Author Topic: Windows 10 & Justac  (Read 1247 times)

Kayrel

• View Profile
Windows 10 & Justac
« on: October 24, 2016, 04:18:36 PM »
Hey guys, what's up?
I just got a windows 10 update on one of my laptops, and it seems like my justac doesn't wanna open, when i double click on the "JUSTArchlord.exe", it tells me the access was denied, when i launch as admin, it tells me that the "application couldn't launch since its configuration side-by-side is incorrect", and that i might check the event journal for more informations. I can't find a solution by myself, any idea there?
Thanks a lot

Regards,
Kayrel
~ Be the change you wish to see in this world.

Aleex

• View Profile
Re: Windows 10 & Justac
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 05:39:37 PM »
Hey guys, what's up?
I just got a windows 10 update on one of my laptops, and it seems like my justac doesn't wanna open, when i double click on the "JUSTArchlord.exe", it tells me the access was denied, when i launch as admin, it tells me that the "application couldn't launch since its configuration side-by-side is incorrect", and that i might check the event journal for more informations. I can't find a solution by myself, any idea there?
Thanks a lot

Regards,
Kayrel

Hey, try with the ADMIN OPTION http://forum.justac.net/index.php?topic=15984.msg122754#msg122754

Or download aio-runtimes_v2.3.0 and install...

lm@o

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 05:41:02 PM »
It's because you paragon mecro, dog.

Kayrel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2016, 01:04:38 PM »
Hey guys, what's up?
Thanks a lot

Regards,
Kayrel

Hey, try with the ADMIN OPTION http://forum.justac.net/index.php?topic=15984.msg122754#msg122754

Or download aio-runtimes_v2.3.0 and install...

So as you told me i tried the admin option, and it didn't work. Basically i downloaded aio & installed, neither did it work. But then i found the 2hand1Brain tutorial (in anouncement section) and downloaded the visual C i didn't had (one of the 2005 and one of the 2008), then tried back the admin manual patch -> All ok, all working.
Thanks a lot for your help ! :)
~ Be the change you wish to see in this world.

Bar0mbersi

• Leader of AraNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2018, 03:35:52 AM »
you need to use [All in one runtime] this programm update all Virsual c++ what you need to play the game
Bar0mbersi lvl 120 Berserker
Asiera lvl 96Ranger
Chevo lvl 120 Ranger
Leticia lvl 120 Ele
Akasha lvl 120 Swash
Bashira lvl 96 Swash
Bartelmes lvl 116 Sorc
Scorba 120 Scion

D0gm4

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2018, 03:13:05 AM »
Windows 10 suxx, but that wont help ya. :)

on your windows taskbar is an "O"
click on it and type defender
select windows defender settings
select stuff like "virus protection"
select virus protection settings
select monitored folder access and disable it.
go back and select "Exclusions"
put there the:
Alefclient.exe
aukbhook.dll
JustArchlord.exe
and your Justac folder

if just one of that files missing in ur Justac Folder, just reinstall the game or someone can upload u that missing file.

Aswell, check if ur windows 10 have some updates and let them run.
If u use TeamSpeak, disable or better uninstall Overwolf.

Windows 10 block sometimes in a weired Situation the Installation of C++ 2005/2008
Even if u run AIO already, check if that runtimes are shown at ur programs, otherwise, let it run again or try to get the installer himself.

hope that helps a bit.

best wishes for the new year

pissjar

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2018, 10:23:14 AM »
Run JUSTArchlord.exe in windows 8 compatibility mode and it'll always work without issue
R3d3mpti0n - Horrors