Author Topic: some more Volunteers as some have quited the game  (Read 2518 times)

dirtyworkz

• View Profile
some more Volunteers as some have quited the game
« on: December 03, 2016, 08:47:18 AM »
hi Admin, i suggest a few more active Volunteers ingame as most have quited the game or are not active ingame but only on forum, so that bugs or stuff can be reported to u in an normal way so ppl wont spam the forum with all kind of stuff because forum is out of control...

Ragazzy

• old boy
    • View Profile
Re: some more Volunteers as some have quited the game
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 12:19:36 PM »
+1

daragon12801

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 04:59:36 PM »
2 year we are asking for this and they didn't add any volunteers they wont add more just hope the old one come back  ;D
Main character
Floppy 4rd best knight !

Leader of Guild RUSH
One of all Leader of SonsOFZeuS

Proud member of SOZ

RIP Megamorph130

G4zeld4

• #MakeArchlordGreatAgain #AndCommunityBetter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 09:09:08 AM »
only Volunteers Admin has are corrupt ones. If your a good person forget it.
G4zeld4    Lv120 Zerk - Current Main
Filf           Lv120 Scion - Archlord 2015
Tart         Lv120 Swashi (retired)
Wh0re      Lv120 Sorc    (retired)
Wildstyle  Lv120 Ranger - (retired)

Proud to have been Leader of Owned Guild.

Lucas

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 10:42:11 AM »
even the one VL who didn't leave is useless as fuck and has very mediocre english talking skills...

you can recruit the best people with best knowledge, admin & GMs just won't take anything you say in consideration

admin & gms don't bother to answer to tickets anymore, they don't log on forum anymore...
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 10:44:55 AM by Lucas »

dirtyworkz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2016, 02:29:50 PM »
did u guys see how many shit posts admin has to go through be4 some post makes any sense? he fixed paragon and its never good enough for anyone, it annoys me to see how ppl react to something in the way they do on forum, yes its a private server and as i see admin keeps the server alive, but its up to us to make the game fun and great again, and if everyone quit bc there has been issue with server, thats a bad thing for all of us even if its ur worst enemy ingame its not a good thing so lets hope admin will think about getting some active volunteers who are willing to do their best for this server

Loodabre

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2016, 12:27:39 PM »
did u guys see how many shit posts admin has to go through be4 some post makes any sense? he fixed paragon and its never good enough for anyone, it annoys me to see how ppl react to something in the way they do on forum, yes its a private server and as i see admin keeps the server alive, but its up to us to make the game fun and great again, and if everyone quit bc there has been issue with server, thats a bad thing for all of us even if its ur worst enemy ingame its not a good thing so lets hope admin will think about getting some active volunteers who are willing to do their best for this server
He fixed paragon? oO
He attacked server one day and they needed 10 to fix it, and still no word from admin 25 days already. Guess that this is the only private server u ever played so u talk like this ...
The one and only

Nevo

• Tester
  • If theese niggas dawgs im animal cruelty
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2016, 04:09:20 PM »
He fixed paragon? oO
He attacked server one day and they needed 10 to fix it, and still no word from admin 25 days already. Guess that this is the only private server u ever played so u talk like this ...

They only fixed the server,he banned serbian people,thats not the reason the attacks stopped,attacks stopped because paragon didnt wanna do it anymore,not because he banned serbians.
Nevo 120 slayer

Vanquisher 120 zerk

Croatian power

Proud member of ExoTic.

dirtyworkz

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2016, 11:54:08 AM »
yeah he got bored for messing around i guess lol

Timber

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2016, 05:29:25 AM »
Timber for Volunteer :d
i will make more events ^^
Timber

dingo

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2016, 06:31:01 AM »
Ye its tru alot shits was on forum last weeks but do u think bcs some ppl who insult him he need ignore every other players??Dont try defend him and tell "he need time" he should at least log in game and forum sometimes if he care that much for game.He should tell Serbian players whats going on with ban and if we can except unban or no,only me send about 30 tickets and pm and he ignored every so please dont try tell me he try to make good server again bcs he lost alot ppl and he just dont care for that.
If he stop Paragon to log with ip ban i wouldnt tell even one word but ppl see him almost every day in game so no point to keep us banned.
But +1 for V,game really need some active and helpfull ppl
(sorry for my english :P )
#UnbanForSerbia

Words

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2016, 06:21:57 PM »
You do realise that even volunteer have absolutely no powers in game whatsoever... Volunteers were here to make the contact easier between the admins/gms and the community. What this server need ain't Volunteer but some GMs. Some people in game tried to organise and do some cool stuff like timber and myself, unfortunately it didn't work very well, at least for me due to the inactivity of players... Even if you are volunteer if there is no good reward at the end of the event only a few people will actually participate.

Nevo

• Tester
  • If theese niggas dawgs im animal cruelty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2016, 08:26:04 PM »
You do realise that even volunteer have absolutely no powers in game whatsoever... Volunteers were here to make the contact easier between the admins/gms and the community. What this server need ain't Volunteer but some GMs. Some people in game tried to organise and do some cool stuff like timber and myself, unfortunately it didn't work very well, at least for me due to the inactivity of players... Even if you are volunteer if there is no good reward at the end of the event only a few people will actually participate.

ya its true,its not V's u need,its active gm's
u can have 150 v's still the communication would be the same since there are no active gms around and justac team has to do everything by themselves,they need to get their shit straight and get some gm's if by their words they have no time,with the server maintnence and new update.
Nevo 120 slayer

Vanquisher 120 zerk

Croatian power

Proud member of ExoTic.

Haski

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2016, 10:39:08 PM »
+1