Author Topic: [Release] Custom INI Editor - NOW C.E.  (Read 98609 times)

Shajik

• Ad Excelsa Tendo
    • View Profile
Re: [Release] Custom INI Editor - NOW C.E.
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2013, 12:14:17 PM »
As I got some delays due to work, I'm unable to upload new version of INI editor. Anyway.. I managed to upload a little preview of my work  :P

Ready-made Anti thief INI added to 1st page!

"Partial" and "Full" version differences are specified above the download links. Enjoy ;)

Edit 06:11am:
New version is ready :) featuring full anti-thief support (This time with Combination Materials included) with selective realm hiding and 40 to 90% faster ini editing. Just finished uploading but publishing in a few hours.. I need to sleep a bit :D

Edit 18:00pm:
All links updated with newest version :) Enjoy!

Piskot

• View Profile
    • http://i.imgur.com/DetpLg7.jpg
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2013, 04:50:50 PM »
+1 for Anti-thief
Piskotka - Ele 120 - Buffer
Puss - Swash 94 - Buffer
Sally - Ranger 120 - Drop in CF
Piskotik - Zerk 104 - Droper in HH
Piskotknajt - Knight - 5x :D - BS Droper ^^
Piskoticka - Mage 79 - STOP/Dropper in CF
Piskotcz - Archer - 7x - gogogo

/w me in game :P

Chmi

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2013, 05:20:31 PM »
good work, ty
I speak English like my dog love cats!

Shajik

• Ad Excelsa Tendo
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2013, 05:27:07 PM »
Most of the work from this point will be more on optimization of what its already present. As for now this is getting always a lil harder to use and I don't want that to happen :P

Chmi

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2013, 11:37:22 AM »
Work with today patch?
I speak English like my dog love cats!

wsv

• View Profile
    • [contact me on epvp]
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2013, 11:56:52 AM »
ini for items wasn't changed

Chichi

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2013, 12:48:53 PM »
Heya dudes! I'm proud to release my first app for Justac Archlord  :D

Just select Justac Folder (Be careful, Justac Main folder.. not INI folder.. the folder who has INI folder in it), set your options, press Write and wait the work to be done :)
For this program to work, it must be launched as Administrator (Especially if your Justac Folder its located in a UAC Protected Directory)

MUST BE RAN WITH ORIGINAL ITEMTEMPLATEALL.INI OR IT WILL CLOSE BEFORE SETTIN ALL ON FIRE

[Link to original INI file (02/12/2013 - 16.083KB)]

Features:
- Toggleable Renames
- Automatic Backup of INI before touching anything (In Justac folder/ini/backup, with syntax ItemTemplateAll.ini.YYYYMMDDHH)
- Option to rename all Non-Elite Weapons/Armors to a dot, so if you see name, it's Elite ;)
- Automatic Check of INI filesize so you wont mod an already modded INI
- Uniques with TAG to identify quickly unique loot
   (ex. OBLDOOO-Blode Ring-OOOBLDO vs OBLSOOO-Biglos Necklace-OOOBLSO )
- Instant Preview of choosen character as "pattern"
- Rapier/Dagger/Kataria/Chakram are atm not excluded. -FIXED
- Restore of previous INI -ADDED
- Switched up checkbox/pattern/preview -FIXED
- Added option to remove normal/rare necklaces & rings. -NEW
- Added option to generate realms and uniques names as you wish and not just being able to choose char as pattern. -NEW
  (That is still avaiable, just made a choice possible between those two methods)
- Added option to shorten prayer names stripping off "Prayer Stone" from the name. -NEW
- Reviewed some renames so you can use AH and custom names at the same time!. -NEW   
   (Thanks wsv for this useful tip!)
- General code cleaning and optimization (40% to 90% faster ini editing, only droppable stuff get hidden/renamed so for example, suites are visible)-NEW   
- Anti thief Partial/Full switch (Full hides all but Uniques, True Realm, F.Jewels, Title tokens and Event Boxes where Partial don't hide lv47-63 elite weapons and shields needed to craft HH90 equip)-NEW   
- Selectables Realm Hiding when using Anti thief option (If you want your Full/Partial Anti thief INI to show cf realms you are able to do it)-NEW   

ProTip:
It takes about 4-5 minutes to process ALL the mods, but Realm renaming and Non Elites renaming are the most time consuming. If you're a go-quick-guy, just don't select Non Elites and you're good to go :)

Added both 32 and 64 bit with original INI embedded in it (Obviously the download will be around 16mb larger) so it will replace with a clean untouched INI every time you run my renamer. This to ensure u did not mess something, at least till I found a nice and elegant way to rename already customized INIs without risking to corrupt your gaming experience (and my rep  ::) )

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

[32bit]
 Download
VirusTotal Scan (1/47 Positive)

[64bit]
Download
VirusTotal Scan (0/46 Positive if you feel safer, just download this or 32/64bit INI comprehensive version )

[32bit + Original INI Embedded]
 Download
VirusTotal Scan (0/46 Positive)

[64bit + Original INI Embedded]
Download
VirusTotal Scan (0/47 Positive)

[Already customized INI]
Download

[Anti-Thief INI - FULL]
(Visible drops: True Realms, Uniques, F.Jewels, Event Boxes)
Download

[Anti-Thief INI - PARTIAL]
(Visible drops: True Realms, Uniques, F.Jewels, Event Boxes, lv47-63 elite weapons and shields)
Download

To maximize compatibility and ensure you will use my program with an original INI file, I implemented a filesize check at start and I'll update correct filesize in it at every update once I tested it.
Well guys.. just try it and let me know if you liked it  :D Suggestions are greatly apreciated.

Both original and ready-made customized INI have been compressed in a rar archive to avoid download corruption

ini is buged when i put in folder  and log my char i dont  see weap in my hands and no see drop on the flor, (no names no boxes of the items) i just see if i pick up "-.-
*Sorc 120*
*Zerk 120*
*Archer 98*
*summoner 120*

*Ele 120*
*Hunter 115*
*Ranger 105*
*ranger 120*
*Mage 104*
*Swash 80*

*Swash 60-Knight 50*<------ Actually best toons in BS at their LvL

wsv

• View Profile
    • [contact me on epvp]
« Reply #67 on: December 12, 2013, 01:07:02 PM »
you are quoting description but you didn't read it...

joca94

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2013, 06:51:14 AM »
Could you make a guild on YT on how to instal it, use it etc.
Cuz i didnt play AL for years :D
Also, will this work on win xp 32bit?

Victory

« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2013, 07:06:08 AM »
Could you make a guild on YT on how to instal it, use it etc.
Cuz i didnt play AL for years :D
Also, will this work on win xp 32bit?

This is not on YouTube but hopefully you can understand it.

Stage 1) Download the .ini editor here (Your on 32bit so click the download highlighted in red)

Stage 2) Once downloaded open the program and select browse which is highlighted in red

Stage 3) After selecting browse find your JustAC folder and select it (Highlighted in red)

Stage 4) Select which items you want the name to change (Items you can change highlighted in red, New options highlighted in blue)

Stage 5) Once you have finished changing your item names click Write (Highlighted in red)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 08:16:28 AM by GM-Victory »

Sasunok

• >>>~BlackStars~<<<
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2013, 09:39:51 AM »
+1 ;D

Shajik

• Ad Excelsa Tendo
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 15, 2013, 01:30:58 PM »
GM-Victory +1 ahaha :) nice guide I should have done it :P btw for those complaining they dont see equip.. that's a "inconvenient" of using anti-thief options.. you don't see equipped items too if they'r not shown in loot :) just visual effect.. ofc you still get stats from item, also.. working with last patch np :)

Steam

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2013, 08:47:20 PM »

Shajik

• Ad Excelsa Tendo
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2013, 08:54:42 PM »
https://www.virustotal.com/it/file/cd716bf64b5436bcc057367d3e5929958835b1bf546b64f0194686e99caab999/analysis/1387243710/ 6 viruses. lol ppl rescan the program 32 bits atleast have few Trojans lel

Please let me introduce myself mr. 1 post :)
over 2k downloads (Both of Editor or ready made INI) and as far as I know even GM / Admin use it :) I don't NEED to prove ANYMORE my software are safe.. ppl just trust trust me.. but still I publish virustotal at every release. Sadly VT got an update these days (and after 12th of december, my last release) which included some not so serious AV.. that's making those false positives which you don't see counted (If you read well.. I Clearly state there are some false positives and encourage ppl to download just ready made ini if they dont trust..and im gonna invite you too to do that aswell since I feel you don't).

Have fun. I'm here for any other doubts I may help u resolve.. sincerely :) Shajik

joca94

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2013, 08:18:02 AM »
https://www.virustotal.com/it/file/cd716bf64b5436bcc057367d3e5929958835b1bf546b64f0194686e99caab999/analysis/1387243710/ 6 viruses. lol ppl rescan the program 32 bits atleast have few Trojans lel

Please let me introduce myself mr. 1 post :)
over 2k downloads (Both of Editor or ready made INI) and as far as I know even GM / Admin use it :) I don't NEED to prove ANYMORE my software are safe.. ppl just trust trust me.. but still I publish virustotal at every release. Sadly VT got an update these days (and after 12th of december, my last release) which included some not so serious AV.. that's making those false positives which you don't see counted (If you read well.. I Clearly state there are some false positives and encourage ppl to download just ready made ini if they dont trust..and im gonna invite you too to do that aswell since I feel you don't).

Have fun. I'm here for any other doubts I may help u resolve.. sincerely :) Shajik
I aint that guy, but i got a question, when i use editor(finally downloaded it using mozila and turning off my avast) after i press write, and wait for green bars to dissapear,do i close the editor, or keep it open while im playing