Author Topic: Let this game die in peace  (Read 9745 times)

Polonium

• View Profile
Re: Let this game die in peace
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2016, 02:56:55 AM »
"Okay, I may not know anything about coding Archlord or anything like that.

However I HAVE owned a 2moons (Dekaron) private server that brought me in (personally, via profit) over 1,000$ into my own pocket on practically a yearly basis due to a generous (and rewarding) competitive community."

So you admit to know nothing about Archlord coding or "anything like that" and you practically brought in $1,000 a year. Divide that by the numbers of days in a year and it adds up to $2 a day. But you think you can pull $20,000 to buy server files? Why pay $20,000 when you can hire a team like you said you could to work around you and any problems you have? That's quite a large budget. You seem to be more talk than anything else. You think you could just socially run a private server LOL? Come on man. Stop kidding yourself. Go learn the coding and come back in a few years, try to open a server and fail in the process. Just go.

At the end of he day you're not and know no one who is anywhere near as qualified as our current Admin and his team. So stop the hate, and show some respect.

And you want to know whats funnier than all of your shitty lies lmfao? I can't find a single private server thread in your thread history.

http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/search.php?searchid=47473963&pp=25

If you used another account which I know you're going to say you did to post them, I welcome you to show me the private server threads, and il personally evaluate how well your servers did. But then again you're more than likely some shit talker, who is personally hurt from this server, and is to sad to let it go.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 03:03:43 AM by Polonium »
Arsine ~
Smokinace~
Proud Member of UnlimiteD!

Proteus

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2016, 04:40:51 AM »
Vile you made your decision so let the rest do whatever feels right to them. I agree with some of the points you've made that server ain't perfect but currently is the best private server.

Failed to prepare? Prepare to fail!

Youtube Profile -> https://www.youtube.com/user/erv1sal

Bobson

• Watch towards yourself!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2016, 05:24:56 AM »
Vile you made your decision so let the rest do whatever feels right to them. I agree with some of the points you've made that server ain't perfect but currently is the best private server.
He has right at all.
Justac has the best server because it has monopoly, he gain somehow webzen's server files, and he can to do what he want.
I believe, there is, somewhere a group of people who will get same files and makes a better server. It's possible, just need better staff. In my opinion this game has a big chance to become playable, but it needs more attention, and better stuff/GM's, and repaired bugs.
Just left this game. I'm on other forum too :)

Y2J

• It's only a good Day, if a criminal Refugee died.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2016, 06:02:58 AM »
Too many posts like this saying the game is dying, if it was dying then why is it still up and has been up since WZ closed the server back in 2013 so this server here has been here for a little over 2 years and it still runs fine.  These posts mean literally nothing, if you don't like the game, the crying or the people who run it then just leave, it's simple as that.
Peace.

Actually,  the only reason this server has thrived is because there's no opportunity cost.  There's no other viable alternative to the JUSTAC monopoly. With that being said he charges ludicrously,  because of you willing to pay.  Take a look at the xtremetop100.com for other private servers.  Most of them are free to play with the only thing that can be achieved with monetary value being purely aesthetics (suits/costumes).

He has a monopoly therefore he doesn't have to give a shit.  I guarantee once this server stops producing a revenue this server will close the next day.  The admin doesn't care.  He's clearly incompetent.  He ass rapes you.  And you're perfectly fine with it. Having said that,  it's evident you've never played any other game or any other private server because this is a clear example of what a private server shouldn't be.  The admin doesn't speak English and infernal is a half-assed update that has killed PvP and turned it into a strictly team fighting game that is entirely based on random number generation.  There's no dodge-rolling or evading attacks skillfully.

If this is how you'd like to reminisce with this game,  go for it.  There's a reason the majority of decent players have left this game or have never played it.

When I made Legends on the classic server.  I had 200 members from Cm and WZ who returned.  We all quit and moved on to different games because the admin doesn't give a shit. Just let the game die,  you're better off.

Or keep paying someone who doesn't care about you because you're addicted to a game with a broken PvP system that is far outdated.

What he said. Justfag is dead. Admin is retarded. 'Noff said.
Fuck all those disrespectful & criminal Refugees - go spread your dirt elsewhere but not in Germany otherwise you will have a Baseballbat in your Face.

V4Vile

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2016, 10:56:06 AM »

However I HAVE owned a 2moons (Dekaron) private server that brought me in (personally, via profit) over 1,000$ into my own pocket on practically a yearly basis due to a generous (and rewarding) competitive community."

So you admit to know nothing about Archlord coding or "anything like that" and you practically brought in $1,000 a year. Divide that by the numbers of days in a year and it adds up to $2 a day. But you think you can pull $20,000 to buy server files? Why pay $20,000 when you can hire a team like you said you could to work around you and any problems you have? That's quite a large budget. You seem to be more talk than anything else. You think you could just socially run a private server LOL? Come on man. Stop kidding yourself. Go learn the coding and come back in a few years, try to open a server and fail in the process. Just go.

At the end of he day you're not and know no one who is anywhere near as qualified as our current Admin and his team. So stop the hate, and show some respect.

And you want to know whats funnier than all of your shitty lies lmfao? I can't find a single private server thread in your thread history.

If you used another account which I know you're going to say you did to post them, I welcome you to show me the private server threads, and il personally evaluate how well your servers did. But then again you're more than likely some shit talker, who is personally hurt from this server, and is to sad to let it go.

There's a reason why I've posted that I PERSONALLY made over 1,000 a year. But why oh literate Vile would you do that? Because that was myself personally,  after I paid the GMs, DEV,  VPS server & dedicated server.   Archlord coding wouldn't be that hard.  I guarantee you every Dev I know would dance circles around this staff lmao.  Nobody is as qualified?  Oh my God. That's actually hilarious. He's put out ONE "significant" patch in 3 fucking years and it's INFERNUM.  LOL.  He didn't even make the INFERNUM map! It was already in the client. And why would I hire a team? You pay people.  Always pay people who have access to your property. That's common sense.

And actually nobody posts on elitepvpers for dekaron,  there was a forum called DK Underground that is no longer up that the majority of owners used.

I could care less about what you have to say.  My server was #3 on the xtremetop100 for dekaron.  I made my profit off of SOLELY aesthetic items and there was at least 10 other private servers in existence at the time as well.

Whether or not you think I was competent at running my private server is entirely irrelevant.  My server did pretty well in a competitive market.  This server drives away players in  a monopoly.

Polonium

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2016, 11:04:00 AM »

There's a reason why I've posted that I PERSONALLY made over 1,000 a year. But why oh literate Vile would you do that? Because that was myself personally,  after I paid the GMs, DEV,  VPS server & dedicated server.   Archlord coding wouldn't be that hard.  I guarantee you every Dev I know would dance circles around this staff lmao.  Nobody is as qualified?  Oh my God. That's actually hilarious. He's put out ONE "significant" patch in 3 fucking years and it's INFERNUM.  LOL.  He didn't even make the INFERNUM map! It was already in the client. And why would I hire a team? You pay people.  Always pay people who have access to your property. That's common sense.

And actually nobody posts on elitepvpers for dekaron,  there was a forum called DK Underground that is no longer up that the majority of owners used.

I could care less about what you have to say.  My server was #3 on the xtremetop100 for dekaron.  I made my profit off of SOLELY aesthetic items and there was at least 10 other private servers in existence at the time as well.

Whether or not you think I was competent at running my private server is entirely irrelevant.  My server did pretty well in a competitive market.  This server drives away players in  a monopoly.

I actually find it quite humerous that all sites, that could possibly give you any reputable, background have all diminished lol. Whatever you say though. Like I said, since you think you're some cash cow, go take that $20,000 of yours, hire a team of Devs and staffs and run your own server, and stop being so butt hurt here. Like I honestly don't even know why you still reply. You claim to be a business man, with no verification what so ever, of your past private server history. Yet you still come on the forums and bitch and complain. Just go LOL. Like don't even reply to me. Just get off the forums, don't come back. Go hire your team with that cash stack you got and leave rofl.

In-case you couldn't read properly let me put it in a big font for ya!

Like I honestly don't even know why you still reply. You claim to be a business man, with no verification what so ever, of your past private server history. Yet you still come on the forums and bitch and complain. Just go LOL. Like don't even reply to me. Just get off the forums, don't come back. Go hire your team with that cash stack you got and leave rofl.
Arsine ~
Smokinace~

Eerox

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2016, 11:04:42 AM »

Just use flashfire to solve all your problem  ::)

V4Vile

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2016, 11:18:34 AM »

I actually find it quite humerous that all sites, that could possibly give you any reputable, background have all diminished lol. Whatever you say though. Like I said, since you think you're some cash cow, go take that $20,000 of yours, hire a team of Devs and staffs and run your own server, and stop being so butt hurt here. Like I honestly don't even know why you still reply. You claim to be a business man, with no verification what so ever, of your past private server history. Yet you still come on the forums and bitch and complain. Just go LOL. Like don't even reply to me. Just get off the forums, don't come back. Go hire your team with that cash stack you got and leave rofl.

In-case you couldn't read properly let me put it in a big font for ya!

Like I honestly don't even know why you still reply. You claim to be a business man, with no verification what so ever, of your past private server history. Yet you still come on the forums and bitch and complain. Just go LOL. Like don't even reply to me. Just get off the forums, don't come back. Go hire your team with that cash stack you got and leave rofl.

So wait.  You came into my thread,  proceeded to call bullshit on me owning a private server about 8 years ago for an A3 dekaron private server,  and are upset that my forums and website aren't up and there's no reference of Epvp on it when everyone used DK underground back then? Then you're going to tell me to to gtfo not only my thread,  but this forum as well?  All because I criticize this garbage servers monopoly and ostracized the admin who has done nothing besides the Infernum update and run this game further into the ground?

Okay. Yep.  Makes sense.  You realize the admin didn't say shit and he saw my post right? He posted in the thread.  Doesn't have any response.  Any person who generally cares about their endeavours or projects would have responded to a criticism like that.  Instead he reassures everyone that he does not give a fuck.

So yeah,  I'll go.  Just remember who you're paying ya stupid fuck. And BTW.  I think I'm worth more at this very moment then your extended family is combined lmao.

Ciao.

Polonium

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2016, 11:22:13 AM »
Bye scrub ^^.
Arsine ~
Smokinace~

Spacecamp

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2016, 11:52:57 AM »
Mmm sweet scent of drama. Everyone knows administration here sucks and admin doesn't care much for the game. But as long as there's no alternative people will be playing here still. People who really care about the dignity, future of the game are already working on stuff to save the game instead of shitposting here. Like with everything else in life, if you think you can do better, you do it, if not, you don't complain about it, especially since it won't change anything in a situation like this.

daragon12801

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2016, 12:51:04 PM »
Justac have bought the copyright btw lmao
Main character
Floppy 4rd best knight !

Leader of Guild RUSH
One of all Leader of SonsOFZeuS

Proud member of SOZ

RIP Megamorph130

Bobson

• Watch towards yourself!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2016, 12:56:44 PM »
Are you ironic? Or this is serious? If yes, prove that.
Just left this game. I'm on other forum too :)

wsv

• Honorary volunteer
    • View Profile
    • [contact me on epvp]
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2016, 01:03:14 PM »
Archlord is abandonware :)

even AL2 is not supported and closed

Eerox

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2016, 01:54:24 PM »
Are you ironic? Or this is serious? If yes, prove that.

If they didn't the server would be closed for 2 years.

Spacecamp

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2016, 02:11:25 PM »
Hell no it wouldn't. You think webzen gives a shit? Ofcourse not. And why would admin spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to buy the 'copyrights' when webzen doesn't sue his ass.