Author Topic: Some funny thing about last hack  (Read 744 times)

Maokai

• View Profile
Re: Some funny thing about last hack
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2017, 01:50:15 PM »
Dude Alcadia is waaaaaaaaaaay better than Justac. The only problem is that is not that active, otherwise i wouldn't be here lmao!
Alcadia is way better than justac, i agree. The only problem is that the Admin "Osiy" is way too closed minded, he has a server with low ratings right? he can open a server with high rates too, he has the technology to open a server just like justac but he won't.

Papper

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2017, 05:49:05 PM »
Alcadia will be upgraded to ep5 with higher rates. Why do you have to talk about you don't even know? Typical close minded archlord players that's why I gave up justac.

Maokai

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2017, 07:11:06 PM »
Alcadia will be upgraded to ep5 with higher rates. Why do you have to talk about you don't even know? Typical close minded archlord players that's why I gave up justac.
Well, hopefully it get higher rates.

BTW, no one cares why you gave up justac.

Papper

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2017, 04:37:39 AM »
Well, hopefully it get higher rates.

BTW, no one cares why you gave up justac.

You are really mean almondeye. Go back to your lego collection. I just told some facts about alcadia because I saw you guys can't even use google to look for information or if you have no arms or brain for it then yw.

Razzor02

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2017, 01:54:16 PM »
Indeed he was an Old Justac Player ( Zerk) and a good Friendly one btw. He is an German guy and not dumb at all, im rly sure he got the Intelligence and the Technology to make a much better Server than Justac. Lets see what the Time brings :D