Author Topic: Tankard Hacked my accounts!  (Read 2473 times)

Authority

• I BUILD 4 CHINA!!!!
    • View Profile
Tankard Hacked my accounts!
« on: January 11, 2018, 09:26:42 PM »
Just a warning to everyone on this server! Tankard hacked my all my accounts on Alcadia and cleaned them out.

I got a reply back from admin with the I.P that matches his accounts and name's.

So just letting all you guys here know change your passwords etc just as a precaution! Better safe than sorry!

Goodluck!

Here is screen proof bte! https://imgur.com/a/IeKhi
Main chara's:

Xcaliba - Zerk Lv120 - current main!
Wraithlord - Sorc lv120
Wraithsmash - Zerk lv120
M0rsusmihi - Mage lv120
Authority - Archer lv120
Sinestro - Summoner lv120

Have all other classes lv120 but they are alts :)

Terminator7

• View Profile
Re: Tankard Hacked my accounts!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 09:43:07 PM »
Tankard is known scamer,we are not surprised!

Blasquito

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 10:55:36 PM »
We should have made a mass refund in PayPal when we made the donations to him. But i didn't want to be so heartless just in case he was really suffering in rl with her mother etc and I didn't post the idea... Now i regret.

I hope he got IP ban here. In summer i sent proof and everything about him and Copperfield but i dont know what happened in the end.

By the way, the pic you posted is blurry only for me or? I can't read it.

And what did you do to get hacked by him?

Good luck with your issue.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 11:01:40 PM by Blasquito »

Mortal Killer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 01:59:05 AM »
we are on 2018 :v i cant believe ppl still getting scammed by tankard xD

dracky

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 02:30:00 AM »
How did got access to ur account...?
DONT SHARE UR ACCOUNTS NEVER AND YOU WONT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS. Just sad that ppl still playing with known scammers from justac on alcadia..

IMPRACTICAL JOCKERS

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2018, 08:02:15 AM »
Maybe the mail has pirated you. Recently they tried to hack my email with junk messages, I think there were more than ten emails with the same alert message, where supposedly my account had been started on another computer, and when I clicked it I asked to enter the email and the password.
What I recommend is that you change your account and not be in touch with this hakcer, or with the team speak, Facebook or any other social network.
/w Herick

davewiz12

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2018, 08:16:55 AM »
joys of going to that hacker server

Maikel Nai

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2018, 08:22:15 AM »
ULU CUCK

wsv

• Honorary volunteer
    • View Profile
    • [contact me on epvp]
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2018, 09:05:25 AM »
main of mistakes that people do is using same logins/passwords all time
when you share account on one server it's like you share on others servers too

Authority

• I BUILD 4 CHINA!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2018, 09:39:22 AM »
I think he got my logins from justac. A while back I sold my first zerk Wraithsmash with the account,
he must of used the same account name/password to login and through this he hacked all my other accounts.

Luckily the admin has since perma banned all my accounts and is in the process of making a new account for me and restoring my knight with all the gear he had on him before all this happened including my 20k EC so I am very grateful for that!

I wasn't selling anything on that server or buying etc I know how to do trade's :P

Anyway was just a pre-warning to everyone here on this server to double check all your accounts and make the necessary precautions etc.

Goodluck!
Main chara's:

Wraithlord - Sorc lv120
Wraithsmash - Zerk lv120
M0rsusmihi - Mage lv120
Authority - Archer lv120

Slifer

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2018, 09:51:46 AM »
hahahahah :) nice guy

Blasquito

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2018, 10:05:25 AM »
Now I have been able to read your photo.

There are more known names of players. Why did you assume the hacker is Tankard? I don't understand something here.

You said you didn't share your password with anyone, did you? And we know Freshprince and Tankard are not the same person but, they have the same IP?

Sorry but, with the current info, there is nothing clear. Because there is still the little chance that someone created a fake Tankard, for example. If you could explain it better, pls.

Or just ask their admin from what country that IP is. And you will solve it easier.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 10:51:52 AM by Blasquito »

Authority

• I BUILD 4 CHINA!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2018, 11:22:02 AM »

There are more known names of players. Why did you assume the hacker is Tankard? I don't understand something here.

You said you didn't share your password with anyone, did you? And we know Freshprince and Tankard are not the same person but, they have the same IP?

Sorry but, with the current info, there is nothing clear. Because there is still the little chance that someone created a fake Tankard, for example. If you could explain it better, pls.

Or just ask their admin from what country that IP is. And you will solve it easier.

I will put it simply, I have never sold an account to any of those name's apart from Tankard which was 3 year's ago. So of course I had to give him the password for the account that I sold him so he could change it on the website.

There is currently no-one on either server that know's my login details apart from my older brother who is the one that actually plays on alcadia server and it was his knight that lost all the gear and got deleted.

I no longer play alcadia nor justac.
Main chara's:

Wraithlord - Sorc lv120
Wraithsmash - Zerk lv120
M0rsusmihi - Mage lv120
Authority - Archer lv120

Blasquito

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2018, 11:47:09 AM »

I will put it simply, I have never sold an account to any of those name's apart from Tankard which was 3 year's ago. So of course I had to give him the password for the account that I sold him so he could change it on the website.

There is currently no-one on either server that know's my login details apart from my older brother who is the one that actually plays on alcadia server and it was his knight that lost all the gear and got deleted.

I no longer play alcadia nor justac.

That makes a bit more sense but still there are weird things. Why Madboy, Freshprince and Tankard chars have the same IP in Alcadia? If anyone checks Justac forum, they can see they are different people here in Justac and they all got report for scammer.

Just being curious but nevermind.

Hodor

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2018, 02:48:20 PM »
There is currently no-one on either server that know's my login details apart from my older brother

Lies ! Unless you changed them xd