Author Topic: Class balance - expirience share  (Read 14763 times)

Negger
    • View Profile
Re: Class balance - expirience share
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2024, 04:25:13 AM »
Hey , the problem lies with the summoner. Summoners are too powerful in all aspects, with first-class skill damage and very fast movement speed. I don't know how much blood they have, but they must have a lot. But since D0gm4 uses this profession, the operator will not make the corresponding balance, so I have been thinking about a question. If the summoner cannot be weakened, can the operator enhance other professions accordingly? In a fully defensive state, summoners must be able to withstand at least one round of skill damage, otherwise everyone should play summoners!

wang162710

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2024, 04:27:49 AM »
Maxed archer vs maxed summoner.

While my archer is on more than 1000+ elemental damage (arcane + vengeances) and a maxed summoner is on tank mode (their elemental resistance is over 80) I hit them max 3500 to 4,500 dmg.

Summoner on tank mode vs me on tank mode they hit me 5.500 - 6500.

Summoner on attacking mode vs me on tank mode (my resistance dim/ele phys over 80) they hit me from 6500-8,500. If they somehow find you under 80 resistance then you will most likely receive over 10.000 minimum.

The only way to counter summoner at this point is cast debuffs and hope that  you get them on a bad switch. Under any other conditions you get melted due to their extreme heroic damage.

These numbers are an average from my fights versus Earn and Awp06.

Maxed archer vs maxed elementalist

While my archer is on more than 1000+ elemental damage (arcane + vengeances) and a maxed ele is on tank mode (their elemental resistance is over 80) I hit them around 4.500 dmg.

Elem on tank mode vs me on tank mode they hit me around 5.500

Elem on attacking mode vs me on tank mode (my resistance dim/ele phys over 90) they hit me from 6000-7500.

Elementalist again they are pretty tanky vs classes that they don't debuff their physical resistance. Archer vs Elementalist equally geared, archer has no chance and can die on tank mode if they do not try to escape/run.

These are average numbers versus Coolbaby.

Maxed Archer vs Sorc

Haven't fought a maxed sorc yet (I think)

While my archer is on more than 1000+ elemental damage (arcane + vengeances) and a sorc is on tank mode (their elemental resistance is over 80) I hit them around  6000 - 7.000 dmg.

Sorc on attacking mode vs me on tank mode (my resistance dim/ele phys over 80) they hit me around 6500. If they somehow find you under 80 resistance then you will most likely receive over 8.000 minimum.

Narcolepsy needs to be adjust since it has LONG duration and insane success and can be spammed. Plus it bugs your passive/ranks in case you switch uniques during narcolepsy.

Maxed archer vs maxed hunter

While my archer is on more than 1000+ elemental damage (arcane + vengeances) and a maxed hunter is on tank mode (their elemental resistance is over 80) I hit them max 3500 to 4,000 dmg.

Hunter on attacking mode vs me on tank mode (my resistance dim/ele phys over 80) they hit me from 4500-6000. If they somehow find you under 80 dim resistance then you will most likely receive over 7.000 minimum.

Op hp debuff takes instantly over 7000 hp.

Maxed archer vs ranger

While my archer is on more than 1000+ elemental damage (arcane + vengeances) and a ranger is on tank mode (their elemental resistance is over 80) I hit them max 4000-5000.

Ranger on attacking mode vs me on tank mode (my resistance dim/ele phys over 80) they hit me from 4500-5500.

Maxed archer vs orbitter

While my archer is on more than 1000+ elemental damage (arcane + vengeances) and the orbitter is on tank mode (their elemental resistance is over 80) I hit them max 4000-4500.

Orbitter on attacking mode vs me on tank mode (my resistance dim/ele phys over 80) they hit me from 4000-4500.

Maxed archer vs maxed zerk

While my archer is on more than 1000+ elemental damage (arcane + vengeances) and a zerker is on tank mode (their elemental resistance is over 80) I hit them max 4000-4500.

Zerker on attacking mode vs me on tank mode (my resistance dim/ele phys over 80) they hit me from 5000-7000.

Sample from fights vs Beastguardins.

Maxed archer vs maxed swash

While my archer is on more than 1000+ elemental damage (arcane + vengeances) and a swashs on tank mode (their elemental resistance is over 80) I hit them max 3500-4500.

Swash on attacking mode vs me on tank mode (my resistance dim/ele phys over 80) they hit me from 4500-5500.

Sample from fights vs Giaoxilan.

Maxed archer vs knights

While my archer is on more than 1000+ elemental damage (arcane + vengeances) and a knight is on tank mode (their elemental resistance is over 80) I hit them max 4000-4500.

Knights crit me around 6000 currently. Knights on ignore elemental builld hit me 8.000 to 10.000

Maxed archer vs slayer/mages

Haven't fought many but I am able to kill slayers and mages quite easily at this point.
The illegal immigrants from Nicaragua to Spain enjoy eating lizards and even more so, a 300kg fat pig that rapes lizards!
share-85f56ff725f051cec32dd0d5f6396963" border="0

shado

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2024, 12:28:21 AM »
change the useless skills of elem, such a bomb is so incomprehensible that it takes a lot of time to say nothing or attacks another person who is not in focus or is standing behind me
give a debuff to, for example, Frozen Darts

change the same
Sacred One
In summoner's case, I guess it's just like these debuffs that clash with each other, so

Slayer has a debuff like Tidal Wave
doesn't give anything, give Slayer a little more opportunities
change to dodge/block debuff
next 30%
e.g. knight have now a lot of dmg after update and very large 2 block/dodge debuffs and he is more durable than slayer, there should be some balance

Hodor

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2024, 01:35:30 AM »
change the useless skills of elem, such a bomb is so incomprehensible that it takes a lot of time to say nothing or attacks another person who is not in focus or is standing behind me
give a debuff to, for example, Frozen Darts

change the same
Sacred One
In summoner's case, I guess it's just like these debuffs that clash with each other, so

Slayer has a debuff like Tidal Wave
doesn't give anything, give Slayer a little more opportunities
change to dodge/block debuff
next 30%
e.g. knight have now a lot of dmg after update and very large 2 block/dodge debuffs and he is more durable than slayer, there should be some balance

Slayer has a crit resis debuff, knight doesn't. Every class has it's pro and con. Can't buff a slayer's dodge and block debuff cuz " It's not the same as knight ".

Also Bomba is pretty reliable. You can spam what 9 of them now after increase gate change. The larva is very unrealiable, since it's easy to kill and counter. Bomba's stick to you after they attack and you WILL get the debuff.

shado

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2024, 06:09:11 PM »
9 bombs interesting, maybe ask Hildaliv first if he can create 9 pets and don't write nonsense. you can create 4 bombs and immediately one dies . and btw pets die in 1 sec usless think
and about slayer
only RoG defends this slayer so much, why don't you play him if he's so good? Slayer without a knight is nothing, most of the class fails in a few seconds because it has a weakness for cast / ele res which is the basis of dmg from other classes and has little block & dodge, so any debuff is punished by most of the class
btw knight I don't think he has any need to change thanks to the recent dmg changes, does sprint have the ability to kill and escape if necessary, and the slayer will get a cast debuff, he won't have time to cast legendary slayer or jump away from ambush
there are too many disadvantages of this class and that's it, if this crit res debuff top hurts you so much, replace it with dodge/block debuff and let's see how it will work
so what if it has a lot of damage, if you can't hit anyone, you jump into someone, you get a cast debuff and you lie down because you have no way to escape or tank
the knight has a way to refuel and even when he activates the barrier or sprint he now has more options

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2024, 08:22:15 PM »
Bomba/Larva should be fixed and adapted.
They are the only summon/debuff and it make no sense how easy its to counter them. Making them easyer to hit ennemy or untargetable could work, but i think making it into a spell and nerfing its effect since it will be easyer to use, would help those class (who dont really need help on 1v1 to be honest)

Slayer has low accuracy but hit like a truck. Knight hit alot but weaker then slayer.
The game was made to play as a team, so combining slayer with knight is a good combo.
Slayer solo will always struggle to kill most class, if it get to much of a boost, it will be impossible to deal with it
Nerfing crit resist to give more dodge debuff, will only make the crits combo even weaker in teamfight

I dont know what the class need to be viable for 1v1, but yeah its very easy to counter slayer solo
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2024, 08:36:06 PM »
Bomba/Larva should be fixed and adapted.
They are the only summon/debuff and it make no sense how easy its to counter them. Making them easyer to hit ennemy or untargetable could work, but i think making it into a spell and nerfing its effect since it will be easyer to use, would help those class (who dont really need help on 1v1 to be honest)

Slayer has low accuracy but hit like a truck. Knight hit alot but weaker then slayer.
The game was made to play as a team, so combining slayer with knight is a good combo.
Slayer solo will always struggle to kill most class, if it get to much of a boost, it will be impossible to deal with it
Nerfing crit resist to give more dodge debuff, will only make the crits combo even weaker in teamfight

I dont know what the class need to be viable for 1v1, but yeah its very easy to counter slayer solo

And so it is for knights, his attack speed is way slower than any other critters, which means than just heavy hand from archer slows him hard

To be honest only thing that could be done to make critters viable in 1v1 is to make the game solo play oriented, but justac just want the game to be team based which is the best imo for such a game

But i really feel like critters are good only for bosses and nothing else now, and even tho with the damage boost casters do as much or even more damage than crit on bosses
The server promotes team play, critters are just annoying casters in team fights nothing more, in little teams it is strong, might even be the best due to their ability to destroy people faster than casters

shado

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2024, 08:06:54 PM »
where some info about next rebalance @justac ? we need more

Hodor

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2024, 04:32:38 PM »
Been suggested before, but here we go again

Swash:
Take away 5 - 10 % movement speed from fortitude soul and add it on a non party buff from swash.
In selfbuffed fights it will hold the same movement speed, but in fullbuffed fights this will result in a balanced change for both parties.