Author Topic: Sorc vs summ  (Read 461 times)

khabuk

• View Profile
Sorc vs summ
« on: January 04, 2018, 11:35:00 AM »
Sorc or summ for infernum farming hh also cf..?

Amoswar

• View Profile
Re: Sorc vs summ
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 04:35:58 PM »
well sorc is best everywhere no matter what
Deathlord2 - knight (FIRST ARCHLORD OF 2018)
Eijun - zerk
Naixx - sorc (used by Shankbaba)
Selmya - ranger (used by Oskar)
Push - swash
Ovni - scion
Leader of RetardMafia
We are recruiting, welcome all activ players!

Vorsakend

• Nihil Sine Deo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 05:44:12 PM »
sumoner and mage are way better on farming than sorc

BOSCH ^_^
                            Bloodalex
                            Baxeca
                            Halfpast
                            S4sha
 Chars sold: Vorsy/Flucky/Skarloc/

Amoswar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 08:33:20 PM »
What make summuner/mage better then sorc? Sorc doesnt need any mana, they doesnt take dommage from mobs cause they have absorb, they have 20k hp easy and their items isnt hard to get... summuner you need alot of items to be good, and Mage you need to be full asthals to have a chance on a world like inferno... I think you depend to much on your new uniks and forget some players cannot afford them... the best way to farm no matter what and where is sorc
Deathlord2 - knight (FIRST ARCHLORD OF 2018)
Eijun - zerk
Naixx - sorc (used by Shankbaba)
Selmya - ranger (used by Oskar)
Push - swash
Ovni - scion
Leader of RetardMafia
We are recruiting, welcome all activ players!

Xeba^Bra

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 09:28:41 PM »
True man sorc can farm with 2 normal blodes or shuta or somethink like that easy in infernum.
Mage? Comn Mage only can farm if you get full ashtals + 2 attackspeed slow debuffs other way mages die fast bye infernum Mobs or you make full gear with hp absorb like 2 blodes kark top elite stone lv6 absorb then for mages too easy

Vorsakend

• Nihil Sine Deo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2018, 07:06:54 AM »
What make summuner/mage better then sorc? Sorc doesnt need any mana, they doesnt take dommage from mobs cause they have absorb, they have 20k hp easy and their items isnt hard to get... summuner you need alot of items to be good, and Mage you need to be full asthals to have a chance on a world like inferno... I think you depend to much on your new uniks and forget some players cannot afford them... the best way to farm no matter what and where is sorc
sumoner and mage have better dmg than sorc. also don;t need mana.
and with mighty wing just stay once in middle cast it and get all mobs to you, same with 1 skill from mage that i don;t say here. With sorc need to get them 1 by 1, also dott prevent them to gather around. i farmed with sorc/mage/sumoner and i can tell by far sumoner was better, next was mage. and first i farmed with all with exc feathereds and int faren. if we talk about new uniques than i say mage. played 1year + mage now in infenrum, before some months summoner and in meantime farmed with a friend's sorc.
This is my opinion from what i know. But i may have different builds/ gear than you so happend only to me :)

BOSCH ^_^
                            Bloodalex
                            Baxeca
                            Halfpast
                            S4sha

dracky

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2018, 09:50:12 AM »
Bosch #1

Drakky - Archer
Nuty - Sorc
Nutey - Elem
Oooh - Ranger
Blizzy - Mage

Jireel old mage SOLD

Maikel Nai

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2018, 10:30:59 AM »
and with mighty wing just stay once in middle cast it and get all mobs to you, same with 1 skill from mage that i don;t say here. With sorc need to get them 1 by 1, also dott prevent them to gather around. i farmed with sorc/mage/sumoner and i can tell by far sumoner was better, next was mage. and first i farmed with all with exc feathereds and int faren. if we talk about new uniques than i say mage. played 1year + mage now in infenrum, before some months summoner and in meantime farmed with a friend's sorc.
This is my opinion from what i know. But i may have different builds/ gear than you so happend only to me :)

A volunteer with some knoweledge about the game.

Psartacus

• † xVALIANTx †
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2018, 11:09:00 AM »

+1 <3.
* D()()M *

Sat1va ~ Ranger Lv120 1st Ranger 2018
Hellf1re ~ Swash Lv120
Sxx1xx ~ Zerk Lv120
Ind1ca ~ Bit Archer Lv79

Cent1pede ~ Mage Lv120 [Sold]

Vorsakend

• Nihil Sine Deo
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2018, 01:46:51 PM »

+1 <3.
meant that aoe's aren't hitting more. like mighty wing with that atack range or one skill on mage. dafaq, you thought you normal hit them? :))

BOSCH ^_^
                            Bloodalex
                            Baxeca
                            Halfpast
                            S4sha