Author Topic: hello about new shinewood  (Read 2982 times)

ronald
    • View Profile
hello about new shinewood
« on: March 24, 2024, 12:15:47 AM »
the drop of Runes/shard on box is really crazy you should reduce it because in 2 days i get more than 25 shard and like 5 runes just playing 4 hour per day. https://postimg.cc/QBKzGps4  so in 15 days ppl wont need it and bored again. i suggest  Reduce the drop of box on wave 1 to wave 4. or put back as was before no drop box till wave 5 and no change waves till you kill all most... you did good chances with stun so ppl now can farm without problem not neccesary now put waves each 15min is so easy really. you will kill the wont of game if you keep this way.. remember more and more ppl are going to Archonia server and soon everyone will go there because here is so easy and no Competition right no no fight on Sieges/archlord no fight on New shinewood because to time for fight so what the point to play if we have no fight. at least old shinewood was good because we fight for waves. no with this change of 15min we have no time for fight...

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
Re: hello about new shinewood
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2024, 12:23:13 AM »
indeed drop of shards should be decreased. runes are fine imo. shards are dropping like crazy! I wouldnt change the drops from mobs since wave 1-3 was just a waste of time before and now its useful. there are almost no fights because some ppl decide to group up with 30 ppl vs 10. stop doing idiotic alliances jsut for win and there will be fight. just today we had like 5 fights. there are fights daily. i would change only the drop of shards.
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

Nymeria

• Lone Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2024, 12:27:09 AM »
stop doing idiotic alliances jsut for win and there will be fight

There's nothing more accurate to add :).

The new update is going to bring people back and it's a good thing. The fact waves 1 to 3 are now a thing is amazing.
Lowering the drop-rate of ancient shards, i don't know, maybe at least from the sarcophagus table loot the % of chance to get them but aside of it i don't know.
Rider on the storm

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2024, 05:19:18 AM »
Shard/Rune drop are to high thats for sure.

Simplier fix would be to get back to old ways of wave cleaning, keep the box on all waves and remove the -1 from fail Tools.
Reduce the success rates of tools and make it not take out stats would make it worth farming all waves and would also not stop players from trying to get the best.

I dont know, everything can always be changed and adapted, i still enjoy alot the current changes of Shinewood since i can do other stuff and go when i need too.

Fights are pretty much for fun now, not really worth to fight over Shinewood as of now (my opinion)
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2024, 06:52:12 AM »
I think this change to shinewood is amazing. You dont have to dedicate 4+ hours loading all buffers just to MAYBE get a drop. Now if you have time..farm, if not...catch a wave or 2. Its amazing. Plus being the drops are so free, you can prioritize the fights instead of trying to rat the loot so your enemies dont take it. Now you pvp for fun which is nice. I do think the drops are slightly high from what i have seen but for example i farmed a few hours and got 1 tool..but way too many shards. i agree if anything just change the shard drop
- Driller

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2024, 09:18:24 AM »
I really like this update, i didnt have any motivation to play in the past few months because it was so tiring to set up shinewood on interesting waves just to get no drop or 1 /2 drops

The fact that each wave changed each 15mins is nice so we can just get there and in 1h30 do a full rotation, unlike before it was 4+ hours

The drop rate of shards is a bit too high in the boxes, the other day in 2h i got 14 of them, so yeah maybe lower it a bit, but for runes and tools its nice as it is

What eijun proposes for tools not removing 1% on stats when failing could be nice, if the success rate isnt too low, ATM i get way more fails than sucess on higher level tools so i still believe that we should try keeping it at this success rate for now and test how it goes

Also if you want to talk about fights, there is fights, just when your union make dumb alliance just to get numbers of course other guilds wont join if they have to play against 3 times their numbers, so dont complain about it

shado

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2024, 04:16:59 PM »
yea the suggestion about the failed not lowering the stats also appeals to me, on some items so many tools go and all the time the stats stand still
it's like this in a circle, +1 and -1 anyway i used lvl 5/6.....
or make a lvl 7 tools like add u +5% or  if this its so rare
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 07:15:37 PM by shado »

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2024, 06:44:27 PM »
yes lets reduce shard drops , because when i WTB shards /w me,         0 whispers  8)

D0gm4
  • Normal volunteer
  • Republic Of Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2024, 07:12:37 PM »
i think for now, there doesnt need anything to be adjusted at drops.
Shards are many, but we need also many and solo player getting also a chance.

about sieges, its always up and down.
depends also who is fighting who.
if enemy cant make it to get a castle for AL, ofc there is no fight?
sherlock logic :P
----------------------------------------------------
VTeam Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3
EventTeam YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtfX5WkaGpb34BX2r6swfA
----------------------------------------------------

Proteus

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2024, 01:04:42 AM »
This update is what was needed to be done a long time ago. The drop is much better and adjusted to people that don't have 4 hours+ to play the game in a daily basis. Most importantly less stressful and of course there are fights in a daily basis.

Shards drop is better for sure but it ain't easy to make the perfect 5 stat parts which most of us are aiming. I've spent more than 200 shards for  example to make a part with all 5 required stats and still failing.

Please at thread creators make suggestions that will benefit overall the players and not your pockets. Cheers
Failed to prepare, prepare to fail!

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2024, 02:32:33 AM »
I can't believe it! Some people say it's too high! How many 5 out of 5 items have you changed?? What a joke! I used over 100 triangles to modify a glove! Now his attributes are not satisfactory attributes! After all, he changed at random! Every time is not the attribute you want, and will change the attribute you need to trash! So we all need a lot of triangle props! You said it was too high! Are you out of your mind?

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2024, 02:35:13 AM »
I suspect you're a player who farms for money! You're worried you're not going to eat! After all, when everyone can get props on their own, garbage like you can't live!

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2024, 02:52:36 AM »

I also think there is no need to change anything now

former , we players just could try one class but now set could try a lot

it's decrease the  boring felling of playing just one class

have a good day ingame or life
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 02:55:09 AM by Lure »