Author Topic: View of change skills(idea)  (Read 810 times)

Timber

• View Profile
Re: some change/idea to make AL great again ?
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2017, 11:00:09 AM »
Hello there is a thread with some idea that can be added in game to improve the server  activity and could bring back in game few guys that are sad to dont play there class properly due to the last patch with the new unicks and  to be honest putted out few class out from the fight and fun in archlord justac server .

anyway feel free to lets me know what you think about it , if its could help or not , what is your opinion and else that can improve the main idea from this thread  ( mostly i will talk about class )

well im done with this idea i think its wont make anything more OP cuz its only few extra bonus that have very low duration and it will make much more sens to have a lot of different class to make a real great fight ! at least with those idea , every single class will be needed and helpfull
im also okay if someone want to improve the idea or want to arg about it only to improve it , if im going on a wrong way with that type of ideas , i hope some of you will support it , to show off to admin that those type of thing can make fun back in game , can make a big change on team fight and make it more strategic than at the moment !

----------------------------------------

about to have activity in game :

1    Vl+gm can creat every month a Best Of EA Class.
2    balor spawn each 1 hours with special item
3    Nekros spawn each 2 hours with special item
4    Fate Insect spawn each 4 hours with special item
5    Add low boss for Chaotic frontier with special item
6    found a way to make Combined wepons more usefull than it is
7    HH entrace back ?
8    upgrade the HP of door castle to make it more stronger
9    give more Vl than can clearly help the comunity
10  creat a discord to have a better comunication with your players like all privat server alrdy do
11  more vent that includ the gm on it like found the gm and other
12  3VS3 / Guild VS Guild event
13  hell ye Fix the lag is a priority

thx to the guys who readed this long thread
to help me and help the server ( particulary admin  ) i realy would love that you guys send it to him and ask him that we(YOU) would love to see this coming !
feel free to share your opinion !

cheer.

edit: im waiting opinion from : the actualy best of EA class ( i know we got many ppl around )  or importent players that have lot of knowledge about their own class and main it since a very long time !
so tell me if those type of idea wont destroy the server or wont destroy the fight/fun would be nice to say it to me lol

you forgot halt on sorc, which make game really unballanced,
if sorc cast halt second time and it failes, old halt from his target should be removed.

hunter antistun is nice it it should not work on hunter itself, you know even in 5 vs 1 hunter fight its impossible to kill it on full tank gear, only way to kill is stun + anti

slayer 15% resi debuff and 15% dodge is kinda useless if this stats are on max rank
we should get at least 45% dodge debuff and same resistance since most of classes on server have 100+ resistance self buff so we wont even debuff their resistance, same for dodge, with new tank uniqs 15% wont make sense
Timber

Melix[SoZ]

• [Hayyak-Allah]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2017, 12:03:42 PM »
Hello there is a thread with some idea that can be added in game to improve the server  activity and could bring back in game few guys that are sad to dont play there class properly due to the last patch with the new unicks and  to be honest putted out few class out from the fight and fun in archlord justac server .

anyway feel free to lets me know what you think about it , if its could help or not , what is your opinion and else that can improve the main idea from this thread  ( mostly i will talk about class )

well im done with this idea i think its wont make anything more OP cuz its only few extra bonus that have very low duration and it will make much more sens to have a lot of different class to make a real great fight ! at least with those idea , every single class will be needed and helpfull
im also okay if someone want to improve the idea or want to arg about it only to improve it , if im going on a wrong way with that type of ideas , i hope some of you will support it , to show off to admin that those type of thing can make fun back in game , can make a big change on team fight and make it more strategic than at the moment !

----------------------------------------

about to have activity in game :

1    Vl+gm can creat every month a Best Of EA Class.
2    balor spawn each 1 hours with special item
3    Nekros spawn each 2 hours with special item
4    Fate Insect spawn each 4 hours with special item
5    Add low boss for Chaotic frontier with special item
6    found a way to make Combined wepons more usefull than it is
7    HH entrace back ?
8    upgrade the HP of door castle to make it more stronger
9    give more Vl than can clearly help the comunity
10  creat a discord to have a better comunication with your players like all privat server alrdy do
11  more vent that includ the gm on it like found the gm and other
12  3VS3 / Guild VS Guild event
13  hell ye Fix the lag is a priority

thx to the guys who readed this long thread
to help me and help the server ( particulary admin  ) i realy would love that you guys send it to him and ask him that we(YOU) would love to see this coming !
feel free to share your opinion !

cheer.

edit: im waiting opinion from : the actualy best of EA class ( i know we got many ppl around )  or importent players that have lot of knowledge about their own class and main it since a very long time !
so tell me if those type of idea wont destroy the server or wont destroy the fight/fun would be nice to say it to me lol

you forgot halt on sorc, which make game really unballanced,
if sorc cast halt second time and it failes, old halt from his target should be removed.

hunter antistun is nice it it should not work on hunter itself, you know even in 5 vs 1 hunter fight its impossible to kill it on full tank gear, only way to kill is stun + anti

slayer 15% resi debuff and 15% dodge is kinda useless if this stats are on max rank
we should get at least 45% dodge debuff and same resistance since most of classes on server have 100+ resistance self buff so we wont even debuff their resistance, same for dodge, with new tank uniqs 15% wont make sense

prob is if we change the slayer debuff to dodge evade phys res to 45% it will be just insane
i mean imagine a team fight or a siege fight , someone got requiem u just put ur debuff he down for 100% sure , and it will probably make tank out from the game with that type of debuff no ?

im okay with the halt effect its a good idea ye

about hunter anti stun party ye its only apply to the party no to the hunter
same as archer he alrdy have one anti stunn buff so

just tell me what u think , cuz i rly doubt that is a nice way to go for -45% dodge evad res its clearly to much tbh idk :s

Vect0r

• Rebels4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2017, 12:54:17 PM »
i agree with that ideas, except with slayer, instead of adding res debuff he should get either a evade/dodge or block debuff since his crit-success is so bad even if u crit youre 4-6k u barely kill anyone bcs the bad succeed.

for the idea of chaotic frontier boss i have to say, i dont realy agree with that atleast not 100%, this might be a good idea but then i would suggest to remove new uniques from cf, to make this fights fair for all players. else this gonna be like hh or infer hordes of new uni players will safe the entrance and wont let anyone pass, better equal this worlds like bit then.

and one more redo the retardet stuckfernum, its a goodlooking map but its so bad programmed. i could rage everytime when i got stuck on this damn small red/bronze spot!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 12:56:07 PM by Vect0r »
Need a Middleman? Contact me via PM!

R.I.P.

Arta/Aur0/Bamb/Crit/Figh/Inyo/Ixxx/Pown/Seff/Syna/Thet/Voxy/Zeph

Lucas

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2017, 12:56:16 PM »

just tell me what u think , cuz i rly doubt that is a nice way to go for -45% dodge evad res its clearly to much tbh idk :s

Maybe there's a way to make it unstackable with Requiem. Like if there's Requiem on the target, then the Slayer's dodge debuff miss

Melix[SoZ]

• [Hayyak-Allah]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2017, 12:58:25 PM »
i agree with that ideas, except with slayer, instead of adding res debuff he should get either a evade/dodge or block debuff since his crit-success is so bad even if u crit youre 4-6k u barely kill anyone bcs the bad succeed.

for the idea of chaotic frontier boss i have to say, i dont realy agree with that atleast not 100%, this might be a good idea but then i would suggest to remove new uniques from cf, to make this fights fair for all players. else this gonna be like hh or infer hordes of new uni players will safe the entrance and wont let anyone pass, better equal this worlds like bit then.

and one more redo the retardet stuckfernum, its a goodlooking map but its so bad programmed. i could rage everytime when i got stuck on this damn small red/bronze spot!

yup adding phys rez on slayer would make him just to op particulary on tm fight ,
about chaotic front boss since a long time i said that new unicks should be used only at a hight lvl to let low spot like chaotic safe for newbies n else !

@Lucas the thing is to make think more easier to do for the admin .. rofl u know where i want to go lol

Melix[SoZ]

• [Hayyak-Allah]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2017, 04:57:46 PM »
IMPROVED VIEW OF THE BALANCE SKILLS CHANGE

KNIGHT MAGE ARCHER

Elemantalist Orbiter

HUNTER BERSERKER(no change)

Slayer Swashbuckler

Sorcerer

« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 10:19:55 PM by Melix[SoZ] »

Timber

• View Profile
Re: View of change skills(idea)
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2017, 05:31:08 PM »
i dont say slayer should have both debuffs only dodge will be ok,
both dodge + resi will be ye insane since slayer also have crit resi debuff,

problem is succes rate of hits and not dmg on player,

and btw on sieges if some1 get requem he is already dead from slayer.
i mostly played with pt buff on sieges and i do around 15-20k crit on players with all my pt buffs xD

and if its just ream figths with requem and self buffed slayer in infernum for example, most of classes go die fast aswell, perma stun till i land crit resi debuff and he go die fast after :D
only few class can have 80% resi after requem so its easy with sorc + slayer to cleanemy i can say best team option. :D

Timber