Author Topic: Destiny Prayer stone Not Working  (Read 5646 times)

Pipe
    • View Profile
Destiny Prayer stone Not Working
« on: May 05, 2021, 07:31:09 PM »
Hello,

I am writing to see if I'm the only one having problems with destiny prayer stones. I know we are able to use these on realm pants to make them from 2 slot -> 3 slots. We used to be able to use on realm top to do the same (ie 3slots -> 4 slots).

I bought an Ice top, used a destiny prayer stone, was told it was a success, and was not granted the additional slot. Further, it took the stone from my stack of Destiny prayers.  I even tried again and the same thing happened, took my stone said it was successful but no 4th slot.

What is to be done about this?

Ntinakos

• View Profile
Re: Destiny Prayer stone Not Working
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2021, 08:13:07 PM »
Hi, on old Justac destinys stones had 100% success on  making 4 slot armor.. But back on webzen destinys did not , u may see that destiny worked but u would not get the extra slot on 100% chance.
+ check if when u used destiny u got + 1 reinf on your armor / if yes try make again your armor +0 and then try again a destiny.
I hope i helped!!

Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2021, 08:19:19 PM »
"But back on webzen destinys did not , u may see that destiny worked but u would not get the extra slot on 100% chance"

100% success on realm top.  "+ check if when u used destiny u got + 1 reinf on your armor / if yes try make again your armor +0 and then try again a destiny."

the top stayed at 0/3 with no +1 unfortunately. Thank you for the pointers though, they are helpful!

Episode Guide

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Justac.net
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2021, 03:19:35 AM »
Hello, we didn't change anything with destiny stones, Settings for it and chances for fail  are as in oryginal game.
trivia test trivia test