Author Topic: Let this game die in peace  (Read 9747 times)

Bobson

• Watch towards yourself!
    • View Profile
Re: Let this game die in peace
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2016, 03:14:21 PM »
Justac have bought the copyright btw lmao
Are you ironic? Or this is serious? If yes, prove that.

If they didn't the server would be closed for 2 years.
Well i think webzen don't gives a fuck about this server.
Just left this game. I'm on other forum too :)

Eerox

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2016, 04:13:17 PM »
Hell no it wouldn't. You think webzen gives a shit? Ofcourse not. And why would admin spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to buy the 'copyrights' when webzen doesn't sue his ass.

Ofc they do care lol, try to make a server without rights and if it ever got up to 50 players they will ask you to close it.

V4Vile

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2016, 09:13:57 PM »
Hell no it wouldn't. You think webzen gives a shit? Ofcourse not. And why would admin spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to buy the 'copyrights' when webzen doesn't sue his ass.

Ofc they do care lol, try to make a server without rights and if it ever got up to 50 players they will ask you to close it.

False.

Also for whoever asked if JustAC owns the copyright (and by copyright you mean distribution rights), WZ doesn't owns the distribution rights outside of China (of which they do not enforce it because they've abandoned the game). Shanda games owns the copyright & distribution rights in China.

A chinese company will never go after another company outside of China for 'cloning' them because that's how China made their economy in the first place. Besides; litigation in China is a disaster because of how communist it is.

Albeit communist; China is one of the safest places in the World to be if you're a tourist.

Card

• alone together
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2016, 12:11:07 PM »
You guys talk like someone getting these same files is a wild dream. Have any of you looked on ePvps archlord section recently? there is guy called osiy196 who's making a emulator with even newer files than justac. Hes even posted a screenshot of hh working shit lol, go throw your money at him and he might be able to make you something worthwhile

V4Vile

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2016, 01:45:25 PM »
You guys talk like someone getting these same files is a wild dream. Have any of you looked on ePvps archlord section recently? there is guy called osiy196 who's making a emulator with even newer files than justac. Hes even posted a screenshot of hh working shit lol, go throw your money at him and he might be able to make you something worthwhile

Emulators take months upon months. Even years of reverse engineering and assembly. Furthermore an emulator doesn't actually clone files.  It replicates them but they're not official.

Wixler

• Honor is like Virginity, it Never comes back
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2016, 08:38:29 PM »
Yet another angry cry thread from a player that quit because they can't be "The Best" anymore.
Kinda sad really.
'noob'

informal noun:

A person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the use of the Internet

V4Vile

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2016, 08:56:37 PM »
Yet another angry cry thread from a player that quit because they can't be "The Best" anymore.
Kinda sad really.

I wouldn't really call this crying. And as for me not being "The Best" anymore - that's pretty evident. Since nobody can kill anyone anymore with new uniques PvP is essentially useless; especially since that was the greatest mechanic of the game.

laki108

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2016, 03:11:46 AM »
   yea like that hyped overkillshit "EP3" server which dont have combos proper realms and uniqs lol..
Raz1elz  lv120 swash Best swash 2k13
Siberia  lv120 archer  1st Archer  2k14
Hard   lv120 zerk (from error )
  Almost Perfect <33

Youknow

• Colt45n2ZigZags
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2016, 09:25:20 AM »
   yea like that hyped overkillshit "EP3" server which dont have combos proper realms and uniqs lol..
seems like ppl who open Overkill were here saw that server was slowing down and brought their game out too hopefully get ppl to come there. But seems too quick n needed alot more work b4 opening... now ur gonna have alot of trouble down road just like justac with admin created bs and op certain players :<.... I might try that server in 6month or so to see where its at ^^ till then here has been fine for me even when server is low or high seems still enough ppl on to have sieges get AL n fight at sg/rvr/hh/infernum....not active as it was but what do u expect from a game that is base gameplay is over 13?years old now :D
Find a grinder that u dont need quest to lvl up or be in big parties for boss raids or runs... Playing a game till the end solo is hard to find... :)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 09:27:04 AM by Youknow »
Proud Leader Of DarkCarnival
Member Of PKU4LIFE since EP4
Nevaeh>Mage 120
Found>Ranger 120
Nownthen>Sorc 120
9yards>Swash 120
Candyflip>Archer 117
Till>Scion 116
Hulkcrush(109)Mammadukes(109)Only4u(107)>Oldersister(120)
IPunchBabies!

Sig Nautique

pokemon-go

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2016, 01:34:29 PM »
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/archlord/4018299-hello.html

Rumors say that's Vile and Paragon server.

How about that? That explains why Vile made this thread.

wsv

• Honorary volunteer
    • View Profile
    • [contact me on epvp]
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2016, 01:49:39 PM »
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/archlord/4018299-hello.html

Rumors say that's Vile and Paragon server.

How about that? That explains why Vile made this thread.

they have GMParagon on forum :)

Card

• alone together
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2016, 06:35:30 PM »
Looking at his previous post that he already linked here, I'm almost certain that its Vile's server. Their language is extremely similar

V4Vile

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2016, 07:32:44 PM »
Looking at his previous post that he already linked here, I'm almost certain that its Vile's server. Their language is extremely similar

I'm surprised you think I'm that competent or willing to manage a community again lmao

wsv

• Honorary volunteer
    • View Profile
    • [contact me on epvp]
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2016, 12:37:56 AM »
[GM]Paragon magically disssapeared, [GM]Augment appeared

so what does it mean? :)

daragon12801

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2016, 01:40:43 AM »