Just select Justac Folder (Be careful, Justac Main folder.. not INI folder.. the folder who has INI folder in it), set your options, press Write and wait the work to be done
For this program to work, it must be launched as Administrator (Especially if your Justac Folder its located in a UAC Protected Directory)
MUST BE RAN WITH ORIGINAL ITEMTEMPLATEALL.INI OR IT WILL CLOSE BEFORE SETTIN ALL ON FIREFeatures
- Toggleable Renames
- Automatic Backup of INI before touching anything (In Justac folder/ini/backup, with syntax ItemTemplateAll.ini.YYYYMMDDHH)
- Option to rename all Non-Elite Weapons/Armors to a dot, so if you see name, it's Elite
- Automatic Check of INI filesize so you wont mod an already modded INI
- Uniques with TAG to identify quickly unique loot
(ex. OBLDOOO-Blode Ring-OOOBLDO vs OBLSOOO-Biglos Necklace-OOOBLSO )
- Instant Preview of choosen character as "pattern"
- Rapier/Dagger/Kataria/Chakram are atm not excluded. -FIXED
- Restore of previous INI -ADDED
- Switched up checkbox/pattern/preview -FIXED
- Added option to remove normal/rare necklaces & rings. -NEW
- Added option to generate realms and uniques names as you wish and not just being able to choose char as pattern. -NEW
(That is still avaiable, just made a choice possible between those two methods)
- Added option to shorten prayer names stripping off "Prayer Stone" from the name. -NEW
- Reviewed some renames so you can use AH and custom names at the same time!. -NEW
(Thanks wsv for this useful tip!)
- General code cleaning and optimization (40% to 90% faster ini editing, only droppable stuff get hidden/renamed so for example, suites are visible)-NEW
- Anti thief Partial/Full switch (Full hides all but Uniques, True Realm, F.Jewels, Title tokens and Event Boxes where Partial don't hide lv47-63 elite weapons and shields needed to craft HH90 equip)-NEW
- Selectables Realm Hiding when using Anti thief option (If you want your Full/Partial Anti thief INI to show cf realms you are able to do it)-NEW ProTip:
It takes about 4-5 minutes to process ALL the mods, but Realm renaming and Non Elites renaming are the most time consuming. If you're a go-quick-guy, just don't select Non Elites and you're good to go
Added both 32 and 64 bit with original INI embedded in it (Obviously the download will be around 16mb larger) so it will replace with a clean untouched INI every time you run my renamer. This to ensure u did not mess something, at least till I found a nice and elegant way to rename already customized INIs without risking to corrupt your gaming experience (and my rep
[64bit] DownloadVirusTotal Scan
(0/46 Positive if you feel safer, just download this or 32/64bit INI comprehensive version )
To maximize compatibility and ensure you will use my program with an original INI file, I implemented a filesize check at start and I'll update correct filesize in it at every update once I tested it.
Well guys.. just try it and let me know if you liked it
Suggestions are greatly apreciated.
Both original and ready-made customized INI have been compressed in a rar archive to avoid download corruption. Also, INI file size check has been removed from all non-INI comprehensive versions so it won't need an update (and so a waiting from you) every patch keep in mind that with those versions ensuring INI is original one is UP TO YOU!