Author Topic: About Trade Hack Issue  (Read 7669 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.justac.net
About Trade Hack Issue
« on: September 01, 2017, 10:21:26 AM »

Dear players,

Firstly, we are sorry about all happened in the past days. We know how hard it is for you to still choose staying. However, same here. For a small team, it's not easy to run a game so long. Even though that's not a good excuse, it's truth. Like we have admited before, when everything goes well, we have extra energy to prepare updating and organizing kinds of events like before. Now, all time are spent to prevent and fix endless cheating.

Time for this trade issue and there are some facts need to let players know. The  truth is different from someone (Paragon) said like he wants to sell the tool for players and make good for them. In fact only few people have access to it and this time they cross the line. So here you have all of them:

Paragon himself, everyday he spends hours on Justac to scam players and then pretend he only makes hacks but doesn't use it. He provides the stolen uniques for his team as followings:

Forum name Haski, user of scamm tool, also owner of characters that pretend to be MM like Vectorthe2nd, Vekt0rthe2nd and Frankeinstein.

Forum name zerkrage, user of scamm tool and resell scammed items to players for real money.

Forum name Human2000, owner of characters that pretend to be MM, scammed and resell scammed items to players for real money.

Forum name Vile (eliv), user of scamm tool, provides stolen uniques for resellers.

That's all, no one else have access to the scamm tool and all scamms were provided by these people. We have banned all connected accounts about more than 150 and this work is still going on.

We will try best to start return stolen items to orginal owners in few days. Thanks for all help and understanding from all players, you are the meaning of Justac existing, all are for you guys. Special rewards and compensation will make after all the mess is gone.

Sorry again. Even today, we still have no courage to write this post, to face you guys. We should have take better care of the server, not like now. We never disappear, we saw how you like the game and how miss it. Same here. No matter how hard it is, we want it alive. We are not done with Archlord, so are you.

Justac Team

Ryoo

• View Profile
Re: About Trade Hack Issue
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 10:46:28 AM »
Okay I don't see my name on it, but why is my account banned?
Btw only one account (my main and which has been scammed) out of 5-6 accounts that I own were banned, and none of them were connected to any of those players. I just don't get it.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 10:49:48 AM by Ryoo »

Psartacus

• † xVALIANTx †
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 10:46:53 AM »
Stop say shit please like all time you will go in youtube for make 400 views and still server like this. Since 2years all players are waiting for new updates/stuffs/worlds/new CC items, but nothing. Well still in your dream fcking liar.
* D()()M *

Sat1va • Ranger Lv120 • 1st Ranger 2018
Hellf1re • Swash Lv120
Sxx1xx • Zerk Lv120
Ind1ca • Bit Archer Lv79

Cent1pede • Mage Lv120 [Sold]

Lauren

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 10:53:04 AM »
This time make what u say to be true.

Dunwall

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2017, 11:25:23 AM »
ROFL

Gj admin. Keep all the accounts banned. Teach them to not share accounts anymore or this will continue to happen.  8)

Hodor

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2017, 11:25:28 AM »
Stop say shit please like all time you will go in youtube for make 400 views and still server like this. Since 2years all players are waiting for new updates/stuffs/worlds/new CC items, but nothing. Well still in your dream fcking liar.

Go play roblox with your same age friends from elementary school.

Psartacus

• † xVALIANTx †
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2017, 11:32:14 AM »
You can suck my dick
* D()()M *

Sat1va • Ranger Lv120 • 1st Ranger 2018
Hellf1re • Swash Lv120
Sxx1xx • Zerk Lv120
Ind1ca • Bit Archer Lv79

Cent1pede • Mage Lv120 [Sold]

Wixler

• Honor is like Virginity, it Never comes back
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2017, 11:35:24 AM »
WoW,

Some pretty well known names posted there.

Good Luck Admin
'noob'

informal noun:

A person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the use of the Internet

Timber

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2017, 11:37:02 AM »
Good Job :)
Timber

KAPONI - Sorc

• I WANT PIZZAS
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2017, 11:47:17 AM »
Thx u Admin

Br0ken all time say we need wait u. I think he have the trust.

Principe Sayayin

Vegitto new project !

Tal0n - sorc Dead
Kaponi   sorc SOLD *
Lordbills - summoner
Chocha49 - mage

Game Over hasta la muerte

Vect0r

• Rebels4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2017, 01:26:25 PM »
[...]

Forum name Haski, user of scamm tool, also owner of characters that pretend to be MM like Vectorthe2nd, Vekt0rthe2nd and Frankeinstein.
If that is true... wtf man ...

Mate haski was never  on my Ranger online i dont need to lie

I will hope thats Admin unbann me

Unbann Aram1s' Ranger Retardmonkey he didnt scamm any1, in fact he wasnt even online for few days and warned me to not log my chars bcs of scammers.

Vect0r

Need a Middleman? Contact me via PM!

R.I.P.

Adeira/Artaios/Aur0ra/Bamboox/Cataclyssm/Criticat/Fightas/Ianus
Inyourface/Ixxxy/Pown/Rebel1/Seffeiren/Synapse/Thetys/Voxya/Zephyre

Amoswar

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2017, 01:40:59 PM »
Well 2 things to say, first : FUCK YOU HASKI AND HUMMAN2K... serioously how low can you be to do something like that to players you've play for years with... what the actual fuck were you expecting to get from this? But thanks to make the admin fainnaly wake up and make a move for his server....

Second, if actually admin can give stolen items back, i might come back, but for now after 2x fearless royal, 2x eidolons, some gold and almost a perfect bow crit... i'm really not in the mood to play there again, I wish everyone a big luck to get items back, and hope for the best

With love - Eijun
Deathlord2 - knight (FIRST ARCHLORD OF 2018)
Eijun - zerk
Naixx - sorc (used by Shankbaba)
Selmya - ranger (used by Oskar)
Push - swash
Ovni - scion
Leader of RetardMafia

ALCADIA :
Sorc : Obey

Humman2000

• Srbija Bajo Moj
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2017, 02:33:08 PM »
Honor everyone

First of all  im going to say is that im SHOCKED af , when i saw a post, i tried to calm down for about 30 mins, now im little better so im going to write you something.I'll try not to insult anyone, especially naive admine. I understand you do not have time for the game,and you believe to Proteus, which organise his ,,guild'' to report me becouse he is so jealous, stupid and rude. If you get some time you can read Blasquito's post about him, but i guess people understand it very well.I think you are proffesional of your job, so you better try to get TRUE. I pretend to be MM? I helped to my union with MM service becouse broken wasnt online. I never offered MM service in public.I can post some videos where i did mm for bigger amounts of money, I scamed anyone? :'( I resell for money?Im still trying to be Quiet and decent. I instantly want to see who do have i scamed,what item have i resell, I AM SHOCKED, becouse all this about me  is LIE, LIE AND LIE. I know many ,,people'' report me , thats becouse they hate best players in this game like me ,aramis broken sniper etc.. and they are so jealous. I beg you as a god of my father to get whole true and not to be naive. It's shame you post this in public. I'm waiting for you to apologize to me becouse truth always comes at end!

Leader of KissourAss

I'm always here!

Samo Sloga Srbina Spasava [ SSSS ]

Chiyaku

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2017, 02:52:49 PM »
let me explain you the problem if  i have only 2 reapers + hest on that hunter and witch i bought them but only one problem is my hunter dont have other uniq :)   or any of my chars CYA B1TCH3S i want a proff that i scam from that vector acc I MEAN I WANT FULL PROFF WITH MY IP ADDRESS AND OTHERS

bruh

bruh

Do you want proff?? PROFF?? Who do you think you talking to? The people your talking to, Do you think they work for you? And that they should bring you "proff" cuz u said you ''want'' "proff"?

You don't get what you want just because you ask for it. and you don't even know what you want..

But let me tell you what you need.

You need BALLS. balls is something not every male has but every man does. balls my friend... balls not proff

Is it too hard to win fair in a community that barely uses 0.50% of it's brain??

You can win easy with cash. you can win with skill. but there is no need to steel people stuff.

The weapons and gear you people stole from me and my friends and even from my ''in-game'' enemies .. I'm disgusted by the fact that they are stolen by people like you .. actually I'm very disappointed 

Dunwall

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2017, 03:13:36 PM »
Let the scammers cry now that they got caught HAHAHAHAHA  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*