Author Topic: STUPID JUSTAC!!!  (Read 15115 times)

Melix[SoZ]

• [Hayyak-Allah]
    • View Profile
Re: STUPID JUSTAC!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2016, 06:14:00 AM »
he's mad because hes banned on overkillscar server justac this is a warning to if your server starts crashing i know why because i know who does it pm me if you need to ill show you all that will crash both of your games pku4life they know how to so watch out.......this why your server going down....

PKU4HAX m8, get ready to rumble.
Also just for info, I'm not Britney and yeah I did nothing wrong except killing someone before you banned me.
So in fact I got banned for being invisible hax or whatever but if you were smarter you'd know that it's impossible to do that and I didn't did it, moreover I was just in your server to have some fun playing with old mates ( I'm not playing in Justac anymore ) and testing your server.
All I learned about your server :

- A way too easy to reach max level
- Kill 1 mob to get 1 unique
- You can't drop the best weapons unless some admin spawn op mobs + you give GM weaps to players
- Those weapons don't work, atleast not for everyone
- Your server is laggy as fuck and full of bugs
- There is no scions IG but you gave 40 scions to the winner of "last man standing" event
- The fastest mount goes at 200ms but you gave away a 500% ms mount
- I got killed by GM's twice
- There are lv85/89 mobs next to Anchorville...
- There are lv94 mobs next to Barrier Village...
- Admins are corrupted as fuck
- You can run Cheat Engine
- Some players glitch in front of admins but they don't give a fuck
- Admins will ban your whole guild if they don't like you

Have fun in your serv bobs

rofl watafak , well i wont need to try it then .

laki108

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2016, 08:49:52 AM »
he's mad because hes banned on overkillscar server justac this is a warning to if your server starts crashing i know why because i know who does it pm me if you need to ill show you all that will crash both of your games pku4life they know how to so watch out.......this why your server going down....

Also just for info, I'm not Britney and yeah I did nothing wrong except killing someone before you banned me.

So in fact I got banned for being invisible hax or whatever but if you were smarter you'd know that it's impossible to do that and I didn't did it, moreover I was just in your server to have some fun playing with old mates ( I'm not playing in Justac anymore ) and testing your server.

- You can't drop the best weapons unless some admin spawn op mobs + you give GM weaps to players
- There is no scions IG but you gave 40 scions to the winner of "last man standing" event

garbage server :D
Raz1elz  lv120 swash Best swash 2k13
Siberia  lv120 archer  1st Archer  2k14
Hard   lv120 zerk (from error )
  Almost Perfect <33

daragon12801

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2016, 01:21:43 PM »

garbage server :D

+1  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Main character
Floppy 4rd best knight !

Leader of Guild RUSH
One of all Leader of SonsOFZeuS

Proud member of SOZ

RIP Megamorph130

Jigsaw

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2016, 07:16:00 PM »
QQ Overskillcar gonna die soon anyway when you will see there gonna have 10 people active per day  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D hf on your shitty server no one want to play on ep 1-2-3

This comin from the guy who used to cry about how bad Justac was lol. Greed took over this server so horribly bad I left this hole in the dust haha. All good though haha you and your boy are always a friend in my books :D

When did i say justac suck ? xD

Back when we all used to play there when he got money hungry and got the new crap gm's that did nothing. All good tho either way haha. I loved it here til it all went down hill :P. Then I just retired my characters to a friend and went about my business haha.
"Hello, I want to play a game"

Jigsaw

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2016, 07:19:23 PM »

You obviously never look at forums or you'd see that there will be a wipe and this is just for testing purposes to get things in working order haha. The sorc that 500k'd you was me who is also a gm. Excuse me while I "ban" myself noob. If you didn't want over tehre you wouldn't keep making accounts. Besides if it was so bad you'd not bother at all and stay here lol. But that's none my business :P

Gtxgunz

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2016, 04:19:00 AM »

i love when player lie so hard on shit thats ok little girls like u dont get there way...

I love it when people lie if so funny let see Justac give you any thing for free
just keep on lieing it will get you know where in life but no friends
no help.....you will never have anything.... but a big lieing jerk like you are...grow up
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 04:28:19 AM by Gtxgunz »
lvl 120 scion

Eerox

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2016, 05:44:09 AM »

i love when player lie so hard on shit thats ok little girls like u dont get there way...

I love it when people lie if so funny let see Justac give you any thing for free
just keep on lieing it will get you know where in life but no friends
no help.....you will never have anything.... but a big lieing jerk like you are...grow up

Lies ? Everything I said is the truth and yeah I don't need Justac to give me free stuff I can farm by myself. When I was playing i had all I needed.
Btw learn english, that's a shame that you'r the admin of a server but can barely speak english.
Don't be mad faggot you are and will always be a no name just as your server will be a fail.
I'd feel ashamed to ruin an Archlord server as you did

Eerox

« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2016, 05:49:59 AM »

You obviously never look at forums or you'd see that there will be a wipe and this is just for testing purposes to get things in working order haha. The sorc that 500k'd you was me who is also a gm. Excuse me while I "ban" myself noob. If you didn't want over tehre you wouldn't keep making accounts. Besides if it was so bad you'd not bother at all and stay here lol. But that's none my business :P

I can't look at forum I got IP banned  ;D btw did you just called me a noob ? Bcs even with my crap archer I killed you twice when you had a GM weapon...
Also I only made 1 account you dickhead, are you too retarded to make the difference between me and Britney ?
Oh and
Besides if it was so bad you'd not bother at all and stay here lol.

I just played on your server for 1 day and that's enough to understand who are the admins and that they can't take care of a server.

I can't believe you guys are such retarded but w/e have a good day and have fun playing on your 100% cheat server :)

LololoIgotsomeapples

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2016, 08:22:03 AM »
This discussion is too good to not make an account and join in.

"RAGE RAGE RAGE PLAY MY SHITTY SERVER RAGE RAGE RAGE"

You're so clueless you don't even know how easy it is to crash servers that use these amateur files. Only solution you got is to IP ban everyone you suspect and, get this guys: "temporarily block account registration". To stop the people they ban from creating more accounts, get it? Also stopping anyone else from creating an account, get it? Hahahahaha.

Every word Eeroxx said is true by the way, these guys don't behave like admins at all. Just a bunch of kids/retards doing whatever they want.

Jigsaw

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2016, 10:51:19 AM »

You're so clueless you don't even know how easy it is to crash servers that use these amateur files. Only solution you got is to IP ban everyone you suspect and, get this guys: "temporarily block account registration". To stop the people they ban from creating more accounts, get it? Also stopping anyone else from creating an account, get it? Hahahahaha.

Every word Eeroxx said is true by the way, these guys don't behave like admins at all. Just a bunch of kids/retards doing whatever they want.

You're right. We have fun with the community. I'm sorry someone got butthurt for being killed. Ask everyone else if they have any problems with it. By the way if you farmed anywhere other than our spawned mobs etc... you'd see that scion stones and ashtals do in fact drop in desert for now. The poison mobs are outside until the maps get bugs fixed. The only players that have the gm weapons are exactly that...GM's. Yall got no clue what goes on other than what you assume. We spawn the mobs for everyone if you'd ever been on there and paid attention. We are testing bugs and fixing before we wipe and start fresh with everything in order. No one is begging for people to come and this server was never meant to bring in people or make money unlike Justac. It's purely to just have fun with some old school friends and mess around without the hastle that Justac has been giving the community here. It's ok though no loss to us if yall wanna cheat or not come hang out. All the people we looked forward to being there is there. Have a good one on Justac where everyone is selling everything they own...Ya know cuz it's soooo good xD

Eerox

« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2016, 11:25:44 AM »

You're right. We have fun with the community. I'm sorry someone got butthurt for being killed. Ask everyone else if they have any problems with it. By the way if you farmed anywhere other than our spawned mobs etc... you'd see that scion stones and ashtals do in fact drop in desert for now. The poison mobs are outside until the maps get bugs fixed. The only players that have the gm weapons are exactly that...GM's. Yall got no clue what goes on other than what you assume. We spawn the mobs for everyone if you'd ever been on there and paid attention. We are testing bugs and fixing before we wipe and start fresh with everything in order. No one is begging for people to come and this server was never meant to bring in people or make money unlike Justac. It's purely to just have fun with some old school friends and mess around without the hastle that Justac has been giving the community here. It's ok though no loss to us if yall wanna cheat or not come hang out. All the people we looked forward to being there is there. Have a good one on Justac where everyone is selling everything they own...Ya know cuz it's soooo good xD

You are the one that got butthurt when you realized that we can crash your server in 1 sec and you got no clue how to stop that you started to cry and randomly ban people + close your forum so people couldn't create accounts anymore *clap*
You are not an admin you are just a random guy that has no clue how to play AL trying to make a server but keep on failling.
Your knowledges about AL are really poor, I cried when I saw the items you created & their stats and your knowledges about hosting a server are even worse...
You should go back to school and find another job since this one, being an "admin" is definetly not a good choise for you.

That's how your server will end : You will be alone with your GM friends fighting with GM weapons, spawning your shit mobs so you can 2 shots em

UncleFister

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2016, 12:45:25 PM »
for people who are so against playing on "yet another shit server", y'all got a lot of time to bad mouth it with your assumptions and accusations. the fact of these assumptions being true or false are of no matter since the ones who got banned were not there to play but only interrupt someone else's fun, nothing more.

this all goes back to the real old days when this game was "you don't like it? don't play it!".

also, the fact that some don't like Overkill's version, for what ever reason, is most likely the main reason there are a lot interested in making sure its a fun server to play on.

Thx for playin'...or in some cases tyvm for NOT playin',
Fister :)
If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/arygos/MollyHatchet/

Eerox

« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2016, 12:52:14 PM »
for people who are so against playing on "yet another shit server", y'all got a lot of time to bad mouth it with your assumptions and accusations. the fact of these assumptions being true or false are of no matter since the ones who got banned were not there to play but only interrupt someone else's fun, nothing more.

this all goes back to the real old days when this game was "you don't like it? don't play it!".

also, the fact that some don't like Overkill's version, for what ever reason, is most likely the main reason there are a lot interested in making sure its a fun server to play on.

Thx for playin'...or in some cases tyvm for NOT playin',
Fister :)

Bullshits we came here as 5 to play and have fun, but 2 of us got banned. I got banned for no reason ( IP ban not just a char ban ), don't try to say I did something wrong, I didn't, atleast I didn't before you banned me then I fcked up your crap server.
You wanna be a real server ? Start acting like real admins and GM's, stop banning people like your doing, stop giving people op stuff, stop being an egoboi asshole, fix your content, then maybe people will join. But I think it's too late, you started it in a really bad way and even a wipe won't make people come with the feedbacks they got.

Jigsaw

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2016, 01:27:39 PM »

You are the one that got butthurt when you realized that we can crash your server in 1 sec and you got no clue how to stop that you started to cry and randomly ban people + close your forum so people couldn't create accounts anymore *clap*
You are not an admin you are just a random guy that has no clue how to play AL trying to make a server but keep on failling.
Your knowledges about AL are really poor, I cried when I saw the items you created & their stats and your knowledges about hosting a server are even worse...
You should go back to school and find another job since this one, being an "admin" is definetly not a good choise for you.

That's how your server will end : You will be alone with your GM friends fighting with GM weapons, spawning your shit mobs so you can 2 shots em

Well...
1. I'm not hosting or the admin hahahaha
2. Last I checked this was a game and not a Job so sorry for your inability to set apart the two things.
3. You just admitted to crashing it after countless QQ about you did nothing.

As far as being alone with gm friends...I'd rather have that than a punk like you messing around rather than trying to have some fun.

Eerox

« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2016, 01:37:40 PM »

Well...
1. I'm not hosting or the admin hahahaha
2. Last I checked this was a game and not a Job so sorry for your inability to set apart the two things.
3. You just admitted to crashing it after countless QQ about you did nothing.

As far as being alone with gm friends...I'd rather have that than a punk like you messing around rather than trying to have some fun.

Yes I crashed your server once, but I did it after you banned me on that lil mage, I'm not hiding that so yeah once again you banned me for no reason. I'm not QQing since I don't give a shit, I played there for 5 hours max
And yeah that's what I came for, having some fun but you lil kid got mad at me when I killed you and started to lie bragging about invisible hacks, be smart kid, that's not possible to hack invisibility with an archer rofl