Author Topic: [Release] Custom INI Editor - NOW C.E.  (Read 15915 times)

Shajik

• Honorary volunteer
  • Ad Excelsa Tendo
    • View Profile
[Release] Custom INI Editor - NOW C.E.
« on: October 31, 2013, 06:16:08 PM »
Heya dudes! I'm proud to release my first app for Justac Archlord  :D

Just select Justac Folder (Be careful, Justac Main folder.. not INI folder.. the folder who has INI folder in it), set your options, press Write and wait the work to be done :)
For this program to work, it must be launched as Administrator (Especially if your Justac Folder its located in a UAC Protected Directory)

MUST BE RAN WITH ORIGINAL ITEMTEMPLATEALL.INI OR IT WILL CLOSE BEFORE SETTIN ALL ON FIRE

Features:
- Toggleable Renames
- Automatic Backup of INI before touching anything (In Justac folder/ini/backup, with syntax ItemTemplateAll.ini.YYYYMMDDHH)
- Option to rename all Non-Elite Weapons/Armors to a dot, so if you see name, it's Elite ;)
- Automatic Check of INI filesize so you wont mod an already modded INI
- Uniques with TAG to identify quickly unique loot
   (ex. OBLDOOO-Blode Ring-OOOBLDO vs OBLSOOO-Biglos Necklace-OOOBLSO )
- Instant Preview of choosen character as "pattern"
- Rapier/Dagger/Kataria/Chakram are atm not excluded. -FIXED
- Restore of previous INI -ADDED
- Switched up checkbox/pattern/preview -FIXED
- Added option to remove normal/rare necklaces & rings. -NEW
- Added option to generate realms and uniques names as you wish and not just being able to choose char as pattern. -NEW
  (That is still avaiable, just made a choice possible between those two methods)
- Added option to shorten prayer names stripping off "Prayer Stone" from the name. -NEW
- Reviewed some renames so you can use AH and custom names at the same time!. -NEW   
   (Thanks wsv for this useful tip!)
- General code cleaning and optimization (40% to 90% faster ini editing, only droppable stuff get hidden/renamed so for example, suites are visible)-NEW   
- Anti thief Partial/Full switch (Full hides all but Uniques, True Realm, F.Jewels, Title tokens and Event Boxes where Partial don't hide lv47-63 elite weapons and shields needed to craft HH90 equip)-NEW   
- Selectables Realm Hiding when using Anti thief option (If you want your Full/Partial Anti thief INI to show cf realms you are able to do it)-NEW   

ProTip:
It takes about 4-5 minutes to process ALL the mods, but Realm renaming and Non Elites renaming are the most time consuming. If you're a go-quick-guy, just don't select Non Elites and you're good to go :)

Added both 32 and 64 bit with original INI embedded in it (Obviously the download will be around 16mb larger) so it will replace with a clean untouched INI every time you run my renamer. This to ensure u did not mess something, at least till I found a nice and elegant way to rename already customized INIs without risking to corrupt your gaming experience (and my rep  ::) )

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

[32bit]
 Download
VirusTotal Scan (1/47 Positive)

[64bit]
Download
VirusTotal Scan (0/46 Positive if you feel safer, just download this or 32/64bit INI comprehensive version )

[32bit + Original INI Embedded]
 Download
VirusTotal Scan (0/46 Positive)

To maximize compatibility and ensure you will use my program with an original INI file, I implemented a filesize check at start and I'll update correct filesize in it at every update once I tested it.
Well guys.. just try it and let me know if you liked it  :D Suggestions are greatly apreciated.

Both original and ready-made customized INI have been compressed in a rar archive to avoid download corruption. Also, INI file size check has been removed from all non-INI comprehensive versions so it won't need an update (and so a waiting from you) every patch keep in mind that with those versions ensuring INI is original one is UP TO YOU!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 10:11:40 AM by Shajik »

user

• View Profile
Re: [Release] Custom INI Editor
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 06:53:35 PM »
thx u m8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UncleFister

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 07:35:21 PM »
good to see someone taking this project over and even going the extra mile to make it so we can make our own how we want. thx, much appreciated work  :)

havent tried it yet but will and report back if any issues or suggestions
If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/arygos/MollyHatchet/

Shajik

• Honorary volunteer
  • Ad Excelsa Tendo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 10:25:37 PM »
good to see someone taking this project over and even going the extra mile to make it so we can make our own how we want. thx, much appreciated work  :)

It's just the first release :) so many stuffs can be added.. I'm in TS with only 2 people but ideas are endless. Hope you all apreciate it and I'm waiting for feedbacks :) next compile and release come in about 10-12 hours.. I'm quite tired atm and dont want an entire server to rage on me if I mess it up ahha :P
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 10:28:26 PM by Shajik »

UncleFister

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2013, 11:08:37 PM »

It's just the first release :) so many stuffs can be added.. I'm in TS with only 2 people but ideas are endless. Hope you all apreciate it and I'm waiting for feedbacks :) next compile and release come in about 10-12 hours.. I'm quite tired atm and dont want an entire server to rage on me if I mess it up ahha :P

so far, so good  :)

it does take some getting used to if you use features that we are not used to but works as advertised. also scanned clean for virus ( 64 bit )

atm i cant think of any suggestions but sounds like you already have some help on that and good ideas of your own. i'll DL the new one when you get it done, dont rush its just a game after all  ;)

thx again
If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.

Baus

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 03:21:40 AM »
Why i get this error "Ensure this app version is appropriate for you game version and you are using  an original itemtemplateall.ini,I downloaded the original ini :<

Woggle

• I'm a dog? Then you're dogfood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 07:17:03 AM »
Good job mate!

Woggle
Dreamwave
Hack
Hex4core

Shajik

• Honorary volunteer
  • Ad Excelsa Tendo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2013, 07:33:08 AM »
Why i get this error "Ensure this app version is appropriate for you game version and you are using  an original itemtemplateall.ini,I downloaded the original ini :<

Ensure your ItemTemplateAll.ini is 16.083 KB, That's the only cause of that message. Maybe you downloaded but copied to a misplaced directory or even u had multiple inis in download folder and u picked the bad one ^^ IF wanted, I can even remove that message or make it less intrusive, leaving the software able to run anyway... but that could cause discrepancy on ini file

starforce11

• Supergirl88 The Retard Zerk
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2013, 08:55:17 AM »
Best thing ever xD

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Indigo"]<THE QUEEN OF ELEM>[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Shajik

• Honorary volunteer
  • Ad Excelsa Tendo
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2013, 09:53:33 AM »
Updated, loaded and updated virustotal scans too :) as always, if you dont trust 32 bit's single false positive.. just download Already costumized INI. If you have a 64bit OS, no reason to download the 32bit version still :D (Binaries are EXACTLY the same, just compiled for the 2 different architecture)
Backup working, ALL non elite (normal,rare,unique) armor/weapons can be toggled "off" (renamed as .)
Added Reinforcement Potion rename and Event token (Those that are needed to take "Hero of Chantra" title (orig name 7A[...])

user

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2013, 10:28:09 AM »
already tested, work almost perfectly well done dude

Is it possible to get renamed weapons too becouse "non-elite" option renamed only armors as far as I noticed?

Shajik

• Honorary volunteer
  • Ad Excelsa Tendo
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2013, 10:30:16 AM »
already tested, work almost perfectly well done dude

Is it possible to get renamed weapons too becouse "non-elite" option renamed only armors as far as I noticed?
When did you downloaded it? Because before today's compile (about 30 min ago) all moonelf-related weapons weren't included for a misformed query :) now with current version all should be removed.
I'll use this quote to please you to always download the newest version as soon as I notice it and NEVER use an older version :P

user

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2013, 10:39:00 AM »
Ok all looks clear now. I used an "old" version  ;)
Now will download new one. Thx a lot !

UncleFister

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2013, 12:36:18 PM »
MUST BE RAN WITH ORIGINAL ITEMTEMPLATEALL.INI OR IT WILL CLOSE BEFORE SETTIN ALL ON FIRE

does this mean that when we DL the new version of the tool we need to replace the ini with original before using new tool?

wsv

• Honorary volunteer
    • View Profile
    • [contact me]
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2013, 12:45:08 PM »
I'd like to see option that allows to rename pendants & sun ring, shadow etc. (who needs it?) and normal/rare ring&necks too. Then it will be perfect renamer for me :)

I hope there is letter number limit (especially for realms), we don't want 100x xcrash crying threads here :)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 12:49:02 PM by wsv »