Author Topic: [Release] Custom INI Editor - NOW C.E.  (Read 98604 times)

Shajik

• Ad Excelsa Tendo
    • View Profile
Re: [Release] Custom INI Editor - NOW C.E.
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2013, 09:07:46 AM »
https://www.virustotal.com/it/file/cd716bf64b5436bcc057367d3e5929958835b1bf546b64f0194686e99caab999/analysis/1387243710/ 6 viruses. lol ppl rescan the program 32 bits atleast have few Trojans lel

Please let me introduce myself mr. 1 post :)
over 2k downloads (Both of Editor or ready made INI) and as far as I know even GM / Admin use it :) I don't NEED to prove ANYMORE my software are safe.. ppl just trust trust me.. but still I publish virustotal at every release. Sadly VT got an update these days (and after 12th of december, my last release) which included some not so serious AV.. that's making those false positives which you don't see counted (If you read well.. I Clearly state there are some false positives and encourage ppl to download just ready made ini if they dont trust..and im gonna invite you too to do that aswell since I feel you don't).

Have fun. I'm here for any other doubts I may help u resolve.. sincerely :) Shajik
I aint that guy, but i got a question, when i use editor(finally downloaded it using mozila and turning off my avast) after i press write, and wait for green bars to dissapear,do i close the editor, or keep it open while im playing

Nono editor must be ran with Archlord shut down to avoid corruption of the resulting ini :) when It's done it will say "Done" in the lower right corner (In a decent pc it takes 4-5 minutes to do so..)

joca94

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 17, 2013, 10:06:19 AM »
https://www.virustotal.com/it/file/cd716bf64b5436bcc057367d3e5929958835b1bf546b64f0194686e99caab999/analysis/1387243710/ 6 viruses. lol ppl rescan the program 32 bits atleast have few Trojans lel

over 2k downloads (Both of Editor or ready made INI) and as far as I know even GM / Admin use it :) I don't NEED to prove ANYMORE my software are safe.. ppl just trust trust me.. but still I publish virustotal at every release. Sadly VT got an update these days (and after 12th of december, my last release) which included some not so serious AV.. that's making those false positives which you don't see counted (If you read well.. I Clearly state there are some false positives and encourage ppl to download just ready made ini if they dont trust..and im gonna invite you too to do that aswell since I feel you don't).

Have fun. I'm here for any other doubts I may help u resolve.. sincerely :) Shajik
I aint that guy, but i got a question, when i use editor(finally downloaded it using mozila and turning off my avast) after i press write, and wait for green bars to dissapear,do i close the editor, or keep it open while im playing

Nono editor must be ran with Archlord shut down to avoid corruption of the resulting ini :) when It's done it will say "Done" in the lower right corner (In a decent pc it takes 4-5 minutes to do so..)
Ok, it said done, do i close editor, or not? btw, i first do editor, than open my AL, also, this morning i cant open editor, says to check if versions match, or to check if i got original ini

Shajik

• Ad Excelsa Tendo
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2013, 09:45:10 AM »

Ok, it said done, do i close editor, or not? btw, i first do editor, than open my AL, also, this morning i cant open editor, says to check if versions match, or to check if i got original ini
The smallest version (Other than INI comprehensive) doesn't replace your INI with a clean one everytime u run it.. so you need to do it manually.. or download the biggest version and np :)

Knivesx

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 27, 2013, 02:53:16 PM »
Hey.
I want to ask u you about Fantastic Jewels. If i check the box will appear %%%%%Fantastic Topaz%%%%% and if i don't check it i will see on the ground Fantastic Topaz or i will not see it at all.
I will appreciate a fast answer if u can.
Thanks

Shajik

• Ad Excelsa Tendo
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 27, 2013, 02:56:59 PM »
Hey.
I want to ask u you about Fantastic Jewels. If i check the box will appear %%%%%Fantastic Topaz%%%%% and if i don't check it i will see on the ground Fantastic Topaz or i will not see it at all.
I will appreciate a fast answer if u can.
Thanks

It will display normal name :)

madmaxsrb

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2014, 09:51:28 AM »
i got the error after the new update  :-\

Urwa Lv.120 Hunter
Darko21 Lv.120 Knight
Lunchbox Lv.92  Zerk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWkrQQly6xU

robinator002

• Casual player
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2014, 09:53:56 AM »
download the version with embeded ini.

helped for me  :)

Shajik

• Ad Excelsa Tendo
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2014, 11:12:20 AM »
Yep, as for now INI comprehensive is the only working but it produce an ini without the new TOA so please be aware and ready to re-do all tomorrow. I'm out of home today ;(
Same for ready made ini.. they work.. just you don't see the new TOA

robinator002

• Casual player
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 02, 2014, 12:37:12 PM »
Shajik, is this code open-source?
I would like to take a look at it. Not to re-use, just out of interest

Vile

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 02, 2014, 03:52:37 PM »
if i activated the -100% TOA and I change my ini back to the one in first post, even though the TOA isn't in that ini will it still be activated on my character?
Ain't no honor among thieves here

Step 1) 100% pots (/InfiniteMana)
Step 2) Macro
Step 3) Edited ini
Step 4) Be best archer

Huligan

• Legendary Summoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 02, 2014, 04:58:43 PM »
if i activated the -100% TOA and I change my ini back to the one in first post, even though the TOA isn't in that ini will it still be activated on my character?
If you turn on your ToA and then change your ini yes your ToA will work bcuz it's server sided not client.
"It's in your heart to hate, it's in my heart to win, So yeah, I'm rapping now, let the hating begin!

Vile

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 02, 2014, 05:35:22 PM »
If you turn on your ToA and then change your ini yes your ToA will work bcuz it's server sided not client.

i love u baby
Ain't no honor among thieves here

Step 1) 100% pots (/InfiniteMana)
Step 2) Macro
Step 3) Edited ini
Step 4) Be best archer

Shajik

• Ad Excelsa Tendo
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2014, 06:21:43 AM »
Update for lastest version of game incoming in 4 hour more or less  :)

Shajik

• Ad Excelsa Tendo
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2014, 11:51:28 AM »
Links in 1st page have been updated. Please mind that due to dsl line problems I could upload just non-INI comprehensive versions and 32 bit + INI.
Already customized INI's, original INI and 64 bit + INI will be uploaded at fist time I get a stable line (32 bit + INI works good on 64bit machines too so np)
Removed old files links to avoid you downloading wrong versions.

Also, from now on.. lighter versions (32-64bit normal versions) will work with no need to update at every patch so grab a copy and keep it on ur HDD :) (just ensure you have original INI on ur own backup)

Baldur

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 04, 2014, 09:10:12 AM »
Sticky added.