Author Topic: About 2ndPassWord  (Read 1535 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.justac.net
About 2ndPassWord
« on: January 18, 2018, 03:15:20 AM »
Dear players,

We noticed there are some players haven't set their characters 2ndpassword because of all kinds of reasons. For safety consideration, we have already set all the characters those have no 2ndpassword to "123456".

Players got this 2ndpass please reset it the first time you log in game. Here is the 2ndpassword direction.

Every day we would receive all kinds of reports about items lost or scam or hacking. Besides reminding players don't share accounts information we also tried lots of ways to solve this problems. Unfortunately, all of them are helpless. Finally we make this 2ndPassword System and hope it will protect players' items safe and reduce scam/hack issues.

2ndpassword system will protect players’ item from two aspects: items trade and trade via Auction house. After server restart players can set their 2ndpassword and experience this new service of Justac.

Justac won’t force players to set their 2ndpassword, it’s a personal choice. Remember that once set 2ndpassword you must using “/unlock 2ndpassword” command to unlock your 2ndpasswork before trade or using Auction house.

Honestly, Justac has 100 percent safe database and all of your items is far from risk as long as you don't share account information with others. Again, no permanent enemies, no permanent friends, only permanent interests.

Guidance of how to use/set 2ndpassword
1.   How to set my 2ndpassword?
1)   Enter Justac website: http://justac.net/ and log in your account;

2)   Then enter homepage of justac website:

3)   Click “My account”

4)   When you click “2ndpass” a check code will be sent to your Justac account register email box which is a must for you to set or change your 2ndpass in game.

5)   Enter game and input the command in normal chat like this: /set2ndpwd new2ndpassword checkcode
You will get this notice when you complete it:

P.S. ”New2ndpassword” is the 2ndpassword what you design which must be 6 numbers.
  “checkcode” is the code in your letter which sent to your account register email.

2.   How to change my 2ndpassword?
It’s totally same as the guidance of question “how to set my 2ndpassword”.

3.   How to use 2ndpassword when trade?
Enter game and input the command to unlock your 2ndpassword in normal chat like this: /unlock 2ndpassword
P.S. 2ndpassword means your 2ndpassword.
Please make sure both of you(if you have set 2ndpassword) unlock your 2ndpassword or you can’t make trades. You will get notice like this when you complete it:

1)   If you did not unlock your 2ndpassword before trade you will get notice like this:

2)   If the other side did not unlock his/her 2ndpassword before trade you will get notice like this

3)   If both of you did not unlock your 2ndpassword before trade you will also get notice like this:

4.   How to deal with 2ndpassword if I want to use Auction house?
Enter game and input the command to unlock your 2ndpassword in normal chat like this: /unlock 2ndpassword
You will get notice like this when you complete it:

Attention:
1)   All these conditions talking about are in the premises that you have set your own 2ndpassword (except 1.). If you did not set your 2ndpassword yet you can just handle it as before.
2)   2ndpassword can be effective when you relog in game after you set it.

At last, we hope this update can bring our players better game playing and drive Justac to a higher level. Welcome more suggestions or criticism to make this game better.

Thank you all!
JustAC Team

Drill

• ^_^
    • View Profile
Re: About 2ndPassWord
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 03:52:58 AM »
Thanks admin  ;D.

dracky

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 05:12:06 AM »
GOOD ADMIN!
GOGOGOGOG KEEP IT UP!
 :) :) :)

prysmatik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2018, 05:13:01 AM »
and what about the new chars thatwil be made? its automaticly set or?

Shankbaba

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2018, 05:39:17 AM »
Thanks Admin !!! Keep it up
Shankbaba (Zerk 120)
Sorcnan (Sorc 120)
Naixx (borrowing from Eijun lv 120) ''Currenting playing''
RetardMafia member !! <3

davewiz12

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2018, 08:17:21 AM »
NICE ONE AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

dcc30

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2018, 09:41:37 AM »
Admin Answer On Your PM Messages.....Many Players Left The Game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wixler

• Honor is like Virginity, it Never comes back
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2018, 09:45:54 AM »
Thank You Justac !
'noob'

informal noun:

A person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the use of the Internet

oldfan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2018, 10:07:03 AM »
Nice job ! Thank you and thank you for last event !!! Very nice gifts :)

But we must unlock anyway even for normal trades which is still a pb !

It was enough today for being hacked by a sorc lev100+ Setth (attempted to hack because he failed), i disconnected during a trade after seeing many fast "trade completed"messages ....

When i logged back on, my char was naked but all was in my inventory..... strange !

So I think the main problem is that archlord has many frustrated ennemies for months because of its success, this game has fans, and will have forever fans, so keep on the good job and fuck hackers and all these paragonshit fans !

Codemaster - Webzen - Justac player

and still noob ! :)

Lucas

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2018, 11:19:30 AM »
It would be nice to do an auto-notice every 15 minutes so people know why they can't trade

Madmage

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2018, 01:22:57 PM »
It would be nice to do an auto-notice every 15 minutes so people know why they can't trade

+1
Madmage (Mage Lv120)
Ovni (Summoner Lv120)
Deathlord5 (Knight Lv120 The first and only!)
********** (Slayer Lv120 Almost done)

Madmage

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2018, 01:23:14 PM »
and what about the new chars thatwil be made? its automaticly set or?

+1
Madmage (Mage Lv120)
Ovni (Summoner Lv120)

Madmage

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2018, 01:25:57 PM »
Dear players,

We noticed there are some players haven't set their characters 2ndpassword because of all kinds of reasons. For safety consideration, we have already set all the characters those have no 2ndpassword to "123456".

Players got this 2ndpass please reset it the first time you log in game. Here is the 2ndpassword direction.

Every day we would receive all kinds of reports about items lost or scam or hacking. Besides reminding players don't share accounts information we also tried lots of ways to solve this problems. Unfortunately, all of them are helpless. Finally we make this 2ndPassword System and hope it will protect players' items safe and reduce scam/hack issues.

2ndpassword system will protect players’ item from two aspects: items trade and trade via Auction house. After server restart players can set their 2ndpassword and experience this new service of Justac.

Justac won’t force players to set their 2ndpassword, it’s a personal choice. Remember that once set 2ndpassword you must using “/unlock 2ndpassword” command to unlock your 2ndpasswork before trade or using Auction house.

Honestly, Justac has 100 percent safe database and all of your items is far from risk as long as you don't share account information with others. Again, no permanent enemies, no permanent friends, only permanent interests.

Guidance of how to use/set 2ndpassword
1.   How to set my 2ndpassword?
1)   Enter Justac website: http://justac.net/ and log in your account;

2)   Then enter homepage of justac website:

3)   Click “My account”

4)   When you click “2ndpass” a check code will be sent to your Justac account register email box which is a must for you to set or change your 2ndpass in game.

5)   Enter game and input the command in normal chat like this: /set2ndpwd new2ndpassword checkcode
You will get this notice when you complete it:

P.S. ”New2ndpassword” is the 2ndpassword what you design which must be 6 numbers.
  “checkcode” is the code in your letter which sent to your account register email.

2.   How to change my 2ndpassword?
It’s totally same as the guidance of question “how to set my 2ndpassword”.

3.   How to use 2ndpassword when trade?
Please make sure both of you(if you have set 2ndpassword) unlock your 2ndpassword or you can’t make trades. You will get notice like this when you complete it:

1)   If you did not unlock your 2ndpassword before trade you will get notice like this:

2)   If the other side did not unlock his/her 2ndpassword before trade you will get notice like this

3)   If both of you did not unlock your 2ndpassword before trade you will also get notice like this:

4.   How to deal with 2ndpassword if I want to use Auction house?
You will get notice like this when you complete it:

Attention:
1)   All these conditions talking about are in the premises that you have set your own 2ndpassword (except 1.). If you did not set your 2ndpassword yet you can just handle it as before.
2)   2ndpassword can be effective when you relog in game after you set it.

At last, we hope this update can bring our players better game playing and drive Justac to a higher level. Welcome more suggestions or criticism to make this game better.

Thank you all!
JustAC Team

+1 for you admin but its still not enough since we have to unlock it to trade anything and then we are easy target for the trade hack...

Atleast you did something so I give you this one. Great job!
Madmage (Mage Lv120)
Ovni (Summoner Lv120)

Vect0r

• Rebels4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2018, 07:41:27 PM »
[...]

+1 for you admin but its still not enough since we have to unlock it to trade anything and then we are easy target for the trade hack...

Atleast you did something so I give you this one. Great job!

use passports or teleporter to go somewhere on the justac map it's big and whoever is tradehacking u has to target u or be close to u also use ungeared char for selling or buying unbound items
Need a Middleman? Contact me via PM!

R.I.P.

Arta/Aur0/Bamb/Crit/Figh/Inyo/Ixxx/Pown/Seff/Syna/Thet/Voxy/Zeph

Vect0r

• Rebels4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2018, 05:11:31 AM »
As proofen before by Balors (Friend on forum), the hack is not about somebody trading you and just steal youre stuff. The hacker obvisiously controll youre character. Forcing you to trade youre stuff away to the hacker/hack-user.

1. Don't unlock in towns.

2.Put items and gold to safekeeper and bound item in petinventory and deactivate pet before trades.

* Use empty character for selling/buying if possiple *

3. Go safespot (dessert) standing allone in nowhere before unlocking.

4. Instand relog when trade is done.

/!\ This still doesn't guarantee anything! Make sure youre trade is worth the risk! /!\

Reminder for Friend's post:
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

THEY ARE MAD BECAUSE I POSTED MANY THINGS EXPOSING VIDEO AND NOW THEY TARGETING ME! THEY SOMEHOW CAN USE HACK ON MY CHAR / MY CHAR TRADES OTHER PLAYER  / TAKES GOLD FROM PLAYER AND GIVES TO ME!

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5ZnYNk4hAg

THIS IS NOT ME HACKING! WHY WOULD I TRADE 20 TIMES SAME CHARACTER!?

THEY TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE IM HACKER!  >:( >:(
Need a Middleman? Contact me via PM!

R.I.P.

Arta/Aur0/Bamb/Crit/Figh/Inyo/Ixxx/Pown/Seff/Syna/Thet/Voxy/Zeph