Author Topic: Problem 120 knight suggest someone to commit suicide  (Read 329 times)

Problem

• View Profile
Problem 120 knight suggest someone to commit suicide
« on: December 06, 2017, 01:00:07 PM »
As told by volunteer Bosch and Br0ken not to make insults such as killing yourself or make racist remarks etc, this guy is suggesting for someone to commit suicide is unexcptable. People, archlord is just a game not to be taken seriously, I know this isn't Acadia but they are very strict on things like this and Justac should, stop bring negativity to the game, have fun. Unexcptable!!! GM this guy has mental issues!

upload image direct link
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 01:03:40 PM by Problem »

Amoswar

• View Profile
Re: Problem 120 knight suggest someone to commit suicide
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 02:05:03 PM »
HAHAHAHA and hes the one telling me stop insult... he get so piss when it come to alcadia... he just have to leave there thats it
Eijun - zerk
Naixx - sorc
Deathlord2 - knight
Degolas - archer
Orh1me/Selmya - ranger
Leader of RetardMafia
Guilde FR qui recrute, juste a me contacter!

Unexpect3d

• QQ more plz
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 02:57:23 PM »
hahahahaahah first of all all scamer shoud make jump and ill show for every1 ur scamers fkcing web that u nest u pice of shits also fck of from Alcadia its nice server and they have anti scam system so shits like u cant steal from others thats why u no play there u fcking thief

u even stole my name u fkcing thief that all u can do steal everthing i hope u all get banned u fkcing shits

QQ

Amoswar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 03:47:17 PM »
hahahahaahah first of all all scamer shoud make jump and ill show for every1 ur scamers fkcing web that u nest u pice of shits also fck of from Alcadia its nice server and they have anti scam system so shits like u cant steal from others thats why u no play there u fcking thief

u even stole my name u fkcing thief that all u can do steal everthing i hope u all get banned u fkcing shits
LOL that english is perfect for Klau.... and Im a scammer? LOLLLLLLLL You dotn even know who made that post, and thoses langage are prohibed now in Justac... and in Alcadia there is no scamming protection except for in game trade... if you buy via PP or any other platform out of the game, you will have no protection same as everywhere... and admin wont do sh1t about it... Stop beiing blind dude... I didnt say Alcadia is sh1t... just not worth playing for the moment ... keep the anger and the flame, its kinda fun
Eijun - zerk
Naixx - sorc
Deathlord2 - knight
Degolas - archer
Orh1me/Selmya - ranger
Leader of RetardMafia

Unexpect3d

• QQ more plz
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 03:53:11 PM »

LOL that english is perfect for Klau.... and Im a scammer? LOLLLLLLLL You dotn even know who made that post, and thoses langage are prohibed now in Justac... and in Alcadia there is no scamming protection except for in game trade... if you buy via PP or any other platform out of the game, you will have no protection same as everywhere... and admin wont do sh1t about it... Stop beiing blind dude... I didnt say Alcadia is sh1t... just not worth playing for the moment ... keep the anger and the flame, its kinda fun

fck of u idiot no1 call u here stop defend scamers and fck off from here u atention whore

QQ

Amoswar

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2017, 03:59:23 PM »

fck of u idiot no1 call u here stop defend scamers and fck off from here u atention whore
[/quote]

Dont be sad... start by showing proof of what you claiming.... its just retarded to accuse someone withtou any evidence...
Eijun - zerk
Naixx - sorc
Deathlord2 - knight
Degolas - archer
Orh1me/Selmya - ranger
Leader of RetardMafia

Proteus

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2017, 04:19:48 PM »

Dont be sad... start by showing proof of what you claiming.... its just retarded to accuse someone withtou any evidence...
[/quote]

Wsv proved that Deadhands and Gucci are scammers. You are their middle man in their trades. That's your proof prick
Best guy ever according to:

Failed to prepare? Prepare to fail!

Youtube Profile -> https://www.youtube.com/user/erv1sal

Proteus

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2017, 04:27:00 PM »
As told by volunteer Bosch and Br0ken not to make insults such as killing yourself or make racist remarks etc, this guy is suggesting for someone to commit suicide is unexcptable. People, archlord is just a game not to be taken seriously, I know this isn't Acadia but they are very strict on things like this and Justac should, stop bring negativity to the game, have fun. Unexcptable!!! GM this guy has mental issues!

upload image direct link

It seems your parents taught you well how to write well a complaint kid. Seems they failed though when it comes to stealing people. Did he hurt your feelings? How do you sleep at night knowing that you are stealing from them. You should be ashamed and no in your case I wouldn't recommend you to jump from any building but just look yourself in the mirror and see how pathetic you are you fucking parasite.
Best guy ever according to:

Failed to prepare? Prepare to fail!

Youtube Profile -> https://www.youtube.com/user/erv1sal

Amoswar

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2017, 04:41:56 PM »

Wsv proved that Deadhands and Gucci are scammers. You are their middle man in their trades. That's your proof prick
[/quote]

What proof?
Eijun - zerk
Naixx - sorc
Deathlord2 - knight
Degolas - archer
Orh1me/Selmya - ranger
Leader of RetardMafia

Problem

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2017, 04:54:20 PM »
This is not thread for insults, it's to obey rules Justac enforced. Wsv can not prove these chars he claim they are to be, how is possible? Hahaha all base on assumption no hard facts.

Anyone can say this person, that person is scammer!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 04:56:11 PM by Problem »

dcc31

• SHQIPERI ETNIKE ! ! ! ! !
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2017, 03:11:40 AM »
Someone Get Mad Because Cant Get Title With He's New Mage I Guess aka ( Proteus / Erinie ) :D
Proud To Be Albanian

Terminator7

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2017, 06:03:05 AM »
Proteus,i understand what you mean,but i also understand Eijun..Eijun,kick them and finish this drama i guess its best way..People havent any proofs so this discusion could be long long.Its useless.

Best regards

Arvena

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2017, 03:09:58 PM »
This Problem guy is probably the biggest spammer of the server. Spams SOE with shit every day. Literally wanted to write him to shut up. Don't know about suicide comments though.