Author Topic: I Was Scammed By Enlien/Piqe/Sufka STUPID ME maybe i can get help???  (Read 461 times)

Terror1st

• View Profile
I was just scammed on PP for 2x Reaper 3/3 9% the person told me his main was S0rcius also said he had a friend on his man so he could only do trade on his low level i should have knowen better but i just needed the money fast for food and my family his low level char name was Enlien/Sorcius
rings were sold for 52eu PP not even a minute after trade he opened a dispute on PP i responded to dispute but i dont know if its enough im a well knowen player and i have never scammed anyone i would like help to get my reapers back i know this is completly my fault but like i said i really needed the money fast and i dint think anything of it

here is all the proof i can get thank you

https://imgur.com/a/AVAZf

there is me chatting with the person

and there is his paypal name and the amount he gave me before he open the dispute

FEEL FREE to trash talk me cause i dint USE MM idc but hopefully i can get help!

« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 01:32:21 PM by Terror1st »

Amoswar

• View Profile
Re: I Was Scammed By Enlien/S0rcius STUPID ME maybe i can get help???
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 10:49:28 PM »
http://forum.justac.net/index.php?topic=23743.0

Its a known scammer for a long time.... Just the fact that he use that name  Enlien when the reel seller who use that name is Enlian... There is no way you will get your items back, since its via paypal... and if he made a claim back, you probably will lose the case if you dont have the video of the trade you did with him... You can try to contact paypal and use the post i just sent you as proof, I did explain how he worked in the past to scam many players on one of the comment... Good luck and sorry for your lost... Be sure to learn that you always need to use MM when you do trade like this... even more if its low lvl character claiming they cant log their main... That dude making many forum acoutn to try sell his stolen items and he also make alot of char similar to known players to bait others...

Sorry...
Deathlord2 - knight (FIRST ARCHLORD OF 2018)
Eijun - zerk
Naixx - sorc (used by Shankbaba)
Selmya - ranger (used by Oskar)
Push - swash
Ovni - scion
Leader of RetardMafia

ALCADIA :
Sorc : Obey

Terror1st

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 11:15:49 PM »
GG

Terror1st

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2018, 11:32:38 PM »
i mean if GM could please check there trade logs they can see that the trade took place the same time as dispute but wishfull thinking scammer wins again

wsv

• Honorary volunteer
    • View Profile
    • [contact me on epvp]
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2018, 04:23:30 AM »
this scammer is known by Piqe in game, and on forum Sufka: http://forum.justac.net/index.php?action=profile;u=8375

edit: didn't notice that Amoswar linked thread already
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 04:57:09 AM by wsv »

V0ltage

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2018, 06:26:25 AM »
Hi there, im S0rcius,i didnt scam you that guy is using my name i dont know why, please change the post

Ty
V0ltage archer lv 120
S0rcius sorcer lv 120
Proud member of ExoTic