Author Topic: Overkillscar is unmasked.  (Read 18629 times)

Card

• alone together
    • View Profile
Re: Overkillscar is unmasked.
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2016, 03:58:26 PM »
That server is fun if your trying to have fun instead of be overly competitive.

yea the GM will make stuff for people but thats not for only his friends, he will do that for anyone that wants to have some fun, proof is he helped me and im not in molly hachet and i didnt know him before hand.

give the guy a break, the items are NOT op and the ashtals + scion dont even work right now (adds +3 dmg) and there is already a attk lvl 3 stone in the game. Also the 500m gold there is nothing to even buy with that lol, so its useless kinda (only refining augmented ice top take 50m but so what, gold isnt a problem for anyone in overkill)

Also i can say that ashtaal and scion ARE for everyone to drop if you know where to go...scions fall inside dungeons, i got ashtaals from opening ballon then opening gamblers box (orge village i got this twice)

so tbh this is a situation were people shouldnt be saying bad things about the server when its purely speculation!

my advice is give it a try yourself and have some fun n chill out

"Purely speculation" when there is hard evidence before the wipe and afterwards of GM made items?

Gtxgunz

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2016, 06:14:57 PM »
this is my server i made item for all if u ask me who every you are i would done the same its not my fault u dont ask so quit QQ and play justac im not justac if you want stuff made just ask dont go QQ every where....lmao
lvl 120 scion

Gtxgunz

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2016, 06:21:16 PM »
nad no one making you play my server if you play then fine if not dont go QQ only little baby's cry all the time
lvl 120 scion

laki108

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2016, 06:22:02 PM »
this is my server i made item for all if u ask me who every you are i would done the same its not my fault u dont ask so quit QQ and play justac im not justac if you want stuff made just ask dont go QQ every where....lmao
   your server is a pure garbage end of story..
Raz1elz  lv120 swash Best swash 2k13
Siberia  lv120 archer  1st Archer  2k14
Hard   lv120 zerk (from error )
  Almost Perfect <33

Jigsaw

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2016, 06:37:40 PM »

yea the GM will make stuff for people but thats not for only his friends, he will do that for anyone that wants to have some fun, proof is he helped me and im not in molly hachet and i didnt know him before hand.

give the guy a break, the items are NOT op and the ashtals + scion dont even work right now (adds +3 dmg) and there is already a attk lvl 3 stone in the game. Also the 500m gold there is nothing to even buy with that lol, so its useless kinda (only refining augmented ice top take 50m but so what, gold isnt a problem for anyone in overkill)

Also i can say that ashtaal and scion ARE for everyone to drop if you know where to go...scions fall inside dungeons, i got ashtaals from opening ballon then opening gamblers box (orge village i got this twice)

so tbh this is a situation were people shouldnt be saying bad things about the server when its purely speculation!

"Purely speculation" when there is hard evidence before the wipe and afterwards of GM made items?

The wipe was because yall cried you wanted things fixed and we were gonna work it out then re open fresh. But then QQ.... Server down?.... We want in... So we reopened to work as yall played. Then nothing but... this and that don't work etc... It is what it is lol. You can cry noone cares if you're here or not. I already stated in the past this server was never intended to start for all sorts of ppl and was a closed server. Then many wanted friends so we let them in. More wanted in so we made it opened. Everything is available in game. Just farm for it. Now you cry over items someone was willing to pay for? I'll say it the same as every one of you guys especially zerkrage at one point did since he wants to point fingers. If you want what was paid for then pay for it. If not build it. Besides that GM's are allowed one char to have as personal. They are not to go to sieges with it when we have them going. Either way QQ babies will always exist. The admin here can't deny thart what I say is true on all servers because when I was here he knows what he and we had to deal with everyday lol. Have fun over here we won't miss ya :)
"Hello, I want to play a game"

Atteon#1

• One & Only
    • View Profile
    • Sweets and Chocolate :)
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2016, 06:48:09 PM »

The wipe was because yall cried you wanted things fixed and we were gonna work it out then re open fresh. But then QQ.... Server down?.... We want in... So we reopened to work as yall played. Then nothing but... this and that don't work etc... It is what it is lol. You can cry noone cares if you're here or not. I already stated in the past this server was never intended to start for all sorts of ppl and was a closed server. Then many wanted friends so we let them in. More wanted in so we made it opened. Everything is available in game. Just farm for it. Now you cry over items someone was willing to pay for? I'll say it the same as every one of you guys especially zerkrage at one point did since he wants to point fingers. If you want what was paid for then pay for it. If not build it. Besides that GM's are allowed one char to have as personal. They are not to go to sieges with it when we have them going. Either way QQ babies will always exist. The admin here can't deny thart what I say is true on all servers because when I was here he knows what he and we had to deal with everyday lol. Have fun over here we won't miss ya :)

frogs will be froging... careful, Eerox aka Beastmod is so important here he might even get you banned, respect him dude. He got me banned from the game and forum, hence why i cant play or post in forum anymore.  :o he also made me quit archlord because i underestimated his power on this server. dont mess with this dude he is the real deal, and he always talks on point...

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
The Prince That Was Promised

Jigsaw

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2016, 08:38:31 PM »

frogs will be froging... careful, Eerox aka Beastmod is so important here he might even get you banned, respect him dude. He got me banned from the game and forum, hence why i cant play or post in forum anymore.  :o he also made me quit archlord because i underestimated his power on this server. dont mess with this dude he is the real deal, and he always talks on point...

XD Yea Archlord will always be the same. It's all good we can do without sissies xD

laki108

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2016, 07:00:22 AM »
come to classic instead of this shit lel ..  easy to lv 200 % xp and drop always .. that server needs more ppl :D
Raz1elz  lv120 swash Best swash 2k13
Siberia  lv120 archer  1st Archer  2k14
Hard   lv120 zerk (from error )
  Almost Perfect <33

Eerox

« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2016, 07:31:48 AM »
come to classic instead of this shit lel ..  easy to lv 200 % xp and drop always .. that server needs more ppl :D

+1

UncleFister

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2016, 11:29:23 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zb2BFbmsy0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UYwKf2lKKA

Most of MollyHatchet is full of items like these, this is why you shouldn't play. Overkill needs to make his DB more secure.
cheers

Rofl and still he keep losing every single events ahah

me losing events allows you a laugh, but if i had won you would cry a fucking river...you all make me laugh constantly with your hypocrisy...
news flash!! life goes on with or without you, probably more enjoyable without but life does when your hemorrhoids aren't flared up 
If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/arygos/MollyHatchet/

Eerox

« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2016, 11:50:54 AM »

Most of MollyHatchet is full of items like these, this is why you shouldn't play. Overkill needs to make his DB more secure.
cheers

me losing events allows you a laugh, but if i had won you would cry a fucking river...you all make me laugh constantly with your hypocrisy...
news flash!! life goes on with or without you, probably more enjoyable without but life does when your hemorrhoids aren't flared up

Yes you said it all. You never won and never will against us regardless your op gears made by admins so don't try and make guesses about what would happend if we lost, bcs that's not going to be.
Btw whenever PKU lose we say gf, try harder the next time and don't cry as you do.

UncleFister

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2016, 12:26:58 PM »

cheers

Yes you said it all. You never won and never will against us regardless your op gears made by admins so don't try and make guesses about what would happend if we lost, bcs that's not going to be.
Btw whenever PKU lose we say gf, try harder the next time and don't cry as you do.

again you make me laugh, thx :)
now go back to your baby crib and take your daily nap...GF!?!
If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/arygos/MollyHatchet/

Jigsaw

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2016, 03:31:50 PM »

cheers

Literally didn't have his gear til roughly 4 days ago rofl. So therefore He didn't lose with that gear on. Either way weeding out the whine asses and babies is fine by me. A peaceful game is a good game ^^. A ton of babies is not in my interest. I have 4 of my own. Don't need to do your absentee parents (from the looks of it) jobs.

Excuse

« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2016, 03:55:32 PM »

cheers

Literally didn't have his gear til roughly 4 days ago rofl. So therefore He didn't lose with that gear on. Either way weeding out the whine asses and babies is fine by me. A peaceful game is a good game ^^. A ton of babies is not in my interest. I have 4 of my own. Don't need to do your absentee parents (from the looks of it) jobs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyuDzWRta3g

video uploaded april 13th

Jigsaw

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2016, 04:55:39 PM »
LOL the stones in the gloves don't even work. You put them on those stats are untouched. Everyone can make those rings and necklaces. They are made with the manuals dropped in ice. Wings were there from balloons ifyou'd even tried to play you'd know this and Gtx was shouting out when the ref pots weren't working and upgraded gear for anyone who needed it. Also Astals read 15 all stats but atm scions and ashtals are 3 damage. Also a balloon drop. So show me this op gear haha. What he wears now is a paid option that anyone who wants to buy it can buy. The question is do any of you whiners crying about everything even ask?