Author Topic: View of change skills(idea)  (Read 811 times)

Melix[SoZ]

• [Hayyak-Allah]
    • View Profile
View of change skills(idea)
« on: October 17, 2017, 06:29:29 PM »
Hello there is a thread with some idea that can be added in game to improve the server  activity and could bring back in game few guys that are sad to dont play there class properly due to the last patch with the new unicks and  to be honest putted out few class out from the fight and fun in archlord justac server .

anyway feel free to lets me know what you think about it , if its could help or not , what is your opinion and else that can improve the main idea from this thread  ( mostly i will talk about class )

well im done with this idea i think its wont make anything more OP cuz its only few extra bonus that have very low duration and it will make much more sens to have a lot of different class to make a real great fight ! at least with those idea , every single class will be needed and helpfull
im also okay if someone want to improve the idea or want to arg about it only to improve it , if im going on a wrong way with that type of ideas , i hope some of you will support it , to show off to admin that those type of thing can make fun back in game , can make a big change on team fight and make it more strategic than at the moment !

----------------------------------------

about to have activity in game :

1    Vl+gm can creat every month a Best Of EA Class.
2    balor spawn each 1 hours with special item
3    Nekros spawn each 2 hours with special item
4    Fate Insect spawn each 4 hours with special item
5    Add low boss for Chaotic frontier with special item
6    found a way to make Combined wepons more usefull than it is
7    HH entrace back ?
8    upgrade the HP of door castle to make it more stronger
9    give more Vl than can clearly help the comunity
10  creat a discord to have a better comunication with your players like all privat server alrdy do
11  more vent that includ the gm on it like found the gm and other
12  3VS3 / Guild VS Guild event
13  hell ye Fix the lag is a priority
14  all Avatr should be +1 rank suit to make more customization

thx to the guys who readed this long thread
to help me and help the server ( particulary admin  ) i realy would love that you guys send it to him and ask him that we(YOU) would love to see this coming !
feel free to share your opinion !

cheer.

edit: im waiting opinion from : the actualy best of EA class ( i know we got many ppl around )  or importent players that have lot of knowledge about their own class and main it since a very long time !
so tell me if those type of idea wont destroy the server or wont destroy the fight/fun would be nice to say it to me lol

« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 05:18:54 PM by Melix[SoZ] »

Amoswar

• View Profile
Re: some change/idea to make AL great again ?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 10:40:22 PM »
I agree that some skills are useless at the moment for some class, but making changes on the fonction the have would affect alot the gameplay style, like your idea of buff buffing stats or the party is kinda insane, i would agree for single buffing or target buffing stats...

Archer : Please dont give them more Mouvement speed... I would the the other way around, increase their dmg by losing speed like hunter currently with the buff magic dmg... so it would have a gain, but would be risky to use without thinking.

Orbiter : I would give orbiter a party buff that increase the dommage and not only for fews seconds, cause Orbiter is all about tank and debuff, but they lack dommage AND scion classes need soem party buffs so they shouldnt need the ranger buff in BG... (cause ranger buff is way to insane on scions in BG)... Also, fix the fcking delay on debuffs...

Swash : For the swash I like the idea of digreasing the debuff duration, I would add something like ice/psn/light resistance as a bonus stats and maybe soem all stats like 10 each rank (keeping it as party buff)

Summuner : doesnt need much of achange, but doing the change on the pet would make him really op, the debuff could be change on a additionnal skill debuffing sb/block or make it like you said, when he die he put the debuff on the one who killed

Mage : For mage I would make it like it was on webzen, self heal like mage but not a % of healing but a number like 250hp per lvl so lvl 15 = 3750 heal at lvl 15... I would fix the buff of the mage, but that would make the event of insect lasting for hours.... so its kinda a hard decision to make...

Hunter : Same as the orbiter, i would fix the delay on debuffs and i would make that buff a bonus HH dmg self or as party buff

ACTIVITY IN GAME :
I totally agree with the fact that something need to be added to make players stay in game more often... the balors/nekros/insect are very nice idea, they should spawn less often as before but with greater reward (maybe make the reward/drop as 5 items so each person in the killer group could have something as reward... like the insect, make 5 box and not 1 and put the chance of having great items less often) for Nekros and Balor, fix the bug of focus when you put a dot (dommage over time) where it would follow that only person and make the most easy to reset... My idea is to make the boss time like this :
Balor : each 1 hour
Nekros : each 2 hours
Insect each 4 hours

Another idea would be to make some BOSS into the chaotic frontier (cf) so that would bring some fight inside of it as it was before, but now with new uniks, farming on cf is rare cause new uniks are way better then everything you can drop else where... Maybe make the spawn random like infernum to bring more fun. The reward could be ecoins (pot, toa, toh, lens+, combi, sc, etc)

The event of best class should be make more often, and admin could include V to be responsible for the event each month maybe. So there would always be a rotation on thoses... do it on the week-end of the Archlord maybe so most of players would value to log during this week end...

Fix the lag would help too, cause on Archlord battle and siege, players who have a bad Pc cannot do anything... and that make some guild lack power because of this..  I understand they did it to fix the hack of Paragon, but they should reduce the effect of it, cause atm each time players log, put mount you freeze... it's not even possible for some players to lvl because hitting to many mobs with aoe make them freeze as well... many of players left because of this...

ADDITIONNAL : I would also put a skill for each class where they cant be stunned for like 30 second and add a huge coldown on it so they cant be spammed (mage, sorc, hunter, swash, elem, orbiter, summuner)

ADDITIONNAL 2 : I would make halt no beiing able to succes again on a target already halted, so it would make the skill still worth but wouldnt be able to spam it on 1 person, it would be more used to halt many opponent --- OR just increase his coldown

ADDITIONNAL 3 : Make Barrier and Godlike at 75% instead of 100% BUT put a debuff mouvement speed on it so using it would also make a disaventage

Also bring back the entrance HH boss harder to make but with greater reward... that will bring more action into HH as well...

Put more V inside the game and make them able to do some stuff like events (best of each, 5v5, 3v3 events) so they could have some power over the battle royal area.

Thoses are easy changes That could bring alot action to the game and would make players full geared useful and not just stay afk in base to show off sometimes in fight at sg...

ps: Thoses are only ideas, i didnt think 3457328457 hours for them and their impact into the gameplay, so feel free to add ur opinion and idea

#MakeJustacGreatAgain
Love you
-Eijun

Deathlord2 - knight (FIRST ARCHLORD OF 2018)
Eijun - zerk
Naixx - sorc (used by Shankbaba)
Selmya - ranger (used by Oskar)
Push - swash
Ovni - scion
Leader of RetardMafia
We are recruiting, welcome all activ players!

Timber

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 07:22:53 AM »
really nice ideas and bump for this post,

since i am Slayer lover and its my main i know too much about this class.
your changes wont do big difference on this class.

slayer dont really need succes rate, u can get hight succes rate already and with 10-20% for 5 sec u wont do much, its better to add dodge debuff on slayer as admin wanted to do before, only dodge not block, and it could be not even 75% on max rank like knight/zerk have.
or add some dodge debuff + resi debuff as it was before and later admin remove this resi debuff.

about dmg i can say slayer have perfect dmg in infernum i do 42k self buff on boss and up to 56k with debuff and party buff with all items on and rvr buffs.

slayers is perfect crit class for everything you want even for team fights once there is requem u pown every1 around, only hard is 1 vs 1 pvp since u cant kill classes like: zerk hunter swash ranger mage knight (shield on) summoner orbiter other slayer in 1 vs 1 pvp if this guy have all new items and 50% pots u can even crit them 6-7k but u will succes 1 crit from 50 hits

i really wanna see slayer back in game :(
wish admin do something.
Timber

LeGiam

• Woof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 07:24:28 AM »
Totally agreee with both.
Would be nice if a new class would come out too, but that would require sh*tloads of work i guess ^^
And as a swash main, a huge +1 on both the swash parts and events!

Noble - 120 swash {Lost but not Forgotten}
Aurorian - 120 Orbiter {Re-TIRED}
Dr4v3n - 49 archer {Retried?}
Auro - 33 knight (Moneymaker)!

Melix[SoZ]

• [Hayyak-Allah]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 07:27:10 AM »
@Amoswar
yup maybe the way about giving extra stats for 5 to 10 its  maybe insane imagine both of them on same party and use the buff i think i would re think the stats ! at least the ' dmg ' one or it give to much norm dmg x)

thx eijun to help me !

@Timber ye i alrdy see that when i tryed the slayer huge crit on boss work nice on team fight , but on 1V1 most of the time its huge crit then after that nothing i mean not able to do a big thing alone
can you try to give me an idea of stats that can clearly help ?

Timber

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2017, 07:27:55 AM »
and about mage since its my current class
i can say that mage dont need crit resi or dim resi u can tank easy without it

#1 problem on mage is stun and somehow block is bugged in infernum world same as dodge, i tested to get maximum dodge/block on mage and went in infernum and guess what moobs were hitting me every dmg they do, maybe 1 dodge and 1 block from 20 hits of moob xD
thats why mage is hard to farm in infernum, even with 20k HP only way to farm is to slow moobs and kill them :D

and stun is just annoying even if player have only fearless he already can permastun mage.
basicaly u cant even pvp any criter if he stun u :D
if there could be a skill that protects you from stun like archer have, not even permanently just for few second so mage can do cast after debuffs would be perfect.

Timber

Timber

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2017, 07:29:23 AM »
@Amoswar
yup maybe the way about giving extra stats for 5 to 10 its  maybe insane imagine both of them on same party and use the buff i think i would re think the stats ! at least the ' dmg ' one or it give to much norm dmg x)

thx eijun to help me !

@Timber ye i alrdy see that when i tryed the slayer huge crit on boss work nice on team fight , but on 1V1 most of the time its huge crit then after that nothing i mean not able to do a big thing alone

i will watch stats of slayer skills in evening and will do comment here
Timber

Melix[SoZ]

• [Hayyak-Allah]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2017, 07:32:23 AM »
@Amoswar

thx eijun to help me !

i will watch stats of slayer skills in evening and will do comment here

thx bro ! <3

Melix[SoZ]

• [Hayyak-Allah]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2017, 07:34:38 AM »

#1 problem on mage is stun and somehow block is bugged in infernum world same as dodge, i tested to get maximum dodge/block on mage and went in infernum and guess what moobs were hitting me every dmg they do, maybe 1 dodge and 1 block from 20 hits of moob xD
thats why mage is hard to farm in infernum, even with 20k HP only way to farm is to slow moobs and kill them :D

and stun is just annoying even if player have only fearless he already can permastun mage.
if there could be a skill that protects you from stun like archer have, not even permanently just for few second so mage can do cast after debuffs would be perfect.

ok , and with skill we should put the effect , cuz if we go on this way , we also need to put it on a buff , so with buff we should use to have the effect ?

Timber

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2017, 07:35:09 AM »
btw you forgot about sorc,
this class is nice for pvp and for farm/team fight
just this halt is annoying, with new uniqs sorc is able to halt 4-5 player same time lol
and more of all he have narcolepsy aswell

at least admin can change this skill and it could work next way:
if player land halt 1 time and on second cast he failed it, it should be removed from player like other skills.
Timber

Timber

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2017, 07:36:32 AM »

ok , and with skill we should put the effect , cuz if we go on this way , we also need to put it on a buff , so with buff we should use to have the effect ?

it could be add instead of heal, mage dont really need heal when u have 100% pots and 27k HP :D
Timber

Melix[SoZ]

• [Hayyak-Allah]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2017, 07:39:04 AM »

it could be add instead of heal, mage dont really need heal when u have 100% pots and 27k HP :D

and what you think about that  :

Disantangle(hunter) and assitance(archer)
both of this skill are a target skills it will be realy better to put it as party so it make sens to use them on team fight and it will help class that dont have stun so by this way every skill/buff is necessary .

Timber

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2017, 07:42:00 AM »

and what you think about that  :

Disantangle(hunter) and assitance(archer)
both of this skill are a target skills it will be realy better to put it as party so it make sens to use them on team fight and it will help class that dont have stun so by this way every skill/buff is necessary .

yes but there also should be a way to play class alone, infernum is last update on server and as u know its full of criters coz of bosses, when u play mage u are just nothing against them, they cant kill u but they perma stun you untill your buffs go out or move moobs on you since every1 know mage is bugged inthere and die from moobs easy :D
wont say about farming my title it was pain in ass :D
Timber

Timber

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2017, 09:01:14 AM »
also good idea is to get back combination wepons in game,
for this moment u can refine them but with old and shit stats.

we use roulette to get lvl 92 and lower lvl wepons with new stats.
why not to add this stats to combine wepons?

u need same time to farm items for refine this wepon as 500 mil gold.

but this way ppl will have option buy gold for paypall for real money and waste it on roulette or to go farm some mats and try your best to refine this wepon

ofc stats on refine should be randome aswell like on HH wepons and others.

but we will get this wepons back in game and would be better since every1 need low lvl wepons for CF farming and fighting.
Timber

Melix[SoZ]

• [Hayyak-Allah]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2017, 10:27:38 AM »
NEW

sorry i tryed many way and time to do a real one exel board but alway failed i dont know why , well i dont have the choice to share it like this !
tell me what you think about it , if thing need to change , but to me like this its clearly perfect !

« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 10:31:34 AM by Melix[SoZ] »