Author Topic: Overkillscar is unmasked.  (Read 18631 times)

Eerox

Re: Overkillscar is unmasked.
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2016, 05:01:31 PM »
LOL the stones in the gloves don't even work. You put them on those stats are untouched. Everyone can make those rings and necklaces. They are made with the manuals dropped in ice. Wings were there from balloons ifyou'd even tried to play you'd know this and Gtx was shouting out when the ref pots weren't working and upgraded gear for anyone who needed it. Also Astals read 15 all stats but atm scions and ashtals are 3 damage. Also a balloon drop. So show me this op gear haha. What he wears now is a paid option that anyone who wants to buy it can buy. The question is do any of you whiners crying about everything even ask?

4 slot refined top with max stats ? 4 slot kilt ? Yes sure those are possible to drop and refine...
+ he had those items before april 13th that means he used those items in events, that means he lost events with op gears. GF
Next step : 2x resi / 2x sb / 2x hp stones on armors

laki108

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2016, 05:06:30 PM »
LOL the stones in the gloves don't even work. You put them on those stats are untouched. Everyone can make those rings and necklaces. They are made with the manuals dropped in ice. Wings were there from balloons ifyou'd even tried to play you'd know this and Gtx was shouting out when the ref pots weren't working and upgraded gear for anyone who needed it. Also Astals read 15 all stats but atm scions and ashtals are 3 damage. Also a balloon drop. So show me this op gear haha. What he wears now is a paid option that anyone who wants to buy it can buy. The question is do any of you whiners crying about everything even ask?

4 slot refined top with max stats ? 4 slot kilt ? Yes sure those are possible to drop and refine...
+ he had those items before april 13th that means he used those items in events, that means he lost events with op gears. GF
Next step : 2x resi / 2x sb / 2x hp stones on armors
  and resi at shield ? xD wtf
Raz1elz  lv120 swash Best swash 2k13
Siberia  lv120 archer  1st Archer  2k14
Hard   lv120 zerk (from error )
  Almost Perfect <33

Jigsaw

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2016, 05:10:34 PM »
The top has a 10% success rate. When it fails it is 1-2 slots no stats and trash. When it passes it is a 3-4 slot with green stats. Items from balloon that you give to the admin and he opens slots on an item. It reads right on them. That's basic everyday gear rofl. All can have gear like that easily. Besides that where in this video do you see 4 slot kilt ROFL. looks 2 slot and full to me...Just sayin.
"Hello, I want to play a game"

Excuse

« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2016, 05:13:19 PM »
funny how out of everyone who played on your server only a few from mollyhatchet and gms had tops with green stats and more then 2 slots

Jigsaw

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2016, 05:15:04 PM »
funny how out of everyone who played on your server only a few from mollyhatchet and gms had tops with green stats and more then 2 slots

Funny how you're only worried about Molly since there are quite the few other people on the server who had Gtx ref their items and had them done. But that's none of my business tho....

Eerox

« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2016, 05:28:42 PM »
The top has a 10% success rate. When it fails it is 1-2 slots no stats and trash. When it passes it is a 3-4 slot with green stats. Items from balloon that you give to the admin and he opens slots on an item. It reads right on them. That's basic everyday gear rofl. All can have gear like that easily. Besides that where in this video do you see 4 slot kilt ROFL. looks 2 slot and full to me...Just sayin.

Bullshits we refined so many tops and none of em is 3 or 4 slots. Impossible to get.
Check the video of his sorc, he has 4 slotted boots kilt gloves and if I remember well 2 slotted cap.
But w/e your right, you always been and your server isnt PayToWin, just BegForStuff to win.

Jigsaw

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2016, 05:35:32 PM »
Lol I just watched this video that you obviously haven't. His gear is basic at the apr 13 yall are claiming he had op gear. Just another reason for you to whine. Like when pku decided to keep crashing the server and then came here to cry a river about how they got banned. If it wasn't you i'm sincerely sorry. But maybe next time you'll choose friends wisely instead of running with dumb asses that make problems. You logging in and counting down then crash is pretty obvious. But once again...That's none of my business

UncleFister

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2016, 08:55:03 AM »
lmfao...so much time wasted on little ole me, the one you call a nobody. sad, very sad. the ones crying about this were the ones that Joeffry were "helping" back when this server started. good luck with your sad little lives.

thx for playin,
Fisterbottom aka Nobody :)
If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/arygos/MollyHatchet/

zerkrage

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2016, 09:34:18 AM »
You can pay for gear like that? that's sad no wonder the server is so shit, more pay to win than webzen.
Leader of SinisterS
~Kyoujin RIP
~Chronus
~Oceanus

Kyoujin Riperino 2015 :'(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygoYZ9lCuTA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf1LOPBU5O8

daragon12801

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2016, 06:46:01 PM »
Shit server just delete lmao anyway better one coming out soon  ;D ;D ;D
Main character
Floppy 4rd best knight !

Leader of Guild RUSH
One of all Leader of SonsOFZeuS

Proud member of SOZ

RIP Megamorph130

Aoeurass

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2016, 01:48:19 PM »

i keep hearing that ....

Melix[SoZ]

• [Hayyak-Allah]
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2016, 01:53:21 PM »

i keep hearing that ....

yes a epic new server coming soon , i hope it will be a nice !
as i heard its with new city / new skill bars and else !

so it will be the best competitiv server agains Justac !
justac depend about the next update that coming soon , if justac work nice people will come back or stay in there ! if its a fail , people will leave and wait the new server !

Bobson

• Watch towards yourself!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2016, 02:14:20 PM »

i keep hearing that ....

justac depend about the next update that coming soon , if justac work nice people will come back or stay in there ! if its a fail , people will leave and wait the new server !

If that "new server" will have WZ content i mean, new cities, shrine and etc. Then it will be worse thing then current one.
New cities = new bugs.
Shrine = lags if he (a person who administrating this) didn't bought a licence on good and stable server/hosting and etc.

But to be honest i'm the one who's waiting for it. I'm going to check this one, if it's worth to try.
Just left this game. I'm on other forum too :)

daragon12801

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2016, 02:17:54 PM »

i keep hearing that ....

If that "new server" will have WZ content i mean, new cities, shrine and etc. Then it will be worse thing then current one.
New cities = new bugs.
Shrine = lags if he (a person who administrating this) didn't bought a licence on good and stable server/hosting and etc.

But to be honest i'm the one who's waiting for it. I'm going to check this one, if it's worth to try.

He made the server by himself without all WZ and Justac 173AL etc he made everything  with is own program he made
Main character
Floppy 4rd best knight !

Leader of Guild RUSH
One of all Leader of SonsOFZeuS

Proud member of SOZ

RIP Megamorph130

Aoeurass

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2016, 02:18:12 PM »

i keep hearing that ....

well this sounds interesting you have to let me know Melixx..
 I always wished this server had the shrine updates but only if they corrected the shrine armors which were put out by webzen with shit stats for casters & OP for classes like zerkers because Webzen never bothered to fix them before release much like everything else they did
but a shame with all people have invested into this one to see it dying