Author Topic: Tankard Hacked my accounts!  (Read 2830 times)

Oxyboxy

• Big Pimpin'
    • View Profile
Re: Tankard Hacked my accounts!
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2018, 05:03:24 PM »
"I'm not surprised motherfuckers" Nate Diaz - 2016.
Cthulu 120 ----- Retired Rebel
Oxydatt0r 120
Someboi 120 ( Belongs to Zerkrage now )
Lummox 120
Exploit - New Project
(DAT ENGLISH GUY)

Authority

• I BUILD 4 CHINA!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2018, 05:35:19 PM »
There is currently no-one on either server that know's my login details apart from my older brother

I change them every 3 months

Lies ! Unless you changed them xd
Main chara's:

Xcaliba - Zerk Lv120 - current main!
Wraithlord - Sorc lv120
Wraithsmash - Zerk lv120
M0rsusmihi - Mage lv120
Authority - Archer lv120
Sinestro - Summoner lv120

Have all other classes lv120 but they are alts :)

WinGed

• ~ Pew Pew ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2018, 03:56:30 PM »
i dont even understand WHY my name is between them o.O Copper hacked my chars on JUSTAC but nothing happend to my accounts on Alcadia so i rlly dont get it..
FreshPrince aka Troublemakerr

Trouble # Swash                            Active
Freshi # Scion                               Active
Freshprince # Ranger                    Inactive

Authority

• I BUILD 4 CHINA!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2018, 06:22:33 PM »
i dont even understand WHY my name is between them o.O Copper hacked my chars on JUSTAC but nothing happend to my accounts on Alcadia so i rlly dont get it..

It's ok dude a while back my zerk Wraithsmash was used to scam players here for unique's, this was the account that I sold. I was away from the game for 7 months and Davewiz message me on FB about whats going on with my zerk etc.

I was a nice guy and compensated all the players that was scammed with either giving them the value back in Euro's or the item they wanted.

But yeah I haven't been playing any archlord for over half a year now and at present have no intention of returning either.
Main chara's:

Xcaliba - Zerk Lv120 - current main!
Wraithlord - Sorc lv120
Wraithsmash - Zerk lv120
M0rsusmihi - Mage lv120
Authority - Archer lv120
Sinestro - Summoner lv120

Have all other classes lv120 but they are alts :)

G4zeld4

• #MakeArchlordGreatAgain #AndCommunityBetter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2018, 07:33:04 AM »
well im so glad ive seen this, because thats what he did to me here and nobody believed me. I lost a lot of gold and RL money and a lot of friends who called me a liar and told me to stop QQ and that Tankard was a good guy and i was jealous.
well guess what i have a big fuck you waiting for you.

this now puts my mind to rest. Love Filf
G4zeld4    Lv120 Zerk - Current Main
Filf           Lv120 Scion - Archlord 2015
Tart         Lv120 Swashi (Buffer)
Wh0re      Lv120 Sorc    (Farmer)
Wildstyle  Lv120 Ranger - (Buffer)

Proud to have been Leader of Owned Guild and people that was Loyal to me.

G4zeld4

• #MakeArchlordGreatAgain #AndCommunityBetter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2018, 07:36:36 AM »
well im so glad ive seen this, because thats what he did to me here and nobody believed me. I lost a lot of gold and RL money and a lot of friends who called me a liar and told me to stop QQ and that Tankard was a good guy and i was jealous.
well guess what i have a big fuck you waiting for you.

this now puts my mind to rest. Love Filf
so Melix,Timber,Blasquito,Caty, Dingo and any other B1tches that went against me, here is your proof!
G4zeld4    Lv120 Zerk - Current Main
Filf           Lv120 Scion - Archlord 2015
Tart         Lv120 Swashi (Buffer)
Wh0re      Lv120 Sorc    (Farmer)
Wildstyle  Lv120 Ranger - (Buffer)

Proud to have been Leader of Owned Guild and people that was Loyal to me.

EVENTS 2017

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2018, 01:21:04 PM »
Now I have been able to read your photo.

There are more known names of players. Why did you assume the hacker is Tankard? I don't understand something here.

You said you didn't share your password with anyone, did you? And we know Freshprince and Tankard are not the same person but, they have the same IP?

Sorry but, with the current info, there is nothing clear. Because there is still the little chance that someone created a fake Tankard, for example. If you could explain it better, pls.

Or just ask their admin from what country that IP is. And you will solve it easier.

hello blasquito, a question, you could upload again the video you did in December or beginning January 2018, I do not remember very well on what date, but it's where Copperfield, Tankard, Paragon, and another one I do not remember, remember? your video where they went talking among themselves. I guess it was a deal you made with them to borrow those characters while doing the video, because I do not think you created those characters with those names of players who were swindlers, otherwise we could assume that you are the hacker previously mentioned hidden under a false identity. I do not understand why you deleted the video, it hurts what I wanted to see again

Maokai

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2018, 04:43:30 PM »

There are more known names of players. Why did you assume the hacker is Tankard? I don't understand something here.

You said you didn't share your password with anyone, did you? And we know Freshprince and Tankard are not the same person but, they have the same IP?

Sorry but, with the current info, there is nothing clear. Because there is still the little chance that someone created a fake Tankard, for example. If you could explain it better, pls.

Or just ask their admin from what country that IP is. And you will solve it easier.

hello blasquito, a question, you could upload again the video you did in December or beginning January 2018, I do not remember very well on what date, but it's where Copperfield, Tankard, Paragon, and another one I do not remember, remember? your video where they went talking among themselves. I guess it was a deal you made with them to borrow those characters while doing the video, because I do not think you created those characters with those names of players who were swindlers, otherwise we could assume that you are the hacker previously mentioned hidden under a false identity. I do not understand why you deleted the video, it hurts what I wanted to see again
Hey Herick, why don't you use your another forum account IMPRACTICAL JOKERS TO COMMENT HERE?

IMPRACTICAL JOCKERS

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2018, 05:07:43 PM »

Hey Herick, why don't you use your another forum account IMPRACTICAL JOKERS TO COMMENT HERE?

callate pajuo ;D
/w Herick

Blasquito

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2018, 06:07:42 PM »

Hello, EVENTS 2017.

The video you mean was never deleted or hidden. Also, it was not made when you say, it was made and posted by my-self the day 01-June-2017.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qss_6PLgEg

Good luck with your investigation  ;D

Oxyboxy

• Big Pimpin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2018, 09:43:52 PM »
Someone wanna fill me in on how Caty etc have scammed people? I know about Tankard, Copper and Paragon
Cthulu 120 ----- Retired Rebel
Oxydatt0r 120
Someboi 120 ( Belongs to Zerkrage now )
Lummox 120
Exploit - New Project
(DAT ENGLISH GUY)

dcc30

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2018, 09:51:47 PM »
I Just Got Trade Hack From Hacker IN GAME , HE TAKE MY ITEM.......I HOPE GM JUST SEE THE TRADE DATA AND GIVE MY ITEM BACK

Blasquito

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2018, 10:10:14 PM »
Someone wanna fill me in on how Caty etc have scammed people? I know about Tankard, Copper and Paragon

She never scammed and she would never do it. I added her just to have a little fun of her but not as a scammer(1:55). In the parody, "Tankard" kicks her out of the squad because she is not a scammer but a kpop spammer.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 10:12:17 PM by Blasquito »

Broken

• InfernalQueen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2018, 10:27:18 PM »

She never scammed and she would never do it. I added her just to have a little fun of her but not as a scammer(1:55). In the parody, "Tankard" kicks her out of the squad because she is not a scammer but a kpop spammer.

Im so glad she stop! freaking monster she was indeed! 😂😂😂

GameOver Leader- The Warlock- https://youtu.be/T5Cf3C4mOXM
Negativo- Archer-Codemaster- https://youtu.be/s3JbSX-T5g8
Warlock-Sorc-Webzen- https://youtu.be/W4pgUB5yZQI
Br0ken-Beautiful-Justac- Coming soon 😈

#MAGA

dcc30

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2018, 10:31:21 PM »
If i insult hackers now admin probably will ban me from forum, i think i just have to be quiet and wait admin take actions. :(