General Discussion > Suggestions

update new scions in rings/neck

(1/2) > >>

shado:
in my opinion u shoud do like it was with abloute defenc combi stone u support in some time for change stones
now u want to delete all stones more expensive then in kilt, like new royals or res 12% think about it and do right

Aook:

--- Quote from: shado on March 22, 2024, 07:33:53 PM ---in my opinion u shoud do like it was with abloute defenc combi stone u support in some time for change stones
now u want to delete all stones more expensive then in gloves like new royals or res 12% think about it and do right

--- End quote ---

I completely agree, making such items is so costful asking us to eother remake new ones or reset our actual uniques is too much, similar to when new cloaks design will be added, there should be an item that allows us to exchange a slot content by another srone/cloak, this would give back the item exchanged ONLY IF ITS CC ITEM (such as ring resi/wings/cloak) For other type of stones it should be destroyed

Friend:
make it necklases[6/6] to        0/6 +  cloak + wings inside chantra bag ,
make it rings [6/6] to               0/6  + ring ress 11% / 12% inside chantra bag,

or 0/3 uniq back as fee payment for the reset.

services, if replacing manually individual slots are to difficult

i do agree , it is very expensive to recreate the items.

edit: items that needs stone change should be only for ele/dim/heroic DMG uniq necks/rings only , otherwise it can be abused

Nymeria:
I totaly agree with that suggestion aswell. We were speaking about it on the update day with Driller & Eijun and I brought that up too.

Royal cloak is very rare, the wings depend on the spendings (basicaly), the resistance stones aswell.

It'd be fair for people to be able to replace through a ticket like absolute, on the condition they provide the superior manuals.

Aook:

--- Quote from: Friend on March 22, 2024, 08:35:29 PM ---make it necklases[6/6] to        0/6 +  cloak + wings inside chantra bag ,
make it rings [6/6] to               0/6  + ring ress 11% / 12% inside chantra bag,

--- End quote ---

This sounds fair to me, either this or what i said, depends on what is doable or not

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version