE SOMEONE WRITE ALCADIA ON THIS FORUM IT WILL BE REPORTED TO ADMIN INSTATLY I SEE THAT^^^ HEHEHE GL.
AND YOU SHOW OFF YOUR REAL FACE BY CALLING ME KID EVEN I CAN BET I AM OLDER THEN YOU :)))))))
#Sheismylife

Hodor

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2018, 10:39:16 AM »
remember kids:

Capslock makes everything you write much more impressive & intimidating!

Amoswar

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2018, 10:40:51 AM »
Bosch didnt get his V from no where, V are given to players who are considered by admin to be helpful for him/server or players... So it'snt that you didnt see help that he didnt... You talk without knowing the person... And just the fact that you keep this non sense argument after he just explained you everything, show the fact that you are a kid... who care about your age when you act like one... When you have something useful or a real tread, you can feel free to see them for any infos ... Considering Bosch an ennemy doesnt make him a bad guy, try to know who you are facing before calling bullsh1t :) Anyways, thx for the fun readin your non-sense :)

Lovet you <3
Deathlord2 - knight (FIRST ARCHLORD OF 2018)
Eijun - zerk
Naixx - sorc (used by Shankbaba)
Selmya - ranger (used by Oskar)
Push - swash
Ovni - scion
Leader of RetardMafia

ALCADIA :
Sorc : Obey

Shankbaba

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2018, 10:50:59 AM »
#freejireelsvictorypotion...
Shankbaba (Zerk 120)
Sorcnan (Sorc 120)
Naixx (borrowing from Eijun lv 120) ''Currenting playing''
RetardMafia member !! <3