Author Topic: LOST UNIQUES I NEED MY UNIQUES BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEED YOUR SUPPORT ADMIN!!!  (Read 1061 times)

dcc31

• SHQIPERI ETNIKE ! ! ! ! !
    • View Profile
WHAT WILL HAPPEND TO PEOPLE WHO LOST UNIQUES ADMIN I SEND YOU SO MANE WHISPERS AND A LINK WITH VIDEO I GOT SCAMMED AND U DONT ANSWER WHY ??????????WHAT WILL HAPPEND TO PEOPLE WHO LOST UNIQUES ADMIN I SEND YOU SO MANE WHISPERS AND A LINK WITH VIDEO I GOT SCAMMED AND U DONT ANSWER WHY ??????????WHAT WILL HAPPEND TO PEOPLE WHO LOST UNIQUES ADMIN I SEND YOU SO MANE WHISPERS AND A LINK WITH VIDEO I GOT SCAMMED AND U DONT ANSWER WHY ??????????WHAT WILL HAPPEND TO PEOPLE WHO LOST UNIQUES ADMIN I SEND YOU SO MANE WHISPERS AND A LINK WITH VIDEO I GOT SCAMMED AND U DONT ANSWER WHY ??????????WHAT WILL HAPPEND TO PEOPLE WHO LOST UNIQUES ADMIN I SEND YOU SO MANE WHISPERS AND A LINK WITH VIDEO I GOT SCAMMED AND U DONT ANSWER WHY ??????????WHAT WILL HAPPEND TO PEOPLE WHO LOST UNIQUES ADMIN I SEND YOU SO MANE WHISPERS AND A LINK WITH VIDEO I GOT SCAMMED AND U DONT ANSWER WHY ??????????  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U45L3FcafDQ
Proud To Be Albanian

Hodor

• View Profile
Stop spamming and go back to minecraft, kid.
Hodor - Zerk.                          Baydur - Knight
Liezer - Swash.                      Vythica - Ranger
Thwayne - Archer.                  Proo - Hunter
Blueballz - Mage.                   Aerocell - Sorc
Crazygirl - Slayer/Orbiter.      Inaedi - Ele

Psartacus

• † xVALIANTx †
    • View Profile
All peoples sayd "dont come in game or you will be hacked". You come, you are hacked. Dont QQ now and learn to hear peoples in forum fcking bitch
* D()()M *

Sat1va • Ranger Lv120 • 1st Ranger 2018
Hellf1re • Swash Lv120
Sxx1xx • Zerk Lv120
Ind1ca • Bit Archer Lv79

Cent1pede • Mage Lv120 [Sold]

Psartacus

• † xVALIANTx †
    • View Profile
WTF I get scammed the first with my Hestia Infi/Royal by "Caleb" the first Trade hacker and i QQ ? Never, well stop post shit like this and stop QQ for pixels fcking naab.
* D()()M *

Sat1va • Ranger Lv120 • 1st Ranger 2018
Hellf1re • Swash Lv120
Sxx1xx • Zerk Lv120
Ind1ca • Bit Archer Lv79

Cent1pede • Mage Lv120 [Sold]

Hodor

• View Profile
I wish you added sound to your video, avel.. i'd love to hear your reaction. I'll prob be deaf after hearing, but i might learn some new insults.
Hodor - Zerk.                          Baydur - Knight
Liezer - Swash.                      Vythica - Ranger
Thwayne - Archer.                  Proo - Hunter
Blueballz - Mage.                   Aerocell - Sorc
Crazygirl - Slayer/Orbiter.      Inaedi - Ele

Dunwall

• View Profile
WTF I get scammed the first with my Hestia Infi/Royal by "Caleb" the first Trade hacker and i QQ ? Never, well stop post shit like this and stop QQ for pixels fcking naab.

Just shut the fuck up. You have been crying on forum for like 4 weeks...  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(