Author Topic: Report Video  (Read 265 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.justac.net
Report Video
« on: November 13, 2017, 07:46:00 PM »
We would post the reports about cheating here. Any player find cheating in game please make videos and send us Youtube links via PM to admin or tickets.

Thanks for your effort to make Justac better!!!
Love all of you  :-* :-* :-*

Justac Team

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.justac.net
Re: Report Video
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 07:47:29 PM »
https://youtu.be/zcriUsAnAJ4

Char: Archerxx
Date: 14/11/2017
Banned

Amoswar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 10:57:41 PM »
Just saying, what would be the point of botting in this spot farming barom if all the drop goes on the ground? I dont know who that guy is... but its kinda stupid to bot there, and is it bannable to use Tab + macro to kill mobs? Are we obligate to awnser when someone speak to us? This ban was probably legit seeing the way the character was attacking mobs... BUT you should see bit spots, there is much more obvious botting then this... I will be aware and take proof if I see something like botting or hack since you start ot put action into the game, gj tho
Eijun - zerk
Naixx - sorc
Deathlord2 - knight
Degolas - archer
Orh1me/Selmya - ranger
Leader of RetardMafia
Guilde FR qui recrute, juste a me contacter!

Funsize

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 11:33:48 PM »
Just saying, what would be the point of botting in this spot farming barom if all the drop goes on the ground? I dont know who that guy is... but its kinda stupid to bot there, and is it bannable to use Tab + macro to kill mobs? Are we obligate to awnser when someone speak to us? This ban was probably legit seeing the way the character was attacking mobs... BUT you should see bit spots, there is much more obvious botting then this... I will be aware and take proof if I see something like botting or hack since you start ot put action into the game, gj tho
"Bot" ive read some programs that paragon made and they auto detect when drop hits the floor they are instantly picked up. and as for tap and kill macro id say its fair as long as u reply to them.
Swashiii - Swash- 120
Funsize - Ranger - 120
Daeneryz - Ranger - 120 "My current main"
Elfslayer - Zerk - 120
Agile - Archer - 120
Magez - Mage - 120
Fu3ksize - Sorc - 120
Jackthorn - Dragonscion - 120
Nighty - Knight - 120

tupesadilla

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 06:07:24 PM »
that is not evidence

IMPRACTICAL JOCKERS

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2017, 08:08:26 PM »
Check character name: Nibble, it's a lv1 knight that stops it in Archonvillage (first city), since today I send a kind of invitation to the list of friends that I could not block in any way, it was like a kind of self-invitation program to the list of friends, so much that I had to close the game and re-login, it hurts that I did not have time to record it. I really do not know if it was a game flaw or it was some kind of hack

Adm1n

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2017, 11:32:13 PM »
Check character name: Nibble, it's a lv1 knight that stops it in Archonvillage (first city), since today I send a kind of invitation to the list of friends that I could not block in any way, it was like a kind of self-invitation program to the list of friends, so much that I had to close the game and re-login, it hurts that I did not have time to record it. I really do not know if it was a game flaw or it was some kind of hack
noob 
he uses  mouse of Razer lolllllllllllllllllll