Author Topic: Admins scamming and deleting accounts when they see an account has bin inactive  (Read 7366 times)

Berenil

• Ranger from The North.
    • View Profile
@tatwftw - I don't even know how to reply to your post since there is no actual sense in it. Yes, I do agree with this guy, because if he really had never been using any macro / spy-tools and suddenly he finds his main char gone and the only reply from the person responsible for the game is "It's your fault, piss off", than I understand his frustration and disappointment. Okay, being rude and accusing admin of being a thief is not a good idea, which is obvious, but you could show at least a bit of sympathy.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 09:32:34 AM by Berenil »
I am an instrument of violence
I am a vessel of invincibility

Eerox

most probably your own membrs hacked your acc. so you check, most likely your items are still on SOZ members

Rofl stop try to brainwash my mates pls. 16bit been on TS with us everyday since he joined us and he know no one would steal his gears. That's the difference between you and us guys, when a scammer wants to join us we decline meanwhile you accept and when you got hacked you denie being hacked by him.
Stop the drama already, if one guild is safe in that game it is SonsOfZeuS, no one ever got scammed by our own member there and no one will ever be.
Also whenever a member of us got scammed by someone we give him back what he lost, that's what I did for my last member that got scammed.

Cheers
Liar . . .

Liar ? Sorry ? Do you call us scammer ?

tatwftw

• I am the arhitect of my own destruction .
    • View Profile
@tatwftw - I don't even know how to reply to your post since there is no actual sense in it. Yes, I do agree with this guy, because if he really had never been using any macro / spy-tools and suddenly he finds his main char gone and the only reply from the person responsible for the game is "It's your fault, piss off", than I understand his frustration and disappointment. Okay, being rude and accusing admin of being a thief is not a good idea, which is obvious, but you could show at least a bit of sympathy.
I dont need to show nothing , because i have the knowledge of the game and whats happend inside the game.
I play this game since ep 2 starting on codemaster , and continue to play it on webzen and after on justac.
In these years , i saw and earned alot of experience about players that got hacked because they download an tool and they didnt read nothing about the tool , or try to scan it . About being scamed by someone and many more . But to start explain you atm these kinds of stuffs , is worthless. All the players that got "hacked " in all these years was something like , they've try to sell something and they gave away the accounts first w/o getting any money , sharing accounts , having same passwords as their IGN , and plenty of more examples i can give u.
Now your problem is , you trust too much these kind of players who comes on forum w/o any proof , just words , wasting the gm's time with useless informations , with stupid questions and so on.
I've meet once a high and famous player here on justac WHICH he got hacked and i can tell u that, the admin re-create his char , which was deleted , and give him all uniques back. But this was long time ago and i still believe in these kind of actions.
Kinda weird that in so many years of playing this game , i've meet only 1 example of hacking , isnt it? nowadays all gets hacked bcs their indiference and their stupidity.
And a simple reminder , if u really want tools for this game , take that in mind , most of them are scaned by anti-virus programs , and they are showed up about that. Like elitepvp , bla bla. Thanks
Recre - King Of Avalon
Odin - Archer lvl 120
Ka0s - Zerk lvl 120 (SOLD)
Megamind - Sorc lv 120
Member Of Spartaniii TONIGHT, WE DINE IN HELL.
EX Member Of RoyalJustic3 my Heart guild <3

Niumeth

• View Profile
most probably your own membrs hacked your acc. so you check, most likely your items are still on SOZ members

Rofl stop try to brainwash my mates pls. 16bit been on TS with us everyday since he joined us and he know no one would steal his gears. That's the difference between you and us guys, when a scammer wants to join us we decline meanwhile you accept and when you got hacked you denie being hacked by him.
Stop the drama already, if one guild is safe in that game it is SonsOfZeuS, no one ever got scammed by our own member there and no one will ever be.
Also whenever a member of us got scammed by someone we give him back what he lost, that's what I did for my last member that got scammed.

Cheers
Liar . . .

yes, not go jerk off

Sorcc

Cheers
Liar . . .

Not a liar, i still remember the 2b gold i gave to him.
A new member called Function (he was from Dynasty some days before) got scammed and he lost almost all (he was paid with those 10m gold coins).
Eerox convinced guild members to collect gold for him and we gave him 6b gold in total.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 09:57:39 AM by Blasquito »

Eerox

Cheers
Liar . . .

yes, not go jerk off

Sorry too say but you words are worth shit since you only post to write bullshits.
Once again you try to make us a bad reputation without any proof.
Now if you want to post something, tell me a name, who ever scammed someone in SonsOfZeus ( with proof ) or just fuck off.

Hard

• View Profile
ohh relax guys iv been calling erox like tht since i know him from hh :D (ofc i was kicking his azz there) am not trying to say anything bad just trolling him :D :D :D
Chars :
Hard
Theon3 - Sold To Entropy
Laiwen

Niumeth

• View Profile

Cheers
Liar . . .

yes, not go jerk off

Sorry too say but you words are worth shit since you only post to write bullshits.
Once again you try to make us a bad reputation without any proof.
Now if you want to post something, tell me a name, who ever scammed someone in SonsOfZeus ( with proof ) or just fuck off.
finished jerking off?

Slifer

• View Profile
admin ... he dont help , he only need money

16bit

• ⚜⚜⚜BIT.♛.KING⚜⚜⚜
    • View Profile
Al this guys that are saying its my own fault , get aids and die . NO ONE EVER ASKED ME my account login name or pass , NOT EVEN MY OWN GIRLFRIEND knows my account infos so just fuck off ! I find this verry disturbing that things like this can happen , if it happens to me it can happen to u too. Al my usernames and passwords are so dificult that u would have a serious big keylogger , but .. I NEVER download shit , like this pussy says i need a macro boom boom wel boom boom some cum on your face focking retard. I don't need an ilegal macro i have one LEGAL FROM RAZER itself. I JUST WANT MY GEAR AND MY CHARECTER BACK and like this guy said before , admins can make charecters lvl 120 with every gear they want ? Wel THAT THEY REMAKE MY ACCOUNT THEN ! I putted a lot of REAL monney in this fucking game and this is how i got ripped of ? Wel dear admins u can al suck a dick from now on , go help some Exotic shit scamming other people or help some glitchers . U realy are pussys wish u would know u in person cause i would smack the shit out of you
⚜⚜⚜ ◆♛◆ ⚜⚜⚜
 _..RUTHLESS.._
⚜⚜⚜ ◆♛◆ ⚜⚜⚜
Know thy self ,
know thy enemy.
A thousand battles ,
a thousand victories.
⚜⚜⚜ ◆♛◆ ⚜⚜⚜
 _..RUTHLESS.._
⚜⚜⚜ ◆♛◆ ⚜⚜⚜

16bit

• ⚜⚜⚜BIT.♛.KING⚜⚜⚜
    • View Profile
Like Eerox said , i was a loyal player , in guild and out the guild towards many people , i sold allot of shit always fair trades . Scum like Hard aka Laiwen blames and clames that i'm a spy hahahaha i didn't knew it was Spy Girls to you bruh . Maybe you should get a job and go out more so that your lil brains u stil have got gets some fresh air and your not paranoia anymore ? Al im saying is i want back my stuf , i payed REAL monney for this game so i DONATED , is this how we get get fucked while we help the game , server grow ? Wel nice Admins u have on this game. It's a shame that people like u run games like this .
⚜⚜⚜ ◆♛◆ ⚜⚜⚜
 _..RUTHLESS.._
⚜⚜⚜ ◆♛◆ ⚜⚜⚜
Know thy self ,
know thy enemy.
A thousand battles ,
a thousand victories.
⚜⚜⚜ ◆♛◆ ⚜⚜⚜
 _..RUTHLESS.._
⚜⚜⚜ ◆♛◆ ⚜⚜⚜

Hard

• View Profile
Like Eerox said , i was a loyal player , in guild and out the guild towards many people , i sold allot of shit always fair trades . Scum like Hard aka Laiwen blames and clames that i'm a spy hahahaha i didn't knew it was Spy Girls to you bruh . Maybe you should get a job and go out more so that your lil brains u stil have got gets some fresh air and your not paranoia anymore ? Al im saying is i want back my stuf , i payed REAL monney for this game so i DONATED , is this how we get get fucked while we help the game , server grow ? Wel nice Admins u have on this game. It's a shame that people like u run games like this .
Congratzzz m8 you are 2nd person that ever said anything bad about me :D :D :D
Same as Erox clames that you are super good and loyal thats how my guild m8ts clames that you were a spy . . .
Anyway i dont want to argue with person that hate me just cos i told him why he gets kicked out of guild...
gl to u m8 i wish u all the best
Chars :
Hard
Theon3 - Sold To Entropy
Laiwen

16bit

• ⚜⚜⚜BIT.♛.KING⚜⚜⚜
    • View Profile
U watch to much Spy Girls ...... And getting kicked out of Ecoticshit is the best ever happened on this game . Your guild is ful of scammers hackers glitchers and b*tches . Have a good day Mr Noia
⚜⚜⚜ ◆♛◆ ⚜⚜⚜
 _..RUTHLESS.._
⚜⚜⚜ ◆♛◆ ⚜⚜⚜
Know thy self ,
know thy enemy.
A thousand battles ,
a thousand victories.
⚜⚜⚜ ◆♛◆ ⚜⚜⚜
 _..RUTHLESS.._
⚜⚜⚜ ◆♛◆ ⚜⚜⚜

baran266

• View Profile
Al this guys that are saying its my own fault , get aids and die . NO ONE EVER ASKED ME my account login name or pass , NOT EVEN MY OWN GIRLFRIEND knows my account infos so just fuck off ! I find this verry disturbing that things like this can happen , if it happens to me it can happen to u too. Al my usernames and passwords are so dificult that u would have a serious big keylogger , but .. I NEVER download shit , like this pussy says i need a macro boom boom wel boom boom some cum on your face focking retard. I don't need an ilegal macro i have one LEGAL FROM RAZER itself. I JUST WANT MY GEAR AND MY CHARECTER BACK and like this guy said before , admins can make charecters lvl 120 with every gear they want ? Wel THAT THEY REMAKE MY ACCOUNT THEN ! I putted a lot of REAL monney in this fucking game and this is how i got ripped of ? Wel dear admins u can al suck a dick from now on , go help some Exotic shit scamming other people or help some glitchers . U realy are pussys wish u would know u in person cause i would smack the shit out of you

so you wanna tell me that Admin scammed you? Really?

If you didnt gave anybody your pass like you said so nobody could log on your account.

So tell me how?

ofc you can ask Admin for trade logs maybe he could check but you said that he scammed you so...gl.

Bobson

• Watch towards yourself!
    • View Profile

so you wanna tell me that Admin scammed you? Really?

If you didnt gave anybody your pass like you said so nobody could log on your account.

So tell me how?

ofc you can ask Admin for trade logs maybe he could check but you said that he scammed you so...gl.

He took his virginity you know...
Just left this game. I'm on other forum too :)