Author Topic: [Release] Custom INI Editor - NOW C.E.  (Read 63728 times)

Shajik

• Honorary volunteer
  • Ad Excelsa Tendo
    • View Profile
Re: [Release] Custom INI Editor
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2013, 02:21:21 PM »
I'd like to see option that allows to rename pendants & sun ring, shadow etc. (who needs it?) and normal/rare ring&necks too. Then it will be perfect renamer for me :)

I hope there is letter number limit (especially for realms), we don't want 100x xcrash crying threads here :)

Pendant renaming as "Item_original_name [Class]" It's already functioning as "Named Pendant"

If you mean also those rare rings to be included in somethin like:
+++++++Sun ring++++++ it can be done with no particular effort.

For naming, I found that the max char limit on name of items is 50 chars. 51 chars and client crashes (That's why several people got problems increasing True armor chests (Those are the ones with more frequent longest name in the whole itemtemplateall). This program already extend the name at the max based on original name so it wont ever produce a 51 char (Actually only possible cases are a max 50 chars or max 49 chars) so np with that :)
In fact, at every release as a plus in security, I use the program on my own gaming dir just to ensure I have an INI with all possible mods so if I don't have problems you wont have too :)

MUST BE RAN WITH ORIGINAL ITEMTEMPLATEALL.INI OR IT WILL CLOSE BEFORE SETTIN ALL ON FIRE

does this mean that when we DL the new version of the tool we need to replace the ini with original before using new tool?

Sadly, (but luckily just ATM) yes. Because of some of the renames. Already thinkin about some solution at this, but when u remove item's original name (Eg. for non elites) it's impossible to restore it. Whereas this is not a problem with rename (with a dot, or the symbol u choose, replacing another one) this can be a probelm for realms and uniques because you could get somethin like:
OBLDOOO-OBLDOOO-Blode Ring-OOOBLDO-OOOBLDO
Still, as mentioned before, looking for a decent solution :)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 02:28:22 PM by Shajik »

wsv

• Honorary volunteer
    • View Profile
    • [contact me on epvp]
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2013, 02:49:57 PM »
I meant that I need possibility to remove pendants and sun/shadow rings (replacing as  "." for example like weapons), and normal accesories too. Noone needs this items, it's crap :)

Shajik

• Honorary volunteer
  • Ad Excelsa Tendo
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2013, 02:52:45 PM »
I meant that I need possibility to remove pendants and sun/shadow rings (replacing as  "." for example like weapons), and normal accesories too. Noone needs this items, it's crap :)

Ah :) well that's easily doable too :P ty for the suggestion

UncleFister

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2013, 07:40:02 PM »
thx for reply. i am sure some have came across this issue the hard way, thats why i thought id ask before being one of those ;)
If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/arygos/MollyHatchet/

Majesty

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2013, 10:06:05 AM »

File Belongs to Non-Validated Account.

The resource you are trying access belongs to an account that has not yet been validated

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

Shajik

• Honorary volunteer
  • Ad Excelsa Tendo
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2013, 11:46:21 AM »

File Belongs to Non-Validated Account.

The resource you are trying access belongs to an account that has not yet been validated

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Ty for reporting that! First time for me using mediafire as filehosting.. I forgot to verify my mail and they block non-validated accounts after 150 downloads ;D all avaiable again now!

P.S. 150 thank you to all who appreciated my work!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 11:48:50 AM by Shajik »

wsv

• Honorary volunteer
    • View Profile
    • [contact me on epvp]
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2013, 12:31:35 PM »
you may also shorten combined stones, just removing "prayer stone" phrase like on screen:

just leave first stone from AH unchanged so all category won't dissapear

user

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2013, 01:30:38 PM »
good suggestion wsv

Shajik

• Honorary volunteer
  • Ad Excelsa Tendo
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2013, 02:01:30 PM »
you may also shorten combined stones, just removing "prayer stone" phrase like on screen:
just leave first stone from AH unchanged so all category won't dissapear

Another user already suggested prayer stones and I'm quite deep in programming all the features you all requested :) but that's 1st stone stuff I never heard.. must admit so hell yeah.. on the todo list!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 08:36:32 AM by Shajik »

Majesty

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2013, 06:52:10 PM »
My suggestion for the next .ini file u can put the ele potions in the item trader & ref potions & the HH materials don't exist
ty
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 06:54:03 PM by majesty »
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

Shajik

• Honorary volunteer
  • Ad Excelsa Tendo
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2013, 08:19:55 PM »
My suggestion for the next .ini file u can put the ele potions in the item trader & ref potions & the HH materials don't exist
ty

As wsv pointed out.. only if the 1st item in the category isnt' modified items appear on AH.. that means that for seeing reinforcement you should just uncheck it from renamer... letting it see as "reinforcement potion" on ground. For HH loot is still acceptable coz afterall.. we could accept seeing just 1 of 4 items not highlighted.. they're all stackable after all

Shajik

• Honorary volunteer
  • Ad Excelsa Tendo
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2013, 08:35:50 AM »
As for now, a new version it's ready for testing. New features will take count on all your precious feedback!

Update List:
  • Fixed lv38 Karon/Xenon appearing as a scion realm armor
  • Added option to remove normal/rare necklaces & rings
  • Added option to generate realms and uniques names as you wish and not just being able to choose char as pattern (That is still avaiable, just made a choice possible between those two methods)
  • Added option to shorten prayer names stripping off "Prayer Stone" from the name
  • Reviewed some renames so you can use AH and custom names at the same time!   (Thanks wsv for this useful tip!)
  • General code cleaning and optimization
Working at a slight heavier version (About 12mb download) with original INI embedded in it so you never risk to mess something up. Last minute changes still possible so ideas are greatly welcome, if it's something quick n easy you have a chance to have it on next release (12-24h ETA)

user

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2013, 02:36:53 PM »
cant wait  ;D

Shajik

• Honorary volunteer
  • Ad Excelsa Tendo
    • View Profile
Re: [Release] Custom INI Editor - NOW C.E.
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2013, 12:16:01 PM »
UPDATED! :) let me know if you're happy with changes ;)

To use realm/unique rename in "free mode" just place a "%I" to have a ID (3 letters name for uniques, class for realms) and a "%N" to have the original name :P so for example:

@%IO@O@-%N-@O@O%I@
will turn out in
@BLDO@O@-Blode Ring-@O@OBLD@

I rememb you that Heaven's/Hell's Fragment, Proof of Winner and F. Emerald have been not modified so they will appear on AH too :P (Pay attention when you drop 'em!)

Had to reload all because of a minor file corruption. Now files are ready to be downloaded again! :)

ALL DOWNLOAD LINK ARE IN FIRST POST :)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 06:07:12 PM by Shajik »

gr4ssu

• View Profile
Re: [Release] Custom INI Editor - NOW C.E.
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2013, 05:14:18 AM »
for some reasons my gold sibol sometimes display normal other time some strange characters and some times even €tamina stone :)