Author Topic: Let this game die in peace  (Read 9744 times)

V4Vile

• View Profile
Let this game die in peace
« on: March 31, 2016, 11:47:13 PM »
You all realize you're playing on a private server with huge xp rates for a video game that is no longer supported legally by any company? (I would say reputable but WZ is far from it).

Just let this game die in peace instead of killing it with shitty posts and bullshit.

You guys better pray another server comes along that doesn't suck awfully.

Jonners

• Just playing the game.
    • View Profile
    • Jonnerstv
Re: Let this game die in peace
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2016, 01:23:25 AM »
Too many posts like this saying the game is dying, if it was dying then why is it still up and has been up since WZ closed the server back in 2013 so this server here has been here for a little over 2 years and it still runs fine.  These posts mean literally nothing, if you don't like the game, the crying or the people who run it then just leave, it's simple as that.
Peace.

Ingator

• Hunter style <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2016, 03:05:20 AM »
Too many posts like this saying the game is dying, if it was dying then why is it still up and has been up since WZ closed the server back in 2013 so this server here has been here for a little over 2 years and it still runs fine.  These posts mean literally nothing, if you don't like the game, the crying or the people who run it then just leave, it's simple as that.
Peace.

+1
~Parasite~
~Raid~
~Moltres~
~Dister~

Broken

• InfernalQueen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2016, 04:02:48 AM »
Peace.

+1

GameOver Leader- The Warlock- https://youtu.be/T5Cf3C4mOXM
Negativo- Archer-Codemaster- https://youtu.be/s3JbSX-T5g8
Warlock-Sorc-Webzen- https://youtu.be/W4pgUB5yZQI
Br0ken-Beautiful-Justac- Coming soon 😈

#MAGA

CopperField

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2016, 04:45:24 AM »
Peace.

well said :)

V4Vile

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2016, 12:53:45 PM »
Peace.

Actually,  the only reason this server has thrived is because there's no opportunity cost.  There's no other viable alternative to the JUSTAC monopoly. With that being said he charges ludicrously,  because of you willing to pay.  Take a look at the xtremetop100.com for other private servers.  Most of them are free to play with the only thing that can be achieved with monetary value being purely aesthetics (suits/costumes).

He has a monopoly therefore he doesn't have to give a shit.  I guarantee once this server stops producing a revenue this server will close the next day.  The admin doesn't care.  He's clearly incompetent.  He ass rapes you.  And you're perfectly fine with it. Having said that,  it's evident you've never played any other game or any other private server because this is a clear example of what a private server shouldn't be.  The admin doesn't speak English and infernal is a half-assed update that has killed PvP and turned it into a strictly team fighting game that is entirely based on random number generation.  There's no dodge-rolling or evading attacks skillfully.

If this is how you'd like to reminisce with this game,  go for it.  There's a reason the majority of decent players have left this game or have never played it.

When I made Legends on the classic server.  I had 200 members from Cm and WZ who returned.  We all quit and moved on to different games because the admin doesn't give a shit. Just let the game die,  you're better off.

Or keep paying someone who doesn't care about you because you're addicted to a game with a broken PvP system that is far outdated.

Eerox

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2016, 01:06:02 PM »
Peace.

Actually,  the only reason this server has thrived is because there's no opportunity cost.  There's no other viable alternative to the JUSTAC monopoly. With that being said he charges ludicrously,  because of you willing to pay.  Take a look at the xtremetop100.com for other private servers.  Most of them are free to play with the only thing that can be achieved with monetary value being purely aesthetics (suits/costumes).

He has a monopoly therefore he doesn't have to give a shit.  I guarantee once this server stops producing a revenue this server will close the next day.  The admin doesn't care.  He's clearly incompetent.  He ass rapes you.  And you're perfectly fine with it. Having said that,  it's evident you've never played any other game or any other private server because this is a clear example of what a private server shouldn't be.  The admin doesn't speak English and infernal is a half-assed update that has killed PvP and turned it into a strictly team fighting game that is entirely based on random number generation.  There's no dodge-rolling or evading attacks skillfully.

If this is how you'd like to reminisce with this game,  go for it.  There's a reason the majority of decent players have left this game or have never played it.

When I made Legends on the classic server.  I had 200 members from Cm and WZ who returned.  We all quit and moved on to different games because the admin doesn't give a shit. Just let the game die,  you're better off.

Or keep paying someone who doesn't care about you because you're addicted to a game with a broken PvP system that is far outdated.

How to make PvP balanced again ? Add Fears again and have fun, even with those 30k hp u'll die like a fly

Jonners

• Just playing the game.
    • View Profile
    • Jonnerstv
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2016, 01:27:26 PM »
Peace.

What you forget is that WZ, who owned the game did the same thing, so this is the game and how it is.  It's always been pay to win, it's always going to BE a pay to win unless coded otherwise and I really don't care.  If you want to play a game that's fair, then go play a fair game like Minecraft or something.  This is the way the game is, there's no coding or re-coding or anything to change the way the game is and the owner of the server can do as they please if they want because they have the means to do so.  If you want real change in the game then do something about it, don't write about it in a forums under the host of the game that we play complaining about it because nothing will get done.

Tetronic

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2016, 01:31:04 PM »
You all realize you're playing on a private server with huge xp rates for a video game that is no longer supported legally by any company? (I would say reputable but WZ is far from it).

Just let this game die in peace instead of killing it with shitty posts and bullshit.

You guys better pray another server comes along that doesn't suck awfully.

just die u fucking faggot, go get a life and stop fucking qq everywhere u go

Exiii - 1st swash 2k15 (Banned)
Xaver orbiter
Annihilator swash

If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.

Dethklok

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2016, 05:00:18 PM »
The game was dead after CM gave it up. I've quit because alot of bloody fucking retard 5 years old kids who doesnt have life beside this bloody game are playing
METAL FOREVER!

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.justac.net
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2016, 07:54:29 PM »
Peace.

Wow, this friend knows me very well. It seems I am naked before him.
Terrible.  :-[

V4Vile

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2016, 12:20:30 AM »
And there is your answer people.

Polonium

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2016, 01:11:27 AM »
I get it, you clearly don't like the server. For reasons in which in your views, you think are correct. But why make a thread to try and bring the server down? It seems pretty personal if you ask me. You could just leave and never return but you're still here for some reason? How about instead of letting this game die in peace, you leave in peace. Don't return. Don't make another topic just leave, and take all that negativity with you.

So many people on this server have gotten to comfortable with the way the game is and where they stand on things. So the second something goes wrong, you're the first one to jump on the "Hate on admin, and staff" bandwagon. I promise you that if Justac was taken down today, you won't find a developer better than our current Admin. If you think its easy to make a server and maintain, and code for future projects, then by all mean take the 0 experience which 99% of the server has, and go fail.

Stop with all these "let's hate on the server because i'm a butthurt child" just go honestly. You're a cancer to this society.

"Don't bite the hand that feeds you"
Arsine ~
Smokinace~
Proud Member of UnlimiteD!

Jonners

• Just playing the game.
    • View Profile
    • Jonnerstv
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2016, 02:17:27 AM »
I get it, you clearly don't like the server. For reasons in which in your views, you think are correct. But why make a thread to try and bring the server down? It seems pretty personal if you ask me. You could just leave and never return but you're still here for some reason? How about instead of letting this game die in peace, you leave in peace. Don't return. Don't make another topic just leave, and take all that negativity with you.

So many people on this server have gotten to comfortable with the way the game is and where they stand on things. So the second something goes wrong, you're the first one to jump on the "Hate on admin, and staff" bandwagon. I promise you that if Justac was taken down today, you won't find a developer better than our current Admin. If you think its easy to make a server and maintain, and code for future projects, then by all mean take the 0 experience which 99% of the server has, and go fail.

Stop with all these "let's hate on the server because i'm a butthurt child" just go honestly. You're a cancer to this society.

You have earned a +1 my good sir.

V4Vile

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2016, 02:40:42 AM »

Really? I find that quite intriguing. I've actually ran private servers before for Dekaron and Perfect World several years ago.  Although I have never developed myself because I built a team of people around me who were more effective.

Here's a post I made all the way back in 2011 before JUSTAC ever opened regarding the garbage private servers that were around back then. www.elitepvpers.com/forum/archlord/1590171-message-all-private-server-founders.html

This was back in 2011. Nearly 3 fuckin years before JUSTAC opened and I was 16 at the time. But whatever man,  keep talking like you know who I am or if I've ever ran private servers before. Besides,  I've offered over 20,000 USD to both the admin and GM-Exohas to sell me the files,  neither of them would.  Trust me,  I don't need the money,  I just believe this game deserves a better server. Evidently neither one of the faggot with access to the server files and/or potential source code would sell.  Why? Because you guys still pay him. Just lol at the vicious circle of stupidity. I offered him a pay cheque and a chance to walk away. 

But with every post in this thread it's evident that this community is full of garbage people who are comfortable being fed a garbage product.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 02:43:05 AM by V4Vile »