Author Topic: Justac & Classic Maintenance  (Read 34560 times)

Alza

• View Profile
Re: Justac & Classic Maintenance
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2017, 08:04:49 AM »
WTF ??? Its still cloased ?

Westcoast

« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2017, 08:33:48 AM »
stop donate and you will get support guys :)

Razzor02

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2017, 08:40:22 AM »
even if he turns the server off there is going to be a sad french fuck who will donate. perhaps admin no longer gives a fuck about you lot. go play tibia or some other shit you little plebs.

You are fucking stupid dude. Please do us a favour and dont write ... Its just Aids for my Eyes and my Brain to read that trash from you ... Insulting peoples for no Reason and insulting French peoples lol ... There are ALOT of ppls still donating not only french ppls you dumb fuck.
--
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 09:09:30 AM by Razzor02 »

AtteOne

• Your Daddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2017, 09:31:05 AM »
even if he turns the server off there is going to be a sad french fuck who will donate. perhaps admin no longer gives a fuck about you lot. go play tibia or some other shit you little plebs.

You are fucking stupid dude. Please do us a favour and dont write ... Its just Aids for my Eyes and my Brain to read that trash from you ... Insulting peoples for no Reason and insulting French peoples lol ... There are ALOT of ppls still donating not only french ppls you dumb fuck.
--

i have honestly no idea who you are and what you do, apart from sucking everyones dick in every thread, shut the fuck up you cock sucking sack of cum

Razzor02

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2017, 09:35:59 AM »

--

i have honestly no idea who you are and what you do, apart from sucking everyones dick in every thread, shut the fuck up you cock sucking sack of cum

Atteone i know how to handle ppls like you . Just 2 things to say.

Look the Pic that i ahve as Signature . You are the Girl and the Zerk are me. i said enough. You see what you doing right? Good. Have a Nice day Insult Warrior
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 09:46:00 AM by Razzor02 »

Radi0active

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2017, 09:37:43 AM »
lol
†Waking The Demon†

†GameOver Member†

Ireana † 120 † Mage
Radi0active † 120 † Elem
Naurobi † 120 † Hunter

AtteOne

• Your Daddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2017, 09:56:31 AM »

--

Look the Pic that i ahve as Signature . You are the Girl and the Zerk are me. i said enough. You see what you doing right? Good. Have a Nice day Insult Warrior

clearly youre a virgin. go masturbate to your signature picture. bye

Razzor02

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2017, 10:10:44 AM »

--

clearly youre a virgin. go masturbate to your signature picture. bye

And you keep trashtalking wow seems like you got ADHS.

Keep trashtalking atleast thats the only thing you got in your sad life.

Your trashtalk dont touch me in any way just tells me how much BRain issues you got ^^

Internet warrior -> Real life = beeing a virgin why not  :/
 btw thats you -> http://trainingsecke.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/09-D%C3%BCnner-Typ-ist-oberk%C3%B6rperfrei-und-zeigt-Muskeln-207x300.jpg
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 10:37:23 AM by Razzor02 »

Melix[SoZ]

• [Hayyak-Allah]
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2017, 10:30:58 AM »
ignor him dude , stop answer him that the way lol

i dont even read him cuz 99% of his word his talk trashing to all other , insulting and blaming the server/game n else , but since 1 years his life is staying on forum comanting every shit thread around , something is realy hilarious cuz he spend his time for a game / server that he particulary hate so much but he stay around it  ::)

have a good day  ;D

Samiga

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2017, 10:34:25 AM »
Is it online ? Hahaha is it a Running gag?!
Treue, Kraft und Mut - Angel Of War

Razzor02

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2017, 11:03:13 AM »

i dont even read him cuz 99% of his word his talk trashing to all other , insulting and blaming the server/game n else , but since 1 years his life is staying on forum comanting every shit thread around , something is realy hilarious cuz he spend his time for a game / server that he particulary hate so much but he stay around it  ::)

have a good day  ;D

Totally owned!

AtteOne

• Your Daddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2017, 11:17:48 AM »

have a good day  ;D

Totally owned!

go wear your gay hipster hat melix and go pick up some french 13 year olds. Razor keep doing what youre doing, only proves my point of how much of a cock sucker you actually are you irrelevant cunt.

Samiga

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2017, 11:35:48 AM »
ADMIN START THE SERVER! THE CROWD IS ARGUING!
Treue, Kraft und Mut - Angel Of War

Cataclyssm

« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2017, 11:37:17 AM »
ADMIN START THE SERVER! THE CROWD IS ARGUING!

Better just burn the server and end it's suffering.

oldfan

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2017, 11:39:00 AM »
is this topic called "Atteone the hater" ?
Codemaster - Webzen - Justac player

and still noob ! :)